2009 second warmest year on record

A blogger with extensively linked and footnoted (which also contains the computer code) research, you lemming.

But I understand if the information provided blows clean over your head...You warmist cargo cultists aren't the sharpest tools in the shed to begin with.

A blogger with extensively linked and footnoted (which also contains the computer code) research, you lemming.

But I understand if the information provided blows clean over your head...You warmist cargo cultists aren't the sharpest tools in the shed to begin with.

I don't read blogs. If any of the source he quotes are of value, feel free to note them yourself on this thread.

I don't read blogs. If any of the source he quotes are of value, feel free to note them yourself on this thread.
What evidence and source(s) would you accept?

Wow, what an effective conspiracy. They publish their errors online

Well the pistol IS to their temple now that the public is aware and angry and demanding answers.

But yet, you still believe the lies.

Last edited:
NASA is faking global warming on purpose?

Can we say "Conflict of Interests". They keep the scam going, they keep getting billion dollar research grants, and missions paid for and satellites... They stand to keep the gravy train coming for thousands of employees, and increase their budget.

Obviously some of the bureaucrats don't give a flying fuck if it's true or not. They have a budget to maintain and paychecks to send out. And if it helps a political group that will then keep the payola rolling... all the better.

Try this. Follow the money to and from NASA on the AGW highway. Guarantee you'll find all sorts of unscrupulous bastards on it.

Right...The "real" NOAA that has been narrowing its field of raw data.

Thanks for that clarification.

Are you and your blogger friends even aware that station data is all averaged within a 5x5 degree box? The data is weighed by geographical error, not numbers of stations. If you have 1000 stations in a 5x5 box and their average temp is x degrees, and you remove 900 stations, the average temp you get will still be close to x degrees.

Yes... let's take obvious sarcasm and humor to be a statement of fact.

OK - so he's an entertainer and comedian? Still no reason to take him seriously then.
What he is is the warmist cargo cultists' worst nightmare: A former true believer journalist, who looked at the evidence objectively and with an open mind and concluded that AGW is an elaborate hoax.

Anyone who starts their article off with an assertion they are always right is not taking their "journalism" seriously and neither should you or I.

NASA is faking global warming on purpose?

Can we say "Conflict of Interests". They keep the scam going, they keep getting billion dollar research grants, and missions paid for and satellites... They stand to keep the gravy train coming for thousands of employees, and increase their budget.

So what you're saying, is any scientist that does not work for free, has a conflict of interest and his work cannot be trusted?

Right...The "real" NOAA that has been narrowing its field of raw data.

Thanks for that clarification.

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Actually Dude and myself do know what we are talking about. You however, are spouting talking point gibberish. Prior to you showing up, we had a very interesting chart showing how many stations were within ten meters of heat sources. Very significant findings.

Your source was a 2003 study by the way. Not very current.
NOAA News Online (Story 2089)

Let's take a look at some more current findings:

A significant editorial on weather stations and data quality Watts Up With That? Note location of weather station in photo.

The study, recently published by the free-market Heartland Institute, inspected 860 of the 1,221 U.S. ground stations that gauge temperature changes. The findings were alarming.

They found 89 percent of stations “fail to meet the National Weather Service’s own siting requirements” that say stations must be located at least 100 feet from artificial heat sources.

“We found stations located next to the exhaust fans of air conditioning units, surrounded by asphalt parking lots and roads, on blistering hot rooftops and near sidewalks and buildings that absorb and radiate heat,” Mr. Watts reported.

Many stations also had added more sensitive measuring devices, heat-generating radio transmission devices and even latex paint to replace original whitewash, resulting in greater heat retention and reflection.

At one location, Mr. Watts said when he “stood next to the temperature sensor, I could feel warm exhaust air from the nearby cell phone tower equipment sheds blowing past me! I realized this official thermometer was recording the temperature of a hot zone . . . and other biasing influences including buildings, air conditioner vents and masonry.”

Care to take a peek at O'Hare's issues?
Chicago Temperature Station Riddled with Problems - by Anthony Watts - Global Warming Facts

Take a look at Coal Creek's raw data.
weather_stations Watts Up With That?

Here's a counter to your urban heat island fantasy:
New Study Confirms Dramatic Urban Heat Island Effect

Some nice pics of weather stations here too:
Will Media Ever Investigate Accuracy of Weather Stations? | NewsBusters.org

Anyone notice a trend?

OK - so he's an entertainer and comedian? Still no reason to take him seriously then.
What he is is the warmist cargo cultists' worst nightmare: A former true believer journalist, who looked at the evidence objectively and with an open mind and concluded that AGW is an elaborate hoax.

Anyone who starts their article off with an assertion they are always right is not taking their "journalism" seriously and neither should you or I.
Reducto ad hominem.....Fail.

Now, in case you missed it, what source(s) and information would you accept?

Reducto ad hominem.....Fail.

Now, in case you missed it, what source(s) and information would you accept?

Any peer reviewed scientific literature or preprints thereof.

The study, recently published by the free-market Heartland Institute,

I just wanna point out that I'm recovering from a fractured rib. I'd appreciate it very much if you could refrain from saying things, like the above, that make me crack up with uncontrollable laugher, its very painful.
Reducto ad hominem...Irrelevant...Fail.

Forum List

Back