Pick me! Pick me! I want to be President! Pick me.

How about we just draft someone? Anyone that does not want to be President, just remember, I really, really, really want the job. :lol:

Immie

How about we just draft someone? Anyone that does not want to be President, just remember, I really, really, really want the job. :lol:

Immie

when does mexico have a pres change maybe we can get you in.

Immie

Por favor! No! No hablo Espanol! No Quiero!

But, if you can find a nice Caribbean Island blanketed with beautiful women on the beach, come see me.

Immie

Immie

But, if you can find a nice Caribbean Island blanketed with beautiful women on the beach, come see me.

Immie

Por qué no, tendría América que espera en usted entrega y corre.

Immie

Por qué no, tendría América que espera en usted entrega y corre.

Whoa! Sorry, the term use it or lose it applies to foreign languages and I have not used it in a very very long time.

Okay, I cheated because that was over my head. Here's the Spanish to English translation I received when I ran that through:

Why not, America would be waiting on you hand and runs

Just what I need the runs!!!! :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back