2020 General Election: Is Anything Out of Bounds?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Just curious. Is any tactic out of bounds in the upcoming election? The AG has actually put his seal of approval on a campaign advisor working with those who hacked their political opponent. So, if felonies are now accepted as politicking, is anything out of bounds?

Just curious. Is any tactic out of bounds in the upcoming election? The AG has actually put his seal of approval on a campaign advisor working with those who hacked their political opponent. So, if felonies are now accepted as politicking, is anything out of bounds?
How about the FBI spying on the campaigns?

The ends justify the means with the Trumpbots, they can rationalize anything.

Unlike the Hillary campaign that worked with the Russians, spied on citizens, kept classified info on a private server, put the hammer to evidence and did the Bleach-Bit Boogie when The Man came sniffing. They knew damn well that wasn't rational under the law, and paid for it.

They will soon pay more.

No way! Go to the mattresses! It's business, not personal.

santino_corleone_21.jpg

Unlike the Hillary campaign that worked with the Russians, spied on citizens, kept classified info on a private server, put the hammer to evidence and did the Bleach-Bit Boogie when The Man came sniffing. They knew damn well that wasn't rational under the law, and paid for it.

They will soon pay more.
Until you are able to see the Trump-Russia partnership as a bad thing I cannot believe you care about election integrity at all. Hold Trump to the same standards you hold Democrats or STFU.

Pure projection.
No collusion....no obstruction to you folks only means you need to keep digging.
The point being that at this point....Trump hasn't committed a crime but you still feel he's guilty because he pisses you off.

Hillary and her henchmen got caught rigging the election, jackass.

That's the ONLY relevant fact of the matter.

Whoever leaked those emails should be awarded the medal of freedom.

They will soon pay more.
Until you are able to see the Trump-Russia partnership as a bad thing I cannot believe you care about election integrity at all. Hold Trump to the same standards you hold Democrats or STFU.
Get a job.

How about the FBI spying on the campaigns?

Seems that has already been done

Lol
All is fair in love and war

Basically anything the side one supports does is acceptable the themes of it's only wrong when the other side does it and do as we say not as we do are the norm in politics of today.

They will soon pay more.

One cannot see what is not there except in a state of delusion.

Trump will rip the Dem nominee a new one in the presidential debates...

Trump: I promised a booming economy and I delivered a booming economy. You idiots said it wasn't possible.

Dem: But but but…Russian collusion.

Trump: I promised energy independence and I delivered energy independence. You idiot said it wasn't possible.

Dem: But but but...Trump is a big meanie.

Trump: I promised to stop other countries from screwing us on trade and took them to the wood shed. You idiots said it wasn't possible.

Dem: But but but...Trump's tax returns.

Debate Moderator: Yeah, Trump's tax returns.

Trump: Shut the f'up fake news. How about it America, I MAGA didn't I. :eusa_clap:

One thing is sure….anyone running for President had better have better have some hackers on their side both for defense and offense. If this is what is allowed…it just makes sense.

Which of course isn't what happened. those you speak of were in empoly of libs trying to create the Muh Russia narrative.

What scares me most is the House Speaker's claim that democrats won't tolerate another Trump victory. Since they torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day what the hell do they plan for Jan 20 2021?

What scares me most is the House Speaker's claim that democrats won't tolerate another Trump victory. Since they torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day what the hell do they plan for Jan 20 2021?

They're gonna be rabid frothing animals if they lose next year. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Forum List

Back