It is fascinating that an ad for Romney, a pure piece of propaganda, is even considered news worthy? Are the producers asleep or retarded, no other option makes sense. Obama has been president for a while now, and guess what, America is doing fine. Unemployment needs improvement but check next time where things are made and what corporation makes them. And buy American.

If anyone is unknown it is Romney who switches positions daily.

'This movie is basically a long-format political commercial to help Mitt Romney and the Republican Party win the 2012 election. It was funded by a small group of very wealthy conservative businessmen… that’s all a superPAC is, but since it’s a movie and not a commercial or robo call they don’t have to file as a SuperPAC.'

The Irony of the 2016 Movie about Obama: You Don't Even Know Him

America is doing fine?

It is fascinating that an ad for Romney, a pure piece of propaganda, is even considered news worthy? Are the producers asleep or retarded, no other option makes sense. Obama has been president for a while now, and guess what, America is doing fine. Unemployment needs improvement but check next time where things are made and what corporation makes them. And buy American.

'This movie is basically a long-format political commercial to help Mitt Romney and the Republican Party win the 2012 election. It was funded by a small group of very wealthy conservative businessmen… that’s all a superPAC is, but since it’s a movie and not a commercial or robo call they don’t have to file as a SuperPAC.'

"Obama has been president for a while now, and guess what, America is doing fine. Unemployment needs improvement..."

Ya think?

"Obama has been president for a while now, and guess what, America is doing fine. Unemployment needs improvement..."

Ya think?

Obama nor Bush Caused this Generational Correction and Obama is no more Capable of Ending it than ANY other President...

But it is Definitely WORSE after 4 years of Obama than it was after 4 years of Bush Senior back in 1992 and the "Free Press" Obsessively "It's the Economy Stupid"'ed his Campaign until the last Donkey Standing (Billy-Jeff Clinton) could beat him with a measly 43% of the Vote...

I remember... I was there. :thup:

:)

peace...

Obama has wrecked the economy; i believe intentionally due to his anti-American ideals. But leaving his motives aside, he has wrecked the economy and he is not worthy of a second term. He was an unknown who was not worthy of the first term.

Obama has wrecked the economy; i believe intentionally due to his anti-American ideals. But leaving his motives aside, he has wrecked the economy and he is not worthy of a second term. He was an unknown who was not worthy of the first term.

Funny, the economy looked wrecked to me before he took office.

But he hasn't shown you a birth certificate that convinces you.

I'm still wondering what kind of BC would...

Funny, the economy looked wrecked to me before he took office.

But he hasn't shown you a birth certificate that convinces you.

I'm still wondering what kind of BC would...

I can't help you__ If you think that a couple problems are a basis for his disastrous management. It'd be futile to even argue with you. But the rest of us, who are not partisan hacks get it.

Forum List

Back