The main thing is, it condemns Obama based on his own words and actions. It largely stays away from conjecture. If you follow Obama, like I do, you could see it and not necessarily learn much new. But it does crystalize matters nicely in a short time frame.

The main theme is that Obama is an anti-colonialist and what the means regarding the country.

I have $50 gift card to Luke's Steakhouse... Thinkin' about going there and then to see that film solo...

:)

peace...

If you go see any film the rest of this year, make it this one.

Took the GF.. She liked it and doesn't even like politics!

Seriously an awesome portrayal of Obama's plan to downsize America while the rest of the world up-sizes. All because he views America like he views the rich - a bunch of greedy people who only got to where they are by stealing from the poor.. Nations in this case.

Great film. Cool that the main character is a minority too.. So they can't just scream racism.

I think this goes up there with Michael Moore's film, "Fahrenheit 911". It will be very popular with folks who already hate the President, no one else is going to care all that much.

Even Moore has now admitted that F-911 didn't change any minds, and didn't have the effect he wanted it to.

I think this goes up there with Michael Moore's film, "Fahrenheit 911". It will be very popular with folks who already hate the President, no one else is going to care all that much.

Even Moore has now admitted that F-911 didn't change any minds, and didn't have the effect he wanted it to.

Nor was it #3 after being shown in handful of theaters.

It is fascinating that an ad for Romney, a pure piece of propaganda, is even considered news worthy? Are the producers asleep or retarded, no other option makes sense. Obama has been president for a while now, and guess what, America is doing fine. Unemployment needs improvement but check next time where things are made and what corporation makes them. And buy American.

If anyone is unknown it is Romney who switches positions daily.

'This movie is basically a long-format political commercial to help Mitt Romney and the Republican Party win the 2012 election. It was funded by a small group of very wealthy conservative businessmen… that’s all a superPAC is, but since it’s a movie and not a commercial or robo call they don’t have to file as a SuperPAC.'

The Irony of the 2016 Movie about Obama: You Don't Even Know Him

Actually, F911 grossed $222,446,320 worldwide and $23,920,637 on it's opening weekend.

2016 only grossed 6.2 million and according to Rotten Tomatoes, it came in 8th, not 3rd.

Movies | Movie Trailers | Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Actually, F911 grossed $222,446,320 worldwide and $23,920,637 on it's opening weekend.

2016 only grossed 6.2 million and according to Rotten Tomatoes, it came in 8th, not 3rd.

2016 was shown in only 169 theaters.

Look up thead for the 3rd place accomplishment.

Right. Drudge. That's really a credible source.

Hey, did they find Clinton's black love child yet?

As I said, for those who wank off screaming "Anti-Colonialist, Marxist, Black theology", this is a great film for them. It totally takes your racism and makes it almost palatable if you don't think about it too hard.

Nope not Drudge.

The Numbers - Daily Box Office Chart for Friday August 24th, 2012

Nope not Drudge.

The Numbers - Daily Box Office Chart for Friday August 24th, 2012

Yawn.... Sorry, man, grossing 6 million isn't as impressive as you guys think it is.

Not to worry, I'm sure the DVD will be out just as Obama starts his second term, so you can fume over it for the next four years.

Yawn.... Sorry, man, grossing 6 million isn't as impressive as you guys think it is.

Not to worry, I'm sure the DVD will be out just as Obama starts his second term, so you can fume over it for the next four years.

I didn't think it would do that well. Why do you think it did ?

I didn't think it would do that well. Why do you think it did ?

It didnt' do well... that's the point. It was a 2 hour campaign commercial for the nutbags.

What amazes me is how the oppurtunity has been blown here. I think there was a very strong case to be made against Obama's stewardship of the economy, but Romney isn't making it. Probably because he doesn't really understand what is wrong.

Dude__ don't even spin. You got called out and put in your place. That's your cue to STFU.

Forum List

Back