2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

I love the lie they tell that Trump will not profit from this.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that
Link? Evidence? Oops

Are they all staying there for free? Are all the food and drinks free?

Supossedly at cost so not free but no profit in it. So not losing money but not making any either.

And I have some very nice ocean front property in Missouri I can sell you for a great price
I bet you do buddy when you come up with some evidence please share
So, you will just believe Trump what cost is? You are quite the fool.

How would a resort calculate the cost of a room? Would they look at their overall operating cost & divide it by the number of typically rented rooms? They then know what occupancy is needed to break even.

So Trump will pack his resort mid week & even his he charged that calculated cost, he will make millions. Jus t on the rooms.

Furthermore, he sent his man to tell us that Trump's Doral Resort is the best resort in the US to have a conference. Free advertising. Free advertising with every news story.

He'll probably charge his other guests double or more as he parades foreign leaders around.

Trump will once again fuck over America to pocket money like the greedy fast ass bastard he has always been.

Since Doral is the absolute best ever how many G7/G8 conferences have been held there?

Since Doral is the absolute best ever how many G7/G8 conferences have been held there?

The liberal regime previously in charge had a bug up their ass about President Trump.

Since Trump was blackballed, none.

But now, the international VIP's are going to see real American hospitality.

Link? Evidence? Oops

Sure ,,we all know how generous a man trump is ,,,,all his life ,,,Don't we??
He gives away $400,000 a month
are you sure?
His charitable giving foundation was found to be a scam funneling money to Trump and providing Trump with underserved tax write-offs.
It is in the courts, currently.

Tell us all about the Clinton foundation again!

I love the lie they tell that Trump will not profit from this.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that
Link? Evidence? Oops

are you sure?
Positive

Link? Evidence? Oops

Supossedly at cost so not free but no profit in it. So not losing money but not making any either.

And I have some very nice ocean front property in Missouri I can sell you for a great price

How would a resort calculate the cost of a room? Would they look at their overall operating cost & divide it by the number of typically rented rooms? They then know what occupancy is needed to break even.

So Trump will pack his resort mid week & even his he charged that calculated cost, he will make millions. Jus t on the rooms.

Furthermore, he sent his man to tell us that Trump's Doral Resort is the best resort in the US to have a conference. Free advertising. Free advertising with every news story.

He'll probably charge his other guests double or more as he parades foreign leaders around.

Trump will once again fuck over America to pocket money like the greedy fast ass bastard he has always been.

Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

The whole G7 at Doral thingie reminds me of how the White House Correspondents Association dinner has been boycotting the Trump property in Washington DC. The libs don't even give the President a chance to be a tremendous host.

It seems as if the libs aren't satisfied with trying to defeat Trump at the ballot box, they want to destroy him.

Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

do you always believe what the government tells you?

Huh

Huh

Which word was confusing for you?

Who thinks Trump is a leader in hospitality.
Trump has a handful of hotels and golf resorts. Not all are successful.
Most big corporations use companies that are not locked into one venue owner. But if you want to look at hospitality look at Bonvoy,

The service at Trump Properties is tremendous, definitely 5 star facilities.

I guess President Trump could have scheduled it for a campground in eastern Kentucky for a lot less money.
There are thousands of 5 star facilities in the US. Have you ever stayed in a 5 star facility? If so which one?

are you sure?
His charitable giving foundation was found to be a scam funneling money to Trump and providing Trump with underserved tax write-offs.
It is in the courts, currently.

Tell us all about the Clinton foundation again!
The Clinton foundation has not been shut down like the Trump foundation. But even if the Clinton foundation is crooked it does not change that the Trump foundation is crooked.
Are you saying Clinton and Trump are the same? What do you think of Clintons?

Huh

The governments not telling me this Trump is telling me this I trust Trump

The WH ?? Are you kidding me??? One fn liar after another,,,

Huh

You believe Trump? In that case I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you on a great deal.

{Mulvaney insisted the president will not profit from the G-7 being held there, saying the resort will host the event "at cost" to the attendees.}

If the US had any integrity this will probably be the nail in the coffin

Who will pay for the number of US government officials at this location. The US government will be paying

There is also free advertisement for future business

Also Trump suggested this last month and the US government was quick to make it a reality

Reality check who owns the site

Yes this is the face of Trump presidency

His primary goal is to do what favors him.

he know he has his supporters and they are employees who in the end will be YOUR FIRED

With a new hit TV series Me, Myself, and I

Huh

Trump is the government dumb fuck.
You can’t be this stupid, it has to be an act

Forum List

Back