Trump allows ICE to deputize local police

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
There is more than one way to skin a cat. According to this site, Trump will allow ICE to deputize local police to do their job which includes detaining and even arresting illegals. To add gas to the fire, police will will have impunity for not complying with locally created laws, even in sanctuary cities.

I never heard of this news outlet before, but trust me, it's very anti-Trump for the enjoyment of you left-wingers complete with all the over-used scare tactics you've come to love.

New Trump Plan Deputizes Cops as ICE Agents, Even in Sanctuary Cities

There is more than one way to skin a cat. According to this site, Trump will allow ICE to deputize local police to do their job which includes detaining and even arresting illegals. To add gas to the fire, police will will have impunity for not complying with locally created laws, even in sanctuary cities.

I never heard of this news outlet before, but trust me, it's very anti-Trump for the enjoyment of you left-wingers complete with all the over-used scare tactics you've come to love.

This is not a new thing...

The 287(g) Program: An Overview

The 287(g) program is named for Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 287(g) became law as part of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRAIRA)

also:

ICE Deputizes More Cops for Immigration Enforcement

shouldn't even have to deputize POLICE to keep the country safe

Well when you have liberal activist judges stopping everything else you've tried, you need to do something. Of course Trump may be seeing legal proceedings over this as well. But Trump tried to defund sanctuary cities in the past and the court wouldn't allow it. Some cities created law that punished police officers who contacted ICE.

Well when you have liberal activist judges stopping everything else you've tried, you need to do something. Of course Trump may be seeing legal proceedings over this as well. But Trump tried to defund sanctuary cities in the past and the court wouldn't allow it. Some cities created law that punished police officers who contacted ICE.
...I know--they paid some jackass illegal $190,000 for ---------being illegal !!--when they reported him as illegal
this is on the list of the top most stupid shit I've ever heard
San Francisco To Pay Undocumented Immigrant $190K For Violating Sanctuary Policy

This is not a new thing...

The 287(g) Program: An Overview

The 287(g) program is named for Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 287(g) became law as part of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRAIRA)

also:

ICE Deputizes More Cops for Immigration Enforcement

From your article:

Due to mounting concern over the impact of the 287(g) program and the growth of the Secure Communities program, the task force and hybrid models were discontinued. As of March 2017, there were 37 active jail model MOAs in 16 states.

...I know--they paid some jackass illegal $190,000 for ---------being illegal !!--when they reported him as illegal
this is on the list of the top most stupid shit I've ever heard
San Francisco To Pay Undocumented Immigrant $190K For Violating Sanctuary Policy

Sanctuary cities deserve whatever misery they created for themselves. Unfortunately innocent people become victims as well. I would assume this program (that starts on Monday) would relieve cities from liability in such cases as federal laws supersede local laws.

Forum List

Back