2015 Iowa Freedom Summit starts tomorrow (Jan 24.)

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Iowa Freedom Summit Getting America Back On Track

For those who are Conservatives, surely this is an exciting time. Maybe not quite as exciting as CPAC, but still, exciting.

For those who are just waiting to nail GOP candidates to the wall for wild and whacky anti-Latino, anti-gay, anti-Black, anti-Asian, etc etc etc sentiments spoken at said Summit, this is probably just as exciting a time.

This is the second such Summit. It was started in 2014.

And Rep.Steve King, the one who just called the young Latina who sat next to First Lady Michelle Obama at the 2015 SOTU a "deportable", is a co-organizer of the Summit.

The following GOPers are definitely attending:

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

Perhaps there will be video coverage of this event.

Last edited:
Ever noticed how they always use these stupid names like "Freedom Summit" when the topics under discussion will be denying gays, women and dreamers their "freedoms"?

For those who are Conservatives, surely this is an exciting time. Maybe not quite as exciting as CPAC, but still, exciting.

For those who are just waiting to nail GOP candidates to the wall for wild and whacky anti-Latino, anti-gay, anti-Black, anti-Asian, etc etc etc sentiments spoken at said Summit, this is probably just as exciting a time.

And Rep.Steve King, the one who just called the young Latina who sat next to First Lady Michelle Obama at the 2015 SOTU a "deportable", is a co-organizer of the Summit.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

Was the woman a legal US resident? Then she was deportable. The truth is deplorable in the mind of a Liberal, I guess.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

Was the woman a legal US resident? Then she was deportable. The truth is deplorable in the mind of a Liberal, I guess.

So children who were raised here as Americans must be deported to some place where they don't even speak the language simply because their parents were trying to make a better life for their kids? You should start a fund to deport the Statue of Liberty, Ernie!

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

You are most definitely missing the point. I feel very, very sorry for you. Really, I do.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

So children who were raised here as Americans must be deported to some place where they don't even speak the language simply because their parents were trying to make a better life for their kids? You should start a fund to deport the Statue of Liberty, Ernie!

So, you can't answer a direct question.

Is she, or is she not,"deportable"?

Whether or not she should be is debatable. Your inability to answer a simple question is deplorable.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

You are most definitely missing the point. I feel very, very sorry for you. Really, I do.
You neither? Deplorable!

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

Whether or not she should be is debatable. Your inability to answer a simple question is deplorable.

I suppose that any illegal alien who is not currently covered by a presidential EO is indeed "deportable". But tell me, do you think it is wise for the party that has already alienated 75% of Latinos with hateful and spiteful statements about Latinos over the last many years to now use a word the dehumanizes a person quite deliberately? Instead of referring to that young woman as a person, Rep. King called her a "deportable", which truly sounds much more like a thing than a person. And there is where the problem starts. And if you think that the Latino Community, and I mean, LEGAL CITIZENS, is not watching all of this play out, think again. They are.

You see, from my perspective, I rejoice when King says shit like this, because I want the GOP to lose. And at that rate GOPers are going, constantly sticking their feet in their mouths, they ARE going to lose.

So, you see, your simple question was ridiculous to begin with. You really want to justify this? Really?

wow...

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

I suppose that any illegal alien who is not currently covered by a presidential EO is indeed "deportable". But tell me, do you think it is wise for the party that has already alienated 75% of Latinos with hateful and spiteful statements about Latinos over the last many years to now use a word the dehumanizes a person quite deliberately? Instead of referring to that young woman as a person, Rep. King called her a "deportable", which truly sounds much more like a thing than a person. And there is where the problem starts. And if you think that the Latino Community, and I mean, LEGAL CITIZENS, is not watching all of this play out, think again. They are.

You see, from my perspective, I rejoice when King says shit like this, because I want the GOP to lose. And at that rate GOPers are going, constantly sticking their feet in their mouths, they ARE going to lose.

So, you see, your simple question was ridiculous to begin with. You really want to justify this? Really?

wow...
Ridiculous to you. I don't share your opinion and believe that by the end of his term, President obama will have fucked over the American people to the point where hillary clinton couldn't get elected dog catcher in Boston. Just my opinion though, but thanks for answering the question.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Newt Gingrich
Marsha Blackburn
Ben Carson
Mike Lee
Terry Branstad
Kim Reynolds
Rod Blum
Charles Grassley
Carly Fiorina
Jim DeMint
Joni Ernst
John Bolton
Jim Gilmore
Jeff Duncan

151272_600.jpg

Forum List

Back