2019 Military Budget of $676 Billions

Doesn’t have to be

Spending on military is not the only way to generate jobs

You are so wrong. Companies like Lockheed and MITRE and Boeing and Raytheon and countless others and their subcontractors...equal a ridiculous amt of jobs. Get your head out of your ass because you don’t know what you are talking about.
Making war is good because it is a jobs program. Only idiot statists can’t see the problem with this.

How much should we spend?
Very little.

Bring all our troops home, including all the CIA fuckers. Turn the Pentagon into low income housing. Keep our navy in our territorial waters, reduce it’s size, turn many ships into merchant vessels.

So we allow Russia and China to spread their ideologies in Europe and Asia, abandon Israel and allow radical Islam to spread like wild fire? That is your plan. Thank you for sharing. Pentagon into low income housing....may I ask what you do for work?
LOL

You believe in the boogie man theory.

Russia and China aren’t spreading their ideology so no need to think they will, if we shut down the empire.

Israel can take care of itself. Islam has been around since the 7th century, it won’t spread like wild fire.

Do you work for the CIA? LMFAO. Stop being a dupe for the state.

No is the answer to your question.

1537462475965.jpg

Lots and lots of goodies. But, where the hell are they going to get the people to operate it?

How will it be spent?

Not only will the force be expanded with 16,400 additional active-duty and reserves and a 2.6 percent pay raise be introduced, there will be a mega-boost in cutting-edge tech to help ensure the United States continues to dominate in land, sea and air power.

93 F-35 fifth generation fighter jets

58 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters

66 AH-64 Apache helicopters

13 V-22 Osprey aircraft

$1.5 billion in M1 Abrams tank enhancements

3 DDG-51 Guided-Missile Destroyers (Arleigh-Burke class)

2 Virginia-Class submarines

Littoral Combat Ship (the LCS)

Hypersonic Weapons

All the details @ $674 billion of tanks, fighter jets, subs and more to boost US military power in 2019

Not to worry since we have no enemies threatening or attacking us. The money would be better spent on social programs but certain war for profit industries wouldn't like that and would cut off the money stream to their favorite politicians.

I feel sad for you lack of understanding that our very lives are at stake this very moment. We have tens of thousands of Muslims who want nothing more than to take as many American lives as possible.

It takes military force to overcome them in their hotbeds to keep it from happening here.

We do not owe those corporations a profit
If money is diverted to companies in other sectors, the jobs will follow

I have worked with companies like General Dynamics, MITRE, Lockheed, Raytheon, Hughes, ITT and their subs for decades.

They exist to provide a product or services. If those services are no longer needed, they will adapt or go out of business

Those corporations employs many persons. You want them on the street? What do you do for
Work
The employees I worked with in those companies were highly trained engineers and scientists. I have seen them come and go as contracts are won and lost.
They are in demand in any sector....doesn’t have to be defense

Most all the jobs are in the state of Washington.

Washington is big in aircraft, California has a hell of a lot of defense contractors

So do MA and VA. What do you do for work? You’re not a capitalist if you like BHO and HRC
I’m a retired DOD engineer

The employees I worked with in those companies were highly trained engineers and scientists. I have seen them come and go as contracts are won and lost.

So they choose defense for fun?
You think blowing shit up is fun?

That answer shows you’re a dumb Leftist. Likely voted for HRC
Also voted for the Great Obama TWICE!

LOL what made him great?

Killed bin Laden

What a terrible waste.
You are ignorant and naive to believe that.
Right back at you.

War is a racket.

War is the health of the the state.

Americans used to know this, now they are duped for the ruling class.

ATTENTION!!!!
Are you a military expert? What makes you think you know more than the guys who actually protect our nation?
What's wrong with you? Liberals know everything, just ask one.

What a terrible waste.
You are ignorant and naive to believe that.
Right back at you.

War is a racket.

War is the health of the the state.

Americans used to know this, now they are duped for the ruling class.

ATTENTION!!!!
Are you a military expert? What makes you think you know more than the guys who actually protect our nation?
What's wrong with you? Liberals know everything, just ask one.
If I am a liberal, you are a unicorn.

You are so wrong. Companies like Lockheed and MITRE and Boeing and Raytheon and countless others and their subcontractors...equal a ridiculous amt of jobs. Get your head out of your ass because you don’t know what you are talking about.
Making war is good because it is a jobs program. Only idiot statists can’t see the problem with this.

How much should we spend?
Very little.

Bring all our troops home, including all the CIA fuckers. Turn the Pentagon into low income housing. Keep our navy in our territorial waters, reduce it’s size, turn many ships into merchant vessels.

So we allow Russia and China to spread their ideologies in Europe and Asia, abandon Israel and allow radical Islam to spread like wild fire? That is your plan. Thank you for sharing. Pentagon into low income housing....may I ask what you do for work?
LOL

You believe in the boogie man theory.

Russia and China aren’t spreading their ideology so no need to think they will, if we shut down the empire.

Israel can take care of itself. Islam has been around since the 7th century, it won’t spread like wild fire.

Do you work for the CIA? LMFAO. Stop being a dupe for the state.

No is the answer to your question.

So you're been incorrect in all of your responses. Showing your true ignorance. Go back to collecting your welfare check and playing Fortnite in your mother's basement.

Those corporations employs many persons. You want them on the street? What do you do for
Work

Washington is big in aircraft, California has a hell of a lot of defense contractors

So do MA and VA. What do you do for work? You’re not a capitalist if you like BHO and HRC

HOW F are you a Leftist then? You also must know that companies like Raytheon, Lockheed and MITRE are essential to the defense of the US both actual and cyber.

So they choose defense for fun?
You think blowing shit up is fun?

That answer shows you’re a dumb Leftist. Likely voted for HRC
Also voted for the Great Obama TWICE!

LOL what made him great?

Killed bin Laden

That was the Seal Team. Only thing Obama killed was race relations.

1537462475965.jpg

Lots and lots of goodies. But, where the hell are they going to get the people to operate it?

How will it be spent?

Not only will the force be expanded with 16,400 additional active-duty and reserves and a 2.6 percent pay raise be introduced, there will be a mega-boost in cutting-edge tech to help ensure the United States continues to dominate in land, sea and air power.

13 V-22 Osprey aircraft

Hypersonic Weapons

All the details @ $674 billion of tanks, fighter jets, subs and more to boost US military power in 2019

according to everything I've been reading for the past few years the US spends 9-10 times MORE than the next 9 nations COMBINED .......AND.......BOTH the russians and chinese are capable of "winning" a war with the US by themselves......and now that they are sharing their superior technologies and weapons.....

ccording to everything I've been reading for the past few years the US spends 9-10 times MORE than the next 9 nations COMBINED .......AND.......BOTH the russians and chinese are capable of "winning" a war with the US by themselves......and now that they are sharing their superior technologies and weapons.....

If China and Russia who spend a fraction of what we spend on defense are both capable of winning a war with us, then maybe our defense dollars are not being spent very wisely.

HOW F are you a Leftist then? You also must know that companies like Raytheon, Lockheed and MITRE are essential to the defense of the US both actual and cyber.

MITRE sucks

ccording to everything I've been reading for the past few years the US spends 9-10 times MORE than the next 9 nations COMBINED .......AND.......BOTH the russians and chinese are capable of "winning" a war with the US by themselves......and now that they are sharing their superior technologies and weapons.....

If China and Russia who spend a fraction of what we spend on defense are both capable of winning a war with us, then maybe our defense dollars are not being spent very wisely.

Exactly, they are incapable of invading us
We maintain a military that can invade them

just asking out of curiosity: do you think that if either china or russia (or iran) ever believed they could "WIN" a war with the US that they would actually start one? (i think they would)

MITRE sucks

Would not hire you? LOL

They definitely do not suck.

just asking out of curiosity: do you think that if either china or russia (or iran) ever believed they could "WIN" a war with the US that they would actually start one? (i think they would)

Actually?
No

China needs our markets as well as the other western markets. Starting a war would jeopardize their booming economy

Russia is just too small in population and lacks an economy to wage war against the west. Their military is a shell of the former Soviet military

MITRE sucks

Would not hire you? LOL

They definitely do not suck.

I hired them

How will it be spent?

13 V-22 Osprey aircraft

Hypersonic Weapons

Military Orders 2,800 Armored Ambulances

To replace an aging fleet?

Then comes the hype:

AM General continues to support the warfighter’s needs by delivering high-quality M997A3 ambulances based off our modernized, proven, rugged, all-terrain HMMWV’s,” said Chris Vanslager, AM General Executive Vice President, US Defense. “We understand the importance of being able to reliably and safely transport the wounded within operational areas on the battlefield to medical aid stations and are proud that the M997A3 can fulfill this critical mission.”

As with all active vehicle programs, AMG General leverages its more than 100 years of automotive experience to deliver affordable quality products on time. The first M997A3 ambulance deliveries are scheduled for Q2 2019.

From AM General releases more details of U.S. Army’s ambulances contract

Really cool, another fantastic transfer of wealth from the taxpayers and central banks for no other reason than to enrich contractors and K street lobby firms.

And their motivation for starting this war would be?

Exactly

Why would China want a war with its primary markets?
Who are they going to sell to?

Russia is not a major military power anymore

Forum List

Back