2020 Census Failures Cost Red States House Seats and Funds - Wall Street Journal Calls for Investigation

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Looks as if the Biden Count cost Republicans 7-seats in the House. Where are the lawsuits?

I remember when Trump was still in office and they gave, as they usually do, a preliminary account which historically has been quite accurate. Then Biden was installed, and suddenly the usually accurate preliminary count was blown up.

Yeah, Biden cheated again.

And who will stop the Democrats from more vote-cheating in 2022?

In 2019, Democrats accused the Trump administration of trying to rig the 2020 Census. But a Census Bureau study released last week shows Republican-led states may have been more negatively affected in terms of both congressional representation and federal funding after the once-a-decade headcount.

Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Illinois respectively had undercounts of 5%, 4.8%, 4.1%, and 1.9%, while Florida and Texas respectively had undercounts of almost 3.5% and 1.9%.

In both Florida and Texas, undercounts appear to have cost them congressional seats – more about that below.

PS More recent info suggests the undercount cost Republicans a total of 7-seats.

Looks as if the Biden Count cost Republicans 7-seats in the House. Where are the lawsuits?

I remember when Trump was still in office and they gave, as they usually do, a preliminary account which historically has been quite accurate. Then Biden was installed, and suddenly the usually accurate preliminary count was blown up.

In 2019, Democrats accused the Trump administration of trying to rig the 2020 Census. But a Census Bureau study released last week shows Republican-led states may have been more negatively affected in terms of both congressional representation and federal funding after the once-a-decade headcount.
Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Illinois respectively had undercounts of 5%, 4.8%, 4.1%, and 1.9%, while Florida and Texas respectively had undercounts of almost 3.5% and 1.9%.
In both Florida and Texas, undercounts appear to have cost them congressional seats – more about that below.

PS More recent info suggests the undercount cost Republicans a total of 7-seats.

Big story.

I'm sure Ratchet Madcow will jump right in it...

Such short memories you have. The right didn't like the census after the illegal immigrant question was took out and many didn't return their forms in protest. We all told you how stupid that was.

Such short memories you have. The right didn't like the census after the illegal immigrant question was took out and many didn't return their forms in protest. We all told you how stupid that was.
really? do you have evidence that many didn’t return their forms in protest? this is the first i read of it

Bullshit.

Has zero to do with the OP.

Hey numb nuts, who was President when the Census was going on? I'll give you a hint. He's fat and he's orange and he's impatient and politically inept. That's your boy. 😄

Trump fucked up his own census count by cutting the census short, and this was after trying to tinker with the census form.

And you guys want to re-elect this incompetent dipshit.

Trump fucked up his own census count by cutting the census short, and this was after trying to tinker with the census form.

And you guys want to re-elect this incompetent dipshit.
Trump had near the whole media and all Progs and many Republicans against them. Repubs themselves do not seem to want power.

Trump had near the whole media and all Progs and many Republicans against them. Repubs themselves do not seem to want power.
Why do you all always cry like little bitches? You folks love to tell us Fox News is the most watched news network in America. Are they not considered part of the media? How about white wing radio? Or Alex Jones? Ben Shapiro? That guy with the big head who looks like Chicken Little. Stop crying all the time you fucking Snowflakes.

Uh, last time I checked the Census was completed in 2020. That was something else Trump fucked up that Biden is stuck with.

The 2020 Census was a clusterfuck because usually only 70% of people return their census forms. The other 30% have to be counted by sending out Enumerators who go out and collect the information. Most people cooperate, because it's usually an honest oversight. A few people are illegals trying to avoid detection, or anti-government nuts who don't want to be counted.

(I worked as a Census Enumerator in 2000 and 2010)

Well, 2020, that didn't happen. Partially because TRUMP PLAGUE made it impractical to send out enumerators, partially because Trump intentionally avoided counting minorities, especially immigrants. The pointless fight over putting a "Are you an immigrant" question on the Census also created delays and discouraged immigrants from participating.

No, they want power, they just don't know what the fuck to do once they have it. But that's the Republicans/conservatives' problem: they want power, for the sake of having it and to make liberals cry. That's it. Shit, they didn't even have an official platform in 2020. They still don't as far as I can tell. Their platform is blind faith to MAGA Jesus.

Forum List

Back