2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

Don merely restocked the swamp with his foreskinfolk, friends and and family.

crossing-the-swamp-frames.jpg

Actually, it doesn't. What other property are the owners willing to let be used for this meeting for costs only- no profit?

nobody does it for cost, not even Trump. I did not think you were that gullible.
Trump is probably not taking any money from this

Are you really that stupid?
Paying his employees is not taking money.
You are that stupid.
Trump was caugt using many illegals while renovating Doral.
Well sure but look, he's the King of the Jews and the Chosen One by God hisselph.

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.
SalveTestimonial.jpg

Ok, libs.

Where would you suggest that this event be held instead?

At the Trump Hotel in Vegas? Mar a Lago? Bedminster New Jersey?

Remember, the President is an expert at having this kind of meeting- he knows what people will like.
Tax records show Doral has had a 69% decline in revenue over the past 3 years. When people have a choice they are not picking Doral.
Obama chose Camp David. Just as secure and much cheaper. Bush picked an island resort of Georgia. Much easier for security.
There are many places that are cheaper and easier to secure.

People including journalists complained about the Camp David location chosen by B. Hussein O.

In any event, why didn't Obama consider a Trump Property? Trump is considered one of America's greatest hosts, and a leader in hospitality. Why would he pick such a prominent citizen, except if he was jealous of Trump? Shouldn't Obama have picked his most tremendous subject to do the event?

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.

Shut up and impeach him then.

The only thing Trump is hurting is pissed off liberals because Trump is doing PUBLICLY what they have only managed to do privately behind closed doors for years.

Trump: Good for business. Good for America.
This is the swampiest of the swamp. I thought you Trump minions elected Trump to drain the swamp. He has filled up with more bad shit than any previous President.
Have you heard of emoluments law?
Trump minions are the stupidest and most hypocritical beings on the planet.

MORON, Trump has already been cleared of the Emoluments Clause earlier this year. Try again.
No way, you cannot be this stupid.
It is like saying a person is found not guilty of robbing a bank. He then goes out and robs another bank and you say he has already been found not guilty of robbing a bank in the past so he cannot be charged with robbing this bank.
What a great example of the absolute stupidity of Trump minions.

I love Trump saying "fuck you" to all the TDS disease riddled Moon Bats.

He is trolling the Moon Bats again and they are too stupid to know it.

Ok, libs.

Where would you suggest that this event be held instead?

At the Trump Hotel in Vegas? Mar a Lago? Bedminster New Jersey?

Remember, the President is an expert at having this kind of meeting- he knows what people will like.
Tax records show Doral has had a 69% decline in revenue over the past 3 years. When people have a choice they are not picking Doral.
Obama chose Camp David. Just as secure and much cheaper. Bush picked an island resort of Georgia. Much easier for security.
There are many places that are cheaper and easier to secure.

People including journalists complained about the Camp David location chosen by B. Hussein O.

In any event, why didn't Obama consider a Trump Property? Trump is considered one of America's greatest hosts, and a leader in hospitality. Why would he pick such a prominent citizen, except if he was jealous of Trump? Shouldn't Obama have picked his most tremendous subject to do the event?
Who thinks Trump is a leader in hospitality.
Trump has a handful of hotels and golf resorts. Not all are successful.
Most big corporations use companies that are not locked into one venue owner. But if you want to look at hospitality look at Bonvoy,

He will troll until he can troll no more.
Unless he cuts a great deal he will then spend his days in jail and his rat like minions will scurry back into their holes to not be heard of again.

I love the lie they tell that Trump will not profit from this.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that
Link? Evidence? Oops

Are they all staying there for free? Are all the food and drinks free?
Sure ,,we all know how generous a man trump is ,,,,all his life ,,,Don't we??
He gives away $400,000 a month
are you sure?

ERMAHGERD!

EMOLUMENTS!!!

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!

tumblr_m2ymj4izKn1qedb29o1_500.gif

Welp, It's the fucking truth, dip shit. Go back to trolling.

View attachment 284953
Oddscrotum is at loss for words. It does not take much because his vocabulary is very limited. Like all Trump minions you go to name calling, swearing and use of crazy images.
The Trump minions are quite a group.
If we want to make the US a smarter and better place for all to live we ship them all to Russia with their messiah, Trump.

Link? Evidence? Oops

are you sure?
His charitable giving foundation was found to be a scam funneling money to Trump and providing Trump with underserved tax write-offs.
It is in the courts, currently.

Most big corporations use companies that are not locked into one venue owner. But if you want to look at hospitality look at Bonvoy,

The service at Trump Properties is tremendous, definitely 5 star facilities.

I guess President Trump could have scheduled it for a campground in eastern Kentucky for a lot less money.

He will troll until he can troll no more.
Unless he cuts a great deal he will then spend his days in jail and his rat like minions will scurry back into their holes to not be heard of again.

You are confused Moon Bat

It's 50% cheaper total cost to the tax-payer than the next best venue and it's a stand alone venue that can handle all the G-7 delegations and other dignitaries that will attend on it's 900 acres.

They had the last one on US soil at Camp David and the press and the delegations bitched no end because it was a two hour round-trip bus ride from DC for them.....You just can't satisfy some people I guess.

The service at Trump Properties is tremendous, definitely 5 star facilities.

I guess President Trump could have scheduled it for a campground in eastern Kentucky for a lot less money.

don’t forget the bed bugs they have there!

Link? Evidence? Oops

Bullshit.

And he cannot let you see his taxes.

Oh he can but he won't because it's none of your fucking business. Besides you wouldn't have a clue what you were looking at anyway. It's not the 1040EZ shit you do.

Forum List

Back