2012 Poll between Palin & Obama

Who do you vote for in 2012

• Total voters
Sure. There's no intelligent life on this thread, enjoy oiling-up your dreamy gals.

I could vote for Obama if/when he's proven right. The leftys go thru contortions so as never to say they could vote for Palin. Drink your cool-aid chikin MFs. Don't forget to send your checks in to ACORN.

I already told you.

I'm cool enough. I don't need cool-aid.

Sure. There's no intelligent life on this thread, enjoy oiling-up your dreamy gals.

I could vote for Obama if/when he's proven right. The leftys go thru contortions so as never to say they could vote for Palin. Drink your cool-aid chikin MFs. Don't forget to send your checks in to ACORN.

I could never vote for Palin because I disagree with her on 70% of the issues. I'm guessing most of the 'leftys' on this forum are as much or more in disagreement with her. Why in the world would we vote for someone we disagree with to that extent?

Last edited:

I could never vote for Palin because I disagree with her on 70% of the issues. I'm guessing most of the 'leftys' on this forum are as much or more in disagreement with her. Why in the world would we vote for someone we disagree with to that extent?

Then you all should vote for Obama in the poll.

Its interesting to see how, even if the country is in trouble in 2012, and even if voters are unhappy with Obama's direction, many libs would still toe-the-line for the dems. That's what most "independent" thinking people would call indoctrination.

Its interesting to see how, even if the country is in trouble in 2012, and even if voters are unhappy with Obama's direction, many libs would still toe-the-line for the dems. That's what most "independent" thinking people would call indoctrination.

If i'm dissatisfied with Obama by 2012 I can vote against him in the primary.

For this poll to be effective we need to pretend its 2012, with $5 gas, electric rates doubled, unemployment at 15%, Medicare on the verge of bankruptcy, doctors retiring in droves due to the increase in patients, hospitals closing down due to bankruptcy, UHC going into effect with investors dumping health insurance stocks, so there is only UHC to choose from, periodic terror attacks in the US, and no hope of things improving due to the policies in effect.

So do you vote for 4-more years, or a new direction? [even if its Palin's]

I doubt that conditions will be quite so dire in 2012 because some moderate Dems are showing that they simply will not tolerate the excesses of the Obama administration and their own Congressional leadership. 2012 is still a long way off, but clearly Palin's favorability ratings are on the rise and Obama's job approval ratings are on the decline, most ominously because of his actions or positions on issues voters are most concerned with, the economy, health insurance, climate change and Afghanistan. George McGovern, one of the Dems' favorite losers sends an alert to Obama on this issue:

As a U.S. senator during the 1960s, I agonized over the badly mistaken war in Vietnam. After doing all I could to save our troops and the Vietnamese people from a senseless conflict, I finally took my case to the public in my presidential campaign in 1972. Speaking across the nation, I told audiences that the only upside of the tragedy in Vietnam was that its enormous cost in lives and dollars would keep any future administration from going down that road again.

I was wrong. Today, I am astounded at the Obama administration's decision to escalate the equally mistaken war in Afghanistan, and as I listen to our talented young president explain why he is adding 30,000 troops -- beyond the 21,000 he had added already -- I can only think: another Vietnam. I hope I am incorrect, but history tells me otherwise.

In 1964, Johnson asked several senators who were not running for reelection that year if we would campaign for him. He assured those of us who were opposed to the war in Vietnam that he had no plans to expand the U.S. presence. Johnson won the election in a landslide, telling voters he sought no wider war. "We are not about to send American boys nine or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves," he assured during his campaign.

But once elected, Johnson began to pour in more troops until American forces reached exceeded 500,000. All told, more than 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and many more were crippled in mind and body. This is to say nothing of the nearly 2 million Vietnamese who died under U.S. bombardment.

Johnson had a brilliant record in domestic affairs, but Vietnam choked his dream of a Great Society. The war had become unbearable to so many Americans -- civilian and military -- that the landslide victor of 1964 did not seek reelection four years later.

washingtonpost.com

Perhaps a better question would be, if Palin gets the Republican nomination in 2012, who do you think she will be running against?

If I'm dissatisfied with Obama by 2012 I can vote against him in the primary.

WOW!! Thats sure to change the outcome of the 2012 election.
Still couldn't bring yourself to vote for Palin under any circumstances. I won't vote for her in the primary under any circumstances.
But if the choice is her or continued failed Obama policies, I'd vote for "drill baby drill" Palin.

What 70% of Palin's issues do you disagree with? I wasn't aware of any issues she's defined except
pro-life
pro-2nd amendment
fiscally conservative
for cheap energy

Which ones are you against??

Things would have to get fucked up beyond comprehension before I'd ever consider voting for that crazy bitch.

Chikin MFs.

V o t e !!

Palin has a 50-50 chance of being nominated. Obama's policies have at least a 50-50 chance of failure. So the "hypothetical" match-up is a realistic possibility.

I put Palin's chances of winning the nom at 1 in 100.

I don't know where you get the 50% stuff.

Poll: 64 Percent Of Republicans Want Palin To Run In 2012

Stop ducking the hypothetical matchup. Could you ever vote for Palin over Obama? If things get worse over the next 3-years would you still vote Obama?

(unsaid, if things get better Obama is a shoo-in. I could vote for Obama if things get better, the question is could libs face reality or would they "keep digging")

Is that 64 per cent of the 20 per cent that claim to be republicans?:lol::lol::lol:

Like Palin could do worse than Obama?!

I'm still waiting to see what effect on job creation the stimulus has. IMHO the stimulus, like "cash for clunkers" only borrows Chinese money to pay for foreign goods. Then when we look at C+T and UHC and the deficit and Medicare going bankrupt, the price of gas, "skyrocketing" electric rates, "terrorist rights", more US terror attacks, prosecuting Navy Seals for hitting a terrorist, etc.

Palin's campaign slogan should be "WTF?"

Is that 64 per cent of the 20 per cent that claim to be republicans?

Its actually at 33.1%. Partisan Trends - Rasmussen Reports™

That still beats the 14% approval democrats have
Congressional Approval Hits Record-Low 14%

I can't wait to see the 2010 and 2012 election results. I'm sure you can't either.

You posted a year and a half old poll about the entire Congress and claimed it's the Democrats in Congress's current approval rating? Did you think no one would look?

The latest approval poll of Congressional Democrats has them at 33%.

The same poll has Republicans at 30%.

Congress: Republicans

Is that 64 per cent of the 20 per cent that claim to be republicans?

Its actually at 33.1%. Partisan Trends - Rasmussen Reports™

That still beats the 14% approval democrats have
Congressional Approval Hits Record-Low 14%

I can't wait to see the 2010 and 2012 election results. I'm sure you can't either.

You posted a year and a half old poll about the entire Congress and claimed it's the Democrats in Congress's current approval rating? Did you think no one would look?
The latest approval poll of Congressional Democrats has them at 33%.
The same poll has Republicans at 30%.
Congress: Republicans

WOW!! 30% approval rating for the dems in congress. Just wait until the 2010 election. I'm sure it will be much lower, the dems aren't doing anything to help the economy or create jobs.

The point of the thread and the poll discussions in case you forgot was a poll on Palin's approval rating among Republicans of about 70%.
Polls Show Sarah Palin Still Viable for 2012 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Whereby you stated that the GOP only had 20% of the voters, to which I posted it is now 31% GOP and something like 33% for dems. So lets try to stay on topic. A Palin/Obama matchup is possible if not probable. Its also possible that if Obama and the dems have the country screwed-up big-time by 2012 that even Palin has a realistic shot at winning over Obama.

For this poll to be effective we need to pretend its 2012, with $5 gas, electric rates doubled, unemployment at 15%, Medicare on the verge of bankruptcy, doctors retiring in droves due to the increase in patients, hospitals closing down due to bankruptcy, UHC going into effect with investors dumping health insurance stocks, so there is only UHC to choose from, periodic terror attacks in the US, and no hope of things improving due to the policies in effect.

So do you vote for 4-more years, or a new direction? [even if its Palin's]

We don't even know if she is running, she may not, but what I will tell you that Obama will be a one termer no matter who runs against him beating Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the worst President in History.

We don't even know if she is running, she may not, but what I will tell you that Obama will be a one termer no matter who runs against him beating Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the worst President in History.

Its like "the matrix". they know something is wrong, they can feel it, they just don't know what it is. they also know that Palin is a moron and Obama is brilliant. They know this as fact because its all over TV and they believe what is on TV.

I heard that she might take over for Oprah in 2011. Barbara Walters can't go on forever either. It might be the perfect time to get Sarah on TV more. Better there than in the WH.

Its like "the matrix". they know something is wrong, they can feel it, they just don't know what it is. they also know that Palin is a moron and Obama is brilliant. They know this as fact because its all over TV and they believe what is on TV.

I heard that she might take over for Oprah in 2011. Barbara Walters can't go on forever either. It might be the perfect time to get Sarah on TV more. Better there than in the WH.

You are just another example of a liberal inflicted with Palin/Derangement syndrome.:lol::lol: You started this thread hoping that you can convince people of something they are not convinced about. The more people read her book, it's going on two million now, the more she appears on television and radio the more the voices of people like you will not be heard. She is intelligent, witty, speaks the talk of most Americans and they like her and she likes them. You bettcha!!!!!!:lol:

The one thing I do know is that I know many, many people who voted for Obama, and they ALL have told me that he won't be getting their vote again. He's a one termer, no matter who runs against him. Jimmy Carter 11.

I liked his speech at the Peace Awards and I liked the fact that he increased troop strength in Afghanistan. That's it. I think that he is an economic moron, has no experience, that the people elected him out of "White guilt," never examining his resume, which was some time in the state as a legislator, a community organizor, and all of 150 days in the senate.

He was absolutely the LEAST qualified out of all the candidates. It shows and will continue to show throughout his Presidency. No, zero, executive experience.

Democrats will vote for Obama's failed policies, just as Republicans voted for Bush's failed policies.

Anyone who claims a party allegiance is a sheep.

If i'm dissatisfied with Obama by 2012 I can vote against him in the primary.

How are you going to do that? I can't think of a time when I have ever seen anyone run against an incumbent in their own party when it's the POTUS??

Forum List

Back