It ain't over til it's over Stoner.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
It's official (almost) :eusa_clap:

After we whack the bums from Bah-sten it's on to the World Series. Not exactly the sexiest matchup for TV. In fact this is a ratings nightmare. None-the-less, it should be a very good matchup.

As for the game itself the Rays will have home field advantage thanks to the gayest way of deciding it in all of sports. Thanks, MLB!

Rays are more balanced. We are far deeper in the bullpen and can easily out-bat the Phillies. Phillies are known this year as a slugging team. Thing is, so are we. Rays are red-hot right now. Have been for a while. This series will be a high-scoring affair. Our pitchers need to buckle down and play lights-out.

Rays 2008 World Series Champions.

We'll see you tomorrow in Game 7.

Go Bah-sten. ;) :badgrin:

I'm scared. I'll admit it. I don't want to play a Boston team that just came back down 3-1 AGAIN.

I'm horrified that I might end up crying like a little bitch ONCE AGAIN, simply because I'm a philly fan. I don't think I can go through any more heartbreak. A loss in this WS could prove to be the death of me.

I'm scared. I'll admit it. I don't want to play a Boston team that just came back down 3-1 AGAIN.

I'm horrified that I might end up crying like a little bitch ONCE AGAIN, simply because I'm a philly fan. I don't think I can go through any more heartbreak. A loss in this WS could prove to be the death of me.

suck it up. i was 50 before the sox won one.

DAMN! YOU'RE OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

I'll probably be 79 before the CUBS win one. :(

I watched the game last night,,,and I'll be watching tonight!

I want a Sox/Phils World Series!

Yeah, life must have sucked having to go through 17 Celtics championships, 5 Bruins championships, and 3 Patriots championships along the way. :rolleyes:

What a delima. Have my Bucs and Rays on at the same time. The remote will be glued to my hand tonight.

Yeah, life must have sucked having to go through 17 Celtics championships, 5 Bruins championships, and 3 Patriots championships along the way. :rolleyes:

ain't none of them the world series. and i think it was only 2 super bowls and 16 NBA champs. good luck in the world series, your guys are going to have their hands full.

ain't none of them the world series. and i think it was only 2 super bowls and 16 NBA champs. good luck in the world series, your guys are going to have their hands full.

Pats won 3 SB's in 4 years.

So you're like me, a baseball fan first. I'll trade away ever witnessing a Super Bowl championship in Philly, to witness one Phillies WS win. I can't imagine how good it must feel, I just really hope I get to feel it this year. I also can't imagine that any others would ever be as good as the first.

Forum List

Back