2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

do you always believe what the government tells you?
Huh

Which word was confusing for you?
The governments not telling me this Trump is telling me this I trust Trump

Trump is the government dumb fuck.
You can’t be this stupid, it has to be an act
Small government for the people .. he wouldn’t lie to me

Last edited:
{Mulvaney insisted the president will not profit from the G-7 being held there, saying the resort will host the event "at cost" to the attendees.}

If the US had any integrity this will probably be the nail in the coffin

Who will pay for the number of US government officials at this location. The US government will be paying

There is also free advertisement for future business

Also Trump suggested this last month and the US government was quick to make it a reality

Reality check who owns the site

Yes this is the face of Trump presidency

His primary goal is to do what favors him.

he know he has his supporters and they are employees who in the end will be YOUR FIRED

With a new hit TV series Me, Myself, and I
And business there is down 68% over the past few years Moral is NEVER trust that pos with anything

Who thinks Trump is a leader in hospitality.
Trump has a handful of hotels and golf resorts. Not all are successful.
Most big corporations use companies that are not locked into one venue owner. But if you want to look at hospitality look at Bonvoy,

The service at Trump Properties is tremendous, definitely 5 star facilities.

I guess President Trump could have scheduled it for a campground in eastern Kentucky for a lot less money.
There are thousands of 5 star facilities in the US. Have you ever stayed in a 5 star facility? If so which one?
Polish's hotel of choice is Red Roof Inn

Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

Huh

You believe Trump? In that case I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you on a great deal.
They already bought the Brooklyn Bridge

Orange Jesus worshippers don’t care about corruption if their God does it.

He only did it to get your panties in a wad and guess what, it worked like a charm. You'll all be waddling around like idiots for two weeks over this while he's doing other stuff and WINNING!
The Dick tells how bad Trump's decision making process is. Trump decides where to hold an expensive and very important conference based on a place that will piss off his detractors.
I am surprised a Trump minion would admit how vindictive Trump is.

Last edited:

He only did it to get your panties in a wad and guess what, it worked like a charm. You'll all be waddling around like idiots for two weeks over this while he's doing other stuff and WINNING!
The Dick tells how bad Trump's decision making process is. Trump decides where to hold an expensive and very important conference based on a place that will piss off his detractors.
I am surprised a Trump minion would admit hoe vindictive Trump is.

Where do you get "vindictive" out of our President's actions here?

Suppose, just for a sec, that Doral is the most tremendous venue in the country for this event? How is it "vindictive" for the President to suggest such as a fantastic place for the pow-wow? In fact it would be vengeful to suggest a 2nd or 3rd tier joint as an alternative if Doral was available.

And these morons really believe Trump is paying for it all Breakfasts lunches ,dinners ,sleeping quarters transportation LOL LOL I already sold the saps the Bklyn bridge Iceman and blues bought it

Suppose, just for a sec, that Doral is the most tremendous venue in the country for this event? How is it "vindictive" for the President to suggest such as a fantastic place for the pow-wow? In fact it would be vengeful to suggest a 2nd or 3rd tier joint as an alternative if Doral was available.
Suppose just for a sec they've lost 68% the last few years and president AH is trying to revive it?

I was responding to the claim one of your fellow minions made that the only reason that Trump chose Doral was to get his detractors "panties all up in a wad".
I was responding to a stupid claim but it probably had some truth. The main reason Doral was picked was for Trump's financial benefit but Trump loves sticking it to people who disagree with him.

I was responding to the claim one of your fellow minions made that the only reason that Trump chose Doral was to get his detractors "panties all up in a wad".
I was responding to a stupid claim but it probably had some truth. The main reason Doral was picked was for Trump's financial benefit but Trump loves sticking it to people who disagree with him.

The libs "stick it" to President Trump all of the time, EM.

The WH Correspondents Association boycott of the Trump International for their springtime dinners is being done to spite him. Even though the venue is rated as a tremendous.

Huh

Small government for the people .. he would lie to me

You are correct, he would lie to.

upload_2019-10-17_15-34-55.png

View attachment 284962
Huh? Photo shopped

View attachment 284962
Huh? Photo shopped

dumb fuck, the site puts a time stamp when you make an edit...just admit you made a typo and move on.

upload_2019-10-17_15-38-56.png

View attachment 284962
Huh? Photo shopped

dumb fuck, the site puts a time stamp when you make an edit...just admit you made a typo and move on.

View attachment 284964
You are one of the better Photoshopers I ever met

View attachment 284962
Huh? Photo shopped

View attachment 284964
You are one of the better Photoshopers I ever met

it is there for everyone to see...but please keep being a dishonest fuck...that just makes every other post you ever make even more meaningless.

upload_2019-10-17_15-41-32.png

$107 million taxpayer money playing golf and he still loses $$$ ..

Mr Business man is giving the country a good screwing.

View attachment 284962

"too" :04:

Forum List

Back