200K + illegal voters

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
Judge Levies Steep Fines Until Wisconsin Deletes 200K Illegal Voters
WARNER TODD HUSTON JANUARY 14, 2020
  • 258SHARES

A judge in Wisconsin has imposed a steep fine on a Wisconsin voter commission for ailing to delete 209,000 illegal voters from the state’s voting rolls.

Judge Paul Malloy ruled that the three Democratic commission members who have fought his previous order to remove the illicit voters must each pay $250 a day for every day they fail to comply with his order. The judge added that the commission must also pay an additional $50 a day until his order is fulfilled, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

“I can’t be any clearer than this,” Judge Malloy said. “They need to follow my order.”

• 258SHARES

A judge in Wisconsin has imposed a steep fine on a Wisconsin voter commission for ailing to delete 209,000 illegal voters from the state’s voting rolls.

Judge Paul Malloy ruled that the three Democratic commission members who have fought his previous order to remove the illicit voters must each pay $250 a day for every day they fail to comply with his order. The judge added that the commission must also pay an additional $50 a day until his order is fulfilled, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

“I can’t be any clearer than this,” Judge Malloy said. “They need to follow my order.”

From your link:

"The Wisconsin Elections Commission in October notified more than 230,000 people it believed they may have moved and asked them to update their voter registrations or confirm they were at the same address. It planned to remove them from the rolls in 2021 if they didn't act."

The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty doesn't disagree with the ruling, but the timing, so they found a Judge willing overstep his authority.

Gotta be. IN KY voter rolls were purged so that inactive voters were put on a seperate roll. Libtard Beshear out Gov had them reinstated 2 weeks before he "won".

The article doesn't note that there was even a single illegal voter.

• 258SHARES

Actually this is really what is happening. Appeals court places hold on effort to purge 200,000 from Wisconsin's voter rolls - CNNPolitics

Trump's To Do List, term 2
  1. Finish building the wall
  2. Expose money laundering by DC politicians
  3. Blockchain voting
  4. Reform Department of Education
  5. Dismantle FISA, FBI and HSA (I can dream, right?)

Forum List

Back