2012: Mitt with Ron/Rand Paul in his administration?

What position would you support Mitt for putting Ron or Rand Paul in.

• As a Paul fan I would support Mitt if - Paul is Treasure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a Paul fan I would support Mitt if - Paul is head of the FED

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As a Paul fan I would support Mitt if - Rand Paul was VP

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • As a Paul fan I would not support Mitt no matter the case

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • As a non Paul fan I support Paul being in a Mitt Romney administration

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • As a non Paul fan I don’t support the idea of Paul being part of a Mitt Romney administration

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other, I’ll explain

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rand - if he was immersed in the Executive team - would possibly benefit in the future. It might give him a better understanding of the complexities of areas such as international relations - and the Libertarians could benefit from that.

:thup:

Ron and Rand are both naive children when it comes to foreign relations IMO.

Yep. That's why I think it would be educational for Rand to be in the Administration... certainly not anywhere near defense or state - but somewhere that will give him an insight into the complexities of the world, and might help the Libertarians to quit being so damned dangerously naive about foreign affairs.

What I find interesting about a statement like this is that both Paul and Rand (much more in Paul’s case being he served in a war) are light years closer to understanding foreign policy due to being closer to it than you will ever be in your life… yet you think you know more about it. Did Bush/Obama/Mitt/Newt/Santorum have some experience in foreign policy that Paul didn’t? If they did it would be staying home watching wars and using them for political gain.

Again I don't tell people how to vote, that's not my think, I like Paul and you don't have to... But when you use logic as you just did I have to wonder what else you make up on the spot.

Forum List

Back