2019 Military Budget of $676 Billions

Military Orders 2,800 Armored Ambulances

ext-1.jpg

To replace an aging fleet?

Then comes the hype:

AM General continues to support the warfighter’s needs by delivering high-quality M997A3 ambulances based off our modernized, proven, rugged, all-terrain HMMWV’s,” said Chris Vanslager, AM General Executive Vice President, US Defense. “We understand the importance of being able to reliably and safely transport the wounded within operational areas on the battlefield to medical aid stations and are proud that the M997A3 can fulfill this critical mission.”

As with all active vehicle programs, AMG General leverages its more than 100 years of automotive experience to deliver affordable quality products on time. The first M997A3 ambulance deliveries are scheduled for Q2 2019.

From AM General releases more details of U.S. Army’s ambulances contract
2800 ambulances.

That's a lot of ambulances.

Since 2001, we have had 20 thousand wounded and 22 hundred killed in Afghanistan. Since 2003, we have had 32 thousand wounded and 45 hundred killed. That is about one of our troops killed or wounded each day.

We don't need 2800 armored ambulances.

What a terrible waste.
You are ignorant and naive to believe that.
Right back at you.

War is a racket.

War is the health of the the state.

Americans used to know this, now they are duped for the ruling class.

ATTENTION!!!!
Are you a military expert? What makes you think you know more than the guys who actually protect our nation?
Read history. It’s all there and blatantly obvious.

Constant war aboard leads the tyranny at home. We are witnessing it first hand.
History shows me that the experts have been spending huge sums on our military for decades, under every type of president.
Exactly right. Now is the time to stop the madness.

What's this "we" shit lib did you even pay any taxes that year? :eusa_hand:
Obviously, retard. Not that it matters, as your dotard would have just borrowed the money from China.

I pay my fair share, and the fair share of many other mooching deadbeat Dem losers.
Red states have the highest rates of welfare amd food stamp participation. You take way more than you pay in.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:
Red states are governed by assholes that enact shit policies. Thus the “crap load of poor.”

Lib please California alone has more poor people than the 7 poorest red states combined. You earn a rare triple :itsok::itsok::itsok:

This is the USS Gerald Ford:

USS_Gerald_R._Ford_%28CVN-78%29_underway_on_8_April_2017.JPG

Including development cost the price to create this thing was $18 billion. It will cost billions more to man, maintain, and upgrade over the decades. All to take out 3rd world gunmen hiding in caves in the desert. Very efficient.

Wow, you're stupid. You think Russia and China are hiding in caves? LMAO.
LOL you think this thing was built to fight Russia and China?! :lmao:

It was built to fight enemies. Present and future. Do you think it was built for fun? You're dumb. Emojis are for children. Grow the F*CK up.
The US doesn’t have any REAL enemies. Certainly none that could do us any harm.

So the ruling class has to make up enemies.

Obviously, retard. Not that it matters, as your dotard would have just borrowed the money from China.

I pay my fair share, and the fair share of many other mooching deadbeat Dem losers.
Red states have the highest rates of welfare amd food stamp participation. You take way more than you pay in.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:
Red states are governed by assholes that enact shit policies. Thus the “crap load of poor.”

Lib please California alone has more poor people than the 7 poorest red states combined. You earn a rare triple :itsok::itsok::itsok:
Yet California pays in more than they take, unlike your red leech states.

You are ignorant and naive to believe that.
Right back at you.

War is a racket.

ATTENTION!!!!
Are you a military expert? What makes you think you know more than the guys who actually protect our nation?

History shows me that the experts have been spending huge sums on our military for decades, under every type of president.
You arent selling me. I dont think you have a good enough grasp of the overall picture to make an informed decision on the matter.

Right back at you.

War is a racket.

ATTENTION!!!!

You arent selling me. I dont think you have a good enough grasp of the overall picture to make an informed decision on the matter.
That’s funny. I KNOW you don’t.

Did you think I was criticizing Trump?

And unlike things like universal health care, nobody ask how are you going to pay for that.

California also has more rich people than the 7 poorest red states combined.

In fact, if California was a separate nation, it would have the sixth largest GDP in the world.

Of course I dont know. I'm not a military expert, therefore I'm not arrogant enough to pretend like I know more than them.

As for Trump, YOU are the only one talking about him. Why are you talking about Trump in this thread?

In fact, if California was a separate nation, it would have the sixth largest GDP in the world.
If they separated, the wouldnt be the 6th largest economy for long. They would crumble without the US government.

Of course I dont know. I'm not a military expert, therefore I'm not arrogant enough to pretend like I know more than them.

As for Trump, YOU are the only one talking about him. Why are you talking about Trump in this thread?
I'm retired military. I personally saw many examples of tremendous waste.

In fact, that is why I refused a very large salary from Raytheon when I retired. I did not want to join the enemy of the American taxpayer.

If they separated, the wouldnt be the 6th largest economy for long. They would crumble without the US government.
They would do a lot better than any Deep South state that separated. They should be on their knees every day thanking us for not letting them secede.

I'm retired military. I personally saw many examples of tremendous waste.

In fact, that is why I refused a very large salary from Raytheon when I retired. I did not want to join the enemy of the American taxpayer.
I was in the military too. That doesnt make us experts on global threats.

Last edited:

They would do a lot better than any Deep South state that separated. They should be on their knees every day thanking us for not letting them secede.
The deep south doesnt want to recede. As much as you hate them, they are the most patriotic Americans in the US

The deep south doesnt want to recede. As much as you hate them, they are the most patriotic Americans in the US
"The South Will Rise Again!" YYYYEeeeeeeeeeee-HAWWWWWWWW!

By the way, no one said California wants to leave, either, dipshit. YOU brought that up, as if it meant something.

By the way, no one said California wants to leave, either, dipshit. YOU brought that up, as if it meant something.
I'm from Washington State, if you think that comment comes from a place of bias. As a military veteran, you know as well as I do that most our our military members come from the south.

Yet California pays in more than they take, unlike your red leech states.

Don't deflect, I destroyed you and your stupid Red state talking point with FACTS from the US Census. Your ancestors felt that beat down fool. :auiqs.jpg:

California also has more gays and more beach balls and other irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed demwit. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm from Washington State, if you think that comment comes from a place of bias. As a military veteran, you know as well as I do that most our our military members come from the south.
Oh, I know. I had to watch more NASCAR races than I cared to.

Forum List

Back