2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VI

Hillary Dem Primary concession will be the last time we see Bulldog posting on USMB

And you know this how? Did God give you another vision?

I know you, you're a fucking pussy and won't be able to face how wrong you were

You'll start some sock account, maybe you already have

You mean like the right wing did when Obama won.....TWICE? I might lose interest in the right wing silliness I come here to laugh at at some point, but the possibility of any outcome of the next presidential primary won't have anything to do with it. For now Hillary is the best bet, but if someone better comes along, I'm good with that too.

I didn't make a single Romney wins bet in 2012, I knew Obama was getting reelected.

I'll take any bet you won't pussy out of that Hillary won't be the nominee

I'll bet that if someone better comes along, that person will get the nomination. For now Hillary looks like the best choice, but it's a long time till that choice needs to be made. Either way, it will take more than the current clowns from the GOP to beat her, or who ever else it might be.

Hillary Dem Primary concession will be the last time we see Bulldog posting on USMB

Most liky the same one you clowns use claiming a clinton victory befor she has even said she's running,desperation creeping in.

I never said Hillary would get the nomination. Only that the GOP has no one to compete with her for the presidency if she does get the nomination..

You mean like the right wing did when Obama won.....TWICE? I might lose interest in the right wing silliness I come here to laugh at at some point, but the possibility of any outcome of the next presidential primary won't have anything to do with it. For now Hillary is the best bet, but if someone better comes along, I'm good with that too.

I didn't make a single Romney wins bet in 2012, I knew Obama was getting reelected.

I'll bet that if someone better comes along, that person will get the nomination. For now Hillary looks like the best choice, but it's a long time till that choice needs to be made. Either way, it will take more than the current clowns from the GOP to beat her, or who ever else it might be.

See, I know who I'm dealing with.

Don't you worry. I'm sure the other Dem primary candidates will want to know why he took 30 trips to Lolita Island where his bff Epstein kept 16 year old sex slaves

Where was this imaginary standard of proof when Obama and Reid accused Romney of tax fraud

I doubt that any viable Democratic candidate will do that. That kind of ridiculous unfounded claim is more along the line of what losers and republicans do.

Any bets on who did the first Willie Horton ads or started the Obama Birther rumors?

Hush Frank. Adults are talking now. Go play with your new Sarah Palin doll.

Going to bookmark this for Hillary Concession Speech

Concession speech? I thought you were claiming she wasn't even going to run? Now, she's conceding? To whom? Ted Cruz?:D

To be clear: Hillary will not be the nominee for the Dems in 2016

See, I know who I'm dealing with.

The voices in your head tell you that?

hillary-clinton-400x400.jpg

Hillary Clinton (D)

This thread title says "Part VI", because five other reports precede it, but not necessarily all of them here at this forum.

The report is VERY large and you can find it at my politics blog:

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond: 2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VI

At that link to my pollitics blog, a link to an EXCEL TABLE that has every polling matchup bis dato, recorded and hyperlinked.

In report no. VI, you will see:

1.) the number of polls for Hillary vs. prospective GOP candidates, to-date, also by wins/losses/ties. 252 polls.
2.) the number of matchups for Hillary vs. prospective GOP candidates, to-date. 861 matchups.

Both of those data sets are also broken down into national polls/matchups and state polls/matchups.

3.) the number and names of all 33 polling instititutions that have conducted polling for 2016 to-date.
4.) the number and names of all 24 prospective GOP candidates who have been polled, by state, divided into three tiers.

5.) A screenshot example of how the excel table looks and how to interpret the values correctly. LOTS of data is provided in the EXCEL TABLE, as I said, all of it sourced per hyperlink. The excel table also has FAV/UFAV numbers and most (but not all) DEM nomination numbers in addition to the matchups. Also, survey group size, type of voters, MoE, the usual but necessary stuff.

6.) An analysis based on 6 key points: the Quintifecta, the "Clinton 6 states", former Battlegrounds that are already showing penumbra for Hillary or moving toward the GOP, some "bastion" states, national polling and my "wish-list".

There are tables and maps also embedded in the report, for reference.

I quote from the beginning of the report:

This report is NOT here to proclaim that Hillary is going to win, no matter what. This report IS continuing a baseline that I started to build 2 years ago. That being said, it shows amazing consistency in polling for the former First Lady of the USA, former Senator from the great state of New York and former Secretary of State of the USA. This report simply shows the numbers, ALL of the numbers. Until October of 2015, I will not be calculating any polling averages, unless of course an avalanche of polling starts in key states. Some Conservatives express displeasure when they see such a report, but they are being short-sighted: a baseline is only valuable when you see ALL of it, meaning, that should Hillary's fortunes change, we will be able to record that as well. Again, these are just the numbers, as they are right now.

And from the end Facit:

Facit: it's Hillary's election to have, if she wants it. If she declares (and I am more than reasonably sure she will declare), then she is the prohibitive front runner both for her party's nomination and also against any and all comers from the GOP.

Factors working against the GOP are the fact that Obama literally cemented Virginia into the Democratic column by winning the state not just once, but twice, against all conventional wisdom, and current polling is showing this state to be a solidly blue state. This GOP is going to have to fight to regain this state, which means less time, money and resources for other states, like Ohio and Pennsylvania.....If Hillary only wins the states that were common DEM states between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, then she is already at 290 EV (shown in the Clinton 6 link above, here is the link again). I see a real possibility for Hillary Clinton to go slightly over 400 EV in 2016. States like Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas, South Dakota and even Alaska could become battlegrounds. North Carolina WILL be a battleground.

Those are the current polling statistics. Update in May/June 2015.

What the report does not do is to discuss issues or their impact on any campaigns. It simply shows the numbers, and believe me, there are a whole lot of them.

Because a major poll from Pennyslvania should come out in the next days, it will be a good way to compare new data to this now very large baseline.

I encourage you to go read the entire report before commenting. Believe me, GOP statisticians are looking at these numbers just as hard as I or any other hard-core electoral buffs. Plenty of food for thought in the report.

-Stat
Why do you think Romney dropped out?

But just like Tyson v Buster Douglas you never know until they get in the ring and actually fight

I doubt that any viable Democratic candidate will do that. That kind of ridiculous unfounded claim is more along the line of what losers and republicans do.

Any bets on who did the first Willie Horton ads or started the Obama Birther rumors?

Concession speech? I thought you were claiming she wasn't even going to run? Now, she's conceding? To whom? Ted Cruz?:D

Of course she will. Who will if not her?

I love your pic.

To be clear......you're delusional.....you think she isn't going to run, but she will be giving a concession speech? Maybe she'll write one for the Republican clown that runs against her....that would make more sense.

To be clear......you're delusional.....you think she isn't going to run, but she will be giving a concession speech? Maybe she'll write one for the Republican clown that runs against her....that would make more sense.

No, moron.

She intends to run, and if she does ruin she has zero chance of getting the nomination. Her concession speech was for the Democrat primary process

I love your pic.

the pic is awesome and I confess to watching the whole video.

Amazing

Oh, right Hillary. I think Lizzy Cheekbones will be the nominee. Unlike Hillary, she never voted for Iraq and attended every 2 minute Hate against the rich

I love your pic.

Amazing

Oh, right Hillary. I think Lizzy Cheekbones will be the nominee. Unlike Hillary, she never voted for Iraq and attended every 2 minute Hate against the rich

That's how much you actually know about the Democratic party........actually, I already knew that you didn't know much, from the ditzy comments you usually make. You're just hoping that Hillary doesn't run, because none of the clowns come close to her in votes......:D

No, moron.

She intends to run, and if she does ruin she has zero chance of getting the nomination. Her concession speech was for the Democrat primary process

You're the moron. Maybe you should take Bulldog's advice....go play with your new Sarah Palin blowup doll.

I love your pic.

Amazing

That's how much you actually know about the Democratic party........actually, I already knew that you didn't know much, from the ditzy comments you usually make. You're just hoping that Hillary doesn't run, because none of the clowns come close to her in votes......:D

No, Hillary will run, but she won't get the nomination

I love your pic.

Amazing

No, Hillary will run, but she won't get the nomination

Hillary will run, will get the nomination and make your party wish they had not run that candidate against her....:)

Lets hope she doesn't run. We don't need another corporatist and war hawk in the White House. We can only hope Sanders or Warren runs.

Lets hope she doesn't run. We don't need another corporatist and war hawk in the White House. We can only hope Sanders or Warren runs.

For now, I would be happy with any of the three,
I wouldn't because I fear Hillary would just put all the same group of people in her cabinet that Obama has done. Look how many he recycled from Bush. Plus she is so close with Wall Street it would be disastrous.

No, moron.

You're the moron. Maybe you should take Bulldog's advice....go play with your new Sarah Palin blowup doll.

I'd buy one of those.

Forum List

Back