2017 NRA annual meeting the fight for gun rights has just begun

Infowars brings you the latest on the fight to preserve the Second Amendment from on the ground at the 2017 NRA Annual Meeting.

READ: Trump Declares ‘Eight-Year Assault on Second Amendment’ Over

All Americans Should Embrace Their 2nd Amendment Rights

2017 NRA Annual Meeting: The Fight For Gun Rights Has Just Begun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here you have people speaking their thoughts on the NRA and the right to bear arms.
There is more to the 2nd amendment than just owning guns.
Such as :

2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS MORE THAN JUST GUNS

Read more at 2nd Amendment protects more than just guns

Did the NRA Frauds Pay for His Defense?

George Zimmerman should never have been charged. It doesn't matter that he got acquitted; the fact that he was arrested for self-defense puts enough fear in other gunowners to intimidate them into risking their lives by hesitating to protect themselves.

That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Completely fact-free.

You better go buy another gun.

:woohoo:

Trump is an even bigger idiot than I thought if he is promising to make it even easier for people to own and carry guns. We have the highest gun murder rate in the civilized world. So let's make sure concealed carry is the law of the land.
Well, it's Trump, so what should I have expected? Hopefully, like most of his other stances, he'll back off this one, too, before anything is done about it.
You don't understand, more guns are always the answer to everything.
Naturally. On Fox last night, commenting on Trump's visit to the NRA, one of the commentators pointed out that we would be in the same situation as Venezuela, taken over by fascists by now with no way to stop them, if we weren't so heavily armed. Someone tried to ask if we have enough guns to stand down the government, and the answer was, it's a psychological deterrent.
These people are a hoot.

Trump is an even bigger idiot than I thought if he is promising to make it even easier for people to own and carry guns. We have the highest gun murder rate in the civilized world. So let's make sure concealed carry is the law of the land.
Well, it's Trump, so what should I have expected? Hopefully, like most of his other stances, he'll back off this one, too, before anything is done about it.
Naturally. On Fox last night, commenting on Trump's visit to the NRA, one of the commentators pointed out that we would be in the same situation as Venezuela, taken over by fascists by now with no way to stop them, if we weren't so heavily armed. Someone tried to ask if we have enough guns to stand down the government, and the answer was, it's a psychological deterrent.
These people are a hoot.

Some here actually say the military would side with them and against their own country. That they took an oath to protect from all threats, foreign and domestic.

They also believe their little popguns would be more than enough power because (and get this!) we once beat the British!

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

These people are a hoot.

Some here actually say the military would side with them and against their own country. That they took an oath to protect from all threats, foreign and domestic.

They also believe their little popguns would be more than enough power because (and get this!) we once beat the British!

Or we can just look at what this power strcture does all over the globe.

How many rights do you guys need to pack a gun, anyone can get one now. Anyone. When someone is killed by a gun who are you going to sue, the only one left is the NRA, don't even think of suing BLM or the White Supremacists (whatever name they go by now)

Its ok to carry, but just be careful who you kill and or main. You have the power of life and death in your trigger finger.

We only need the one right; the 2nd Amendment.

Not anyone can get one now, that is a lie.

When someone is killed by a gun I will sue the murderer.

Gun carrying good guys don't kill. Left wing gang members in left wing run cities kill.

These people are a hoot.

Or we can just look at what this power strcture does all over the globe.

You're right. And its true about the entire culture. Ask any of them to show you one culture that steals from the poor to give to the rich and show how that produces jobs. There are none and it has never worked here either - but they just just voted to put the 1%, the Too Big To Fail Banks, the K Street Lobbyists, the wealthiest people in charge and they think it will turn out differently this time.

They hate Obama because he created jobs for them, helped them buy/keep homes, forced banks to pay back, saved millions of auto-related jobs and on and on so now they've against all of that. The less trump does, the more they'll blame Obama.

How many rights do you guys need to pack a gun, anyone can get one now. Anyone. When someone is killed by a gun who are you going to sue, the only one left is the NRA, don't even think of suing BLM or the White Supremacists (whatever name they go by now)

Its ok to carry, but just be careful who you kill and or main. You have the power of life and death in your trigger finger.

Gun carrying good guys don't kill. Left wing gang members in left wing run cities kill.
Good, go sue.

Good, go sue.

For what? I haven't been shot nor has anyone I know.

Good, go sue.

Your words pard.

Infowars brings you the latest on the fight to preserve the Second Amendment from on the ground at the 2017 NRA Annual Meeting.

READ: Trump Declares ‘Eight-Year Assault on Second Amendment’ Over

All Americans Should Embrace Their 2nd Amendment Rights

2017 NRA Annual Meeting: The Fight For Gun Rights Has Just Begun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here you have people speaking their thoughts on the NRA and the right to bear arms.
There is more to the 2nd amendment than just owning guns.
Such as :

2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS MORE THAN JUST GUNS

Read more at 2nd Amendment protects more than just guns

Did the NRA Frauds Pay for His Defense?

George Zimmerman should never have been charged. It doesn't matter that he got acquitted; the fact that he was arrested for self-defense puts enough fear in other gunowners to intimidate them into risking their lives by hesitating to protect themselves.

And lords knows many of them are already paranoid enough.

Good, go sue.

Your words pard.

Sorry forgot to dumb things down for you.

When someone I know is killed by a gun, I will sue the murderer.

If you still are confused, I can't help you.

No, that's not the only right we need.

Sue? First, you're lying. Second, so what? You really think money replaces a life?

And of course, RWNJs do a lot of killing. Probably more than lefties. If you can prove otherwise, go for it but you've never been interested in facts before.

:dig:

Sue? First, you're lying. Second, so what? You really think money replaces a life?

And of course, RWNJs do a lot of killing. Probably more than lefties. If you can prove otherwise, go for it but you've never been interested in facts before.

Your reading comprehension handicap has affected you again.

The 2nd Amendment is clear and dear and near and here.

There is no fight for gun rights.

Tell that to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, dipshit....

The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

Disgracefully, the 4th Circuit ignored all these prescriptions—which it was duty-bound to follow—electing instead to devise its own rule: that if a weapon is “most useful in military service,” it enjoys no constitutional protection.

In so doing, the court thumbed its nose at its superiors and quietly rewrote the law for millions of Americans.

The ones in democrat voting districts shooting each other and innocent people are not voting Republican.....dipshit....and the organized violence in this country are the democrat party brown shirts in antifa, who support bernie sanders and elizabeth "fake indian" warren....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...

--gun murder went down 49%

--gun crime went down 75%

--violent crime went down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

And Britain...the country that banned and confiscated guns from normal, law abiding people.....gun crime in London is up 42%........

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.
The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.
Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

And violent crime.......skyrocketing in Britain...after they banned and confiscated guns....

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

mail

To everything? No. But to the problem of a violent, rapist, robber or murderer....you bet your dumb ass .......

To everything? No. But to the problem of a violent, rapist, robber or murderer....you bet your dumb ass .......

I'm sorry you were raped, that must be awful.

Fuck the NRA, they have nothing to do with me, nor I with them.

Back when they were all about responsibility and education, I was a member. Now they're just a lobbyist group for gun manufacturers.

Even bigger reasons not to support them is they refuse to even consider legislation to save the lives of children and they lobbied to arm the mentally ill and known and suspected terrorists.

You don't get more un-American than modern-day NRA and their rabid supporters.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wow...lie after lie.....

The only group trying to save children from guns is the NRA and their gun safety education programs...you guys fight those programs because you need more dead kids to push your anti gun agenda.....

And the mentally ill....yeah, if you consider insomnia a mental illness.....and hate actual due process before stripping people of their rights...for the ACLU and the NRA to be on the same page on this issue means you are too stupid to post about it.....

And terrorists.....? What other Rights should be stripped when an American who has not been convicted of any crime is put on a secret list by a nameless, faceless bureaucrat.....

Here...this discusses the varioius Rights you want taken from Americans...

I'm sorry you were raped, that must be awful.

Are all the left wing assholes on U.S. messageboard drinking and doing drugs this early on a sunday morning.......your are usually a dumb ass...today you are an even bigger dumb ass...

Forum List

Back