2012 Poll between Palin & Obama

Who do you vote for in 2012

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
For this poll to be effective we need to pretend its 2012, with $5 gas, electric rates doubled, unemployment at 15%, Medicare on the verge of bankruptcy, doctors retiring in droves due to the increase in patients, hospitals closing down due to bankruptcy, UHC going into effect with investors dumping health insurance stocks, so there is only UHC to choose from, periodic terror attacks in the US, and no hope of things improving due to the policies in effect.

So do you vote for 4-more years, or a new direction? [even if its Palin's]

Last edited:
Well, shit. With all those hypotheticals....

*kaa-ZAM*

I'm a gabilljanaire, who has taken over the playboy mansion and moved it to a small Carribean island for my own private pleasure. As a result of my newfound wealth, I don't give a flying fuck who votes for who back on the mainland.

I love hypotheticals.

*kaa-ZAM*

I'm a gabilljanaire, who has taken over the playboy mansion and moved it to a small Carribean island for my own private pleasure. As a result of my newfound wealth, I don't give a flying fuck who votes for who back on the mainland. I love hypotheticals.

LOL! Enjoy your hypothetical island!!

The point of the exercise is to see if there are ANY circumstances where people could vote for Palin instead of Obama. If Obama's policies are proven wrong, would you still vote your "party / philosophy" or vote for real "change".

I'm not a Palin fan, but I'm a realist. So vote reality or idealism, drink the cool-aid or don't...

Last edited:

*kaa-ZAM*

I'm a gabilljanaire, who has taken over the playboy mansion and moved it to a small Carribean island for my own private pleasure. As a result of my newfound wealth, I don't give a flying fuck who votes for who back on the mainland. I love hypotheticals.

The point of the exercise is to see if there are ANY circumstances where people could vote for Palin instead of Obama. If Obama's policies are proven wrong, would you still vote your "party / philosophy" or vote for real "change".

I'm not a Palin fan, but I'm a realist. So vote reality or idealism.

I vote for my scenario.

*kaa-ZAM*

I vote for my scenario.

Not an option. If you dare to vote in this poll, you need to hold your nose and vote for one or the other. Drink the cool-aid or not..

I vote for my scenario.

Not an option. If you dare to vote in this poll, you need to hold your nose and vote for one or the other. Drink the cool-aid or not..

I'm already cool enough. No cool-aid needed.

Chikin MFs.

V o t e !!

Palin has a 50-50 chance of being nominated. Obama's policies have at least a 50-50 chance of failure. So the "hypothetical" match-up is a realistic possibility.

Chikin MFs.

V o t e !!

Palin has a 50-50 chance of being nominated. Obama's policies have at least a 50-50 chance of failure. So the "hypothetical" match-up is a realistic possibility.

I put Palin's chances of winning the nom at 1 in 100.

I don't know where you get the 50% stuff.

Chikin MFs.

V o t e !!

Poll: 64 Percent Of Republicans Want Palin To Run In 2012

Stop ducking the hypothetical matchup. Could you ever vote for Palin over Obama? If things get worse over the next 3-years would you still vote Obama?

(unsaid, if things get better Obama is a shoo-in. I could vote for Obama if things get better, the question is could libs face reality or would they "keep digging")

Poll: 64 Percent Of Republicans Want Palin To Run In 2012

First Posted: 11- 7-08

Not quite a current poll.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/112252/gop-faithful-like-palin-romney-huckabee-2012.aspx

Polls Show Sarah Palin Still Viable for 2012 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Knuckle-draggers can vote for whoever we want, even Palin. We're dumb uneducated MFs who cling to religion and guns...

Its a possible, if unlikely matchup. I didn't like McCain in 2008, but he won the nomination. The nominating process is not a scientific selection process....

Last edited:
GOP Faithful Like Palin, Romney, Huckabee in 2012

Polls Show Sarah Palin Still Viable for 2012 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Knuckle-draggers can vote for whoever we want, even Palin. We're dumb uneducated MFs who cling to religion and guns...

Its a possible, if unlikely matchup. I didn't like McCain in 2008, but he won the nomination. The nominating process is not a scientific selection process....

Of course she's still viable. I even said as much. 1 in 100.

I'm seeing Newt a lot more on TV, he'd be more than a match for Obama in debates. Romney is a polished pol who is also skilled at managing. Huck took a hit with his cop-killer. The others are non-events.
Palin has as good a shot at the nomination as anyone, but my A-team would be Romney-Petraeus. This thread tests idealism-pragmatism.

So far the chikin-MFs are losing.

Last edited:
For this poll to be effective we need to pretend its 2012, with $5 gas, electric rates doubled, unemployment at 15%, Medicare on the verge of bankruptcy, doctors retiring in droves due to the increase in patients, hospitals closing down due to bankruptcy, UHC going into effect with investors dumping health insurance stocks, so there is only UHC to choose from, periodic terror attacks in the US, and no hope of things improving due to the policies in effect.

Nice premise.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A couple of flaws here. First, you have no idea what things will be like in 2012. Nobody does. I agree that with the direction Obama is taking us things will probably not be as good as they can be, but you have no way of knowing how they will be in comparison to today.

Second, your scenario assumes only two candidates will be on the ballot. There are never just two presidential candidates on the ballot. I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat for president since 2000 and given a choice between Palin or Obama in 2012 I would likely go the same route again and vote third party.

I'm not a Palin fan, but I'm a realist. So vote reality or idealism, drink the cool-aid or don't...

The point of the exercise is for you to be wingnuttylicious.

:woohoo:

Another Republican weighed in on Palin this morning on Fox and Friends,

Al D'Amato, former Senator from NY:

She's not qualified.

She won't be the candidate.

Sure. There's no intelligent life on this thread, enjoy oiling-up your dreamy gals.

I could vote for Obama if/when he's proven right. The leftys go thru contortions so as never to say they could vote for Palin. Drink your cool-aid chikin MFs. Don't forget to send your checks in to ACORN.

Forum List

Back