2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VI

Lets hope she doesn't run. We don't need another corporatist and war hawk in the White House. We can only hope Sanders or Warren runs.

For now, I would be happy with any of the three,
I wouldn't because I fear Hillary would just put all the same group of people in her cabinet that Obama has done. Look how many he recycled from Bush. Plus she is so close with Wall Street it would be disastrous.

The Clinton's are for sure corporate Democrats but at least they aren't Republicans. But yes NAFTA was signed by Clinton and so was the De regulations of the Media Act of 1997 that Bill signed and 7 mega corporations bought up all the media so it is no longer a watch dog over them. They own it. So we know the Clinton's will give the GOP what they want to get what they want. I do hate that about her but she's the best candidate we have.

I think this is why Obama beat Hillary. But its her's this time and we'll have someone better in 2024.

Concession speech? I thought you were claiming she wasn't even going to run? Now, she's conceding? To whom? Ted Cruz?:D

To be clear: Hillary will not be the nominee for the Dems in 2016

To be clear......you're delusional.....you think she isn't going to run, but she will be giving a concession speech? Maybe she'll write one for the Republican clown that runs against her....that would make more sense.

No, moron.

She intends to run, and if she does ruin she has zero chance of getting the nomination. Her concession speech was for the Democrat primary process

You're the moron. Maybe you should take Bulldog's advice....go play with your new Sarah Palin blowup doll.

I'd buy one of those.

You wouldn't like it. I had one. It was just full of hot air, and an embarrassment to have around.

To be clear......you're delusional.....you think she isn't going to run, but she will be giving a concession speech? Maybe she'll write one for the Republican clown that runs against her....that would make more sense.

No, moron.

She intends to run, and if she does ruin she has zero chance of getting the nomination. Her concession speech was for the Democrat primary process

You're the moron. Maybe you should take Bulldog's advice....go play with your new Sarah Palin blowup doll.

I'd buy one of those.

You wouldn't like it. I had one. It was just full of hot air, and an embarrassment to have around.

So you're saying its like having sex with the real thing?

No, moron.

I'd buy one of those.

Don't know. I took one look at that mouth and lost all interest. I'm guessing it would be about the same thing.

No, moron.

I'd buy one of those.

Don't know. I took one look at that mouth and lost all interest. I'm guessing it would be about the same thing.

She has a moustache.

I'd buy one of those.

She has a moustache.
And a turkey neck.

Lets hope she doesn't run. We don't need another corporatist and war hawk in the White House. We can only hope Sanders or Warren runs.

Bill Clinton was one of our best presidents. Having Hillary as president means having him as the first dude, and is way better than anything the Republicans can offer, I love Bernie and Liz, but I don't think they have enough of a following to win..........besides, we need them where they are, making waves!

Concession speech? I thought you were claiming she wasn't even going to run? Now, she's conceding? To whom? Ted Cruz?:D

No, moron.

I'd buy one of those.

I guess it would be scary, on Halloween.

Bill Clinton was one of our best presidents. Having Hillary as president means having him as the first dude, and is way better than anything the Republicans can offer, I love Bernie and Liz, but I don't think they have enough of a following to win..........besides, we need them where they are, making waves!

Bill Clinton was more of a Conservative than Dubya. Again, that's not saying much, but it's true

Bill Clinton was more of a Conservative than Dubya. Again, that's not saying much, but it's true

Well, then, you won't mind voting for Hillary.....right?:p

I see Hillary as someone who hates campaigning but loves to be in office once the election is over. That's actually a good thing imo because it shows she doesn't like being fake. Granted she'll still "have to" be fake to some extent during the campaign but at least it will be somewhat minimized.

Well, then, you won't mind voting for Hillary.....right?:p

If she ran against Jeb and was a puppet for Bill....fuck yeah

I doubt that any viable Democratic candidate will do that. That kind of ridiculous unfounded claim is more along the line of what losers and republicans do.

Any bets on who did the first Willie Horton ads or started the Obama Birther rumors?

Hush Frank. Adults are talking now. Go play with your new Sarah Palin doll.

Going to bookmark this for Hillary Concession Speech

Well, I guess you'll have to eat your words.......bwahahaha!

Hush Frank. Adults are talking now. Go play with your new Sarah Palin doll.

No, moron.

I guess you turned out to be the moron after all.....I knew it all along.

No, moron.

I promise not to gloat when Dems dump Hillary for Biden/Sanders

No, moron.

I promise not to gloat when Dems dump Hillary for Biden/Sanders

Bwahahaha.....I guess I'll get another chance to call you a moron.....because that's never going to happen.

Forum List

Back