2008: “ The Republican Party is Dead” was the Liberal Chant

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Liberals, their punditry, and mainstream media put out this war cry in their exuberance of Obama’s victory in 2008. Now they say they will take back power in Congress in 2018 and beat Trump in 2020. Trump was the x-factor they could not foresee. He brought Democrats over to GOP from old industrial states. Also Democrats lost mainstream voters over their putting BLM, gay marriage, and illegals over working class concerns. Very amusing.:auiqs.jpg:
The Fall of Conservatism

I still recall Chris Matthews saying that the democrats would hold the house until 2020 at the very least.

In 2010.....whoops.

I still recall Chris Matthews saying that the democrats would hold the house until 2020 at the very least.

In 2010.....whoops.
Another liberal pundit with faulty tea leaves. He must of lost his mind with that “feeling running down his leg” when Obama speaks.

In 2010.....whoops.
Another liberal pundit with faulty tea leaves. He must of lost his mind with that “feeling running down his leg” when Obama speaks.

I am not sure Chris Matthews has a mind.
Democratic Party will not change. They need the groups I mentioned because they have so much power in their party.

Forum List

Back