2017 BET Awards - Micheal Obama "our first lady forever" LOL!!!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, I am surfing cable for some quality content and notice the 2017 BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION Awards was on like a dozen stations. WTF. I will take a wild guess and say nobody there knows what a C major scale (invented by Whites) is, nor can play any musical instrument (all the good instruments invented by Whites since they invented the scales upon which chords are generated). They just had a really ugly shemale say Micheal Obama is their First Lady Forever and then introduced a talentless rapper to receive an award and all he/she could say was he/she "loves black people."

Why is this shit in my country?

Last edited:
Because the BET folks made it political by denying The Donald's presidency and the fact there is now a beautiful woman as first lady and not an ugly, hate-filled shemale Micheal Obama!

Folks, I am surfing cable for some quality content and notice the 2017 BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION Awards was on like a dozen stations. WTF. I will take a wild guess and say nobody there knows what a C major scale (invented by Whites) is, nor can play any musical instrument (all the good instruments invented by Whites since they invented the scales upon which chords are generated). They just had a really ugly shemale say Micheal Obama is their First Lady Forever and then introduced a talentless rapper to receive an award and all he/she could say was he/she "loves black people."

Where the fuck do you think rock n' roll came from, dumbass?

It came from the Walmart discount shelf. So there!

emot89.gif

Pat Boone! :eusa_dance:

And blues, and R&B which begat that.
And the American classical music -- Jazz

First of all yes, there were great black hybrids like Miles Davis who had white DNA mixed in their ancestry and who were very creative musical geniuses. But Whitey invented the major scale! Get over it! Nobody directly from Africa ever came up with a melody or harmony or chord progression. In my experience they have even great difficulty keep time on percussion! Always rushing...

I think this kid was jewish....but still...heads up!

Last edited:

Well, it's a racist show and they only had one black woman to choose from.

And I hear that the white privilege card won't get a person into any all black event,

First of all yes, there were great black hybrids like Miles Davis who had white DNA mixed in their ancestry and who were very creative musical geniuses. But Whitey invented the major scale! Get over it! Nobody directly from Africa ever came up with a melody or harmony or chord progression. In my experience they have even great difficulty keep time on percussion! Always rushing...

I think this kid was jewish....but still...heads up!

Nobody "invented" the major scale, retard. It was simply discovered within the context of the western 12-TET and the way the fingerboard is laid out. Enough of your blatant racist trolling.

Nobody "invented" the major scale, retard. It was simply discovered within the context of the western scale and the way the fingerboard is laid out. Enough of your blatant racist trolling.

PUNK YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT MY VIDEO ON THE HISTORY OF MUSIC ON YOU TUBE! I WOULD LINK IT BUT I THINK I NARRATED IT AND I DO NOT LIKE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.

Elvis got his start watching the black people in dance clubs, and black baptist churches.

The Beatles, Led Zeppelin , Rolling Stones, and many many more were influenced by the southern black jazz.

I can't believe how stupid...wow....

Nobody "invented" the major scale, retard. It was simply discovered within the context of the western scale and the way the fingerboard is laid out. Enough of your blatant racist trolling.

PUNK YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT MY VIDEO ON THE HISTORY OF MUSIC ON YOU TUBE! I WOULD LINK IT BUT I THINK I NARRATED IT AND I DO NOT LIKE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.

I'm afraid to click the play button on your videos because I still have nightmares from watching the one of you shirtless doing curls with car batteries.

I'm afraid to click the play button on your videos because I still have nightmares from watching the one of you shirtless doing curls with car batteries.

Who was that punk that forced me to do that! That douchebag who owned the site not selling it was one of the douchebaggiest things ever. Where is that qu33 Truth Teller! His butt must so sore. :p Either way forget that old stuff. Although we should have a thread to discuss all the old time stuff! Some crazy broad from Discussanything tried to contact me on Facebook back a couple years ago. Holla meh neegah!

Last edited:
But Whitey invented the major scale!

:rofl:
--- while the Africans and the Asians were already dealing in microtones. Next?

Nobody directly from Africa ever came up with a melody or harmony or chord progression.

Two words: "blue note".

"Melody or harmony" you want?

Chord progression is it?
Such as .... I - IV - V, the very basis of blues and its child rock 'n' roll?

Next?

In my experience they have even great difficulty keep time on percussion!

"In your experience" huh.
---- So you're deaf?

Why do you think Ginger Baker moved to Africa?
Where do you think Brazil gets Samba from? A fucking cereal box?

Forum List

Back