2011 World Series

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
I am surprised that there isn't another thread on this.......

As a lifelong Cardinals fan, I've watched every game they've had in the post season (with the exception of Carpenter's outstanding performance against the Phillies, I had to work that night). After last night's performance, where Pujols put up three home runs to tie Babe Ruth and Reggie Jackson, tonight should be a good game.

So are there any other Cardinals or Rangers fans on this board?

BTW, that fan that threw the baseball on the field.... What an asshole.

I am surprised that there isn't another thread on this.......

As a lifelong Cardinals fan, I've watched every game they've had in the post season (with the exception of Carpenter's outstanding performance against the Phillies, I had to work that night). After last night's performance, where Pujols put up three home runs to tie Babe Ruth and Reggie Jackson, tonight should be a good game.

So are there any other Cardinals or Rangers fans on this board?

BTW, that fan that threw the baseball on the field.... What an asshole.

I'm not a life-long fan, but I have been a fan for about 15 years. Loved the 3rd game last night!

yanks.jpg

I lost interest when the Yanks went down to the Tigers.

But, being a baseball fan I figured I'd get behind the Tigers and hope for a Tigers/Brewers series.

When that didn't work out, I said "fuck it, who gives a shit now, baseball season is over".

This has been a fantastic series and it's too bad some of the so called fans in these "baseball cities" are ignoring it. Their loss, I say.

It's had a little bit of everything from nail biting pitchers duels to the offensive explosion in Game 3. Pujols three home runs, Andrus channeling Ozzie Smith, Holland pitching the game of his life, Napoli going from goat to hero in a day, Allen Craig becoming a star before our eyes.

It has been a lot of fun to watch. I don't think a real baseball fan could reasonably ask for more, other than some better weather.

This has been a fantastic series and it's too bad some of the so called fans in these "baseball cities" are ignoring it. Their loss, I say.

It's had a little bit of everything from nail biting pitchers duels to the offensive explosion in Game 3. Pujols three home runs, Andrus channeling Ozzie Smith, Holland pitching the game of his life, Napoli going from goat to hero in a day, Allen Craig becoming a star before our eyes.

It has been a lot of fun to watch. I don't think a real baseball fan could reasonably ask for more, other than some better weather.

Sure we could. The Yanks could be in it.

Shit, we haven't been in a World Series since 2009. Unthinkable!

perfectly stated... I can't even tell which side you're pulling for... :clap2:

this series reminds me of when I "rediscovered" baseball and fell back in love with the game 20 years ago watching the Braves and Twins...

Forum List

Back