If my KC Chiefs fail to produce today im done watching them this season

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So many franchise destroying decisions made by the owners and coaches its become too frustrating to watch. Every time we get or create a star player we trade them away. I'm tired of hearing the same damn excuse every year. "Its a building season". The only thing we ever seem to build is another teams roster.

2 weeks ago we had a great 3rd quarter. But someone forgot to train them for the other 3 quarters. And for the record, despite his stats, I think our quarterback is washed up.

/RANT

They stink. But for some reason they always play tough against the hapless Raiders. I expect them to run the ball strong today with Jackie Battle getting 25-30 carries. That will open up the play action pass for Breaston and Bowe. Raiders lose by 3....

So many franchise destroying decisions made by the owners and coaches its become too frustrating to watch. Every time we get or create a star player we trade them away. I'm tired of hearing the same damn excuse every year. "Its a building season". The only thing we ever seem to build is another teams roster.

2 weeks ago we had a great 3rd quarter. But someone forgot to train them for the other 3 quarters. And for the record, despite his stats, I think our quarterback is washed up.

/RANT

I did that with the Browns a long time ago.

/RANT
As an original Saints fan, I can only recommend to hang in there.

YOu are better off going to the library and reading a book for those three hours. Terry Pratchett just came out with another good one.

Forum List

Back