20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

I've went that route Syrenn, any idea of the cost involved, PLUS the Child Support Enforcement Agency will not work with a private investigator. It's just totally fucked up, It's seriously to the point now that my lawyer has suggested suing the Mo Department of Human Services for not doing enough to rectify the situation, but of course that would be outrageously expensive, and I do have a family to support. It's all about balances, on the one hand it's not fair to let her get with it, on the other hand do I bankrupt my family attempting to collect money from her? And as far as my kid is concerned, she isn't his mother anyway, he doesn't remember her anyway, My current wife is mom. Eventually they will catch her, and when they do I hope they use the full weight of the law to punish her if she just refuses to pay, but currently there is only so much I can do.

Well if your wife is a Deputy DA then you shouldn't have any problems.

Ask your kid if he wants the money. If he does then go after her. If you don't want to go after her then you should stop bitching.

She has a SS number so its easy for a PI to track her. Shes got a name so it would be easy for you wife and or a PI to track her.

First, my wife is a Deputy DA in Arkansas, my ex lives in Missouri, my wife has ZERO influence or jurisdiction over what they do.

Second, MO, as all states I believe, have special child support prosecutors who simply will not prosecute unless requested by the child support services of that state

Third, I have her social security number, it does me no good though because she doesn't own any real estate, so there is no tracking her down that way, there are NO vehicles in MO licensed to her, and she has been driving on a suspended DL for the past 4 years (at least.)

Fourth, it's not a matter of money. My kid drives a brand new 2010 Camaro , a swimming pool in the backyard and virtually everything he wants or needs. It's a matter of principal, I have NO doubt that if a woman was owed $40K in back child support , but didn't REALLY need the money you would still be on here screaming that the son of a bitch should pay his child support

Fifth, It is really not any of your concern what I do or do not bitch about, however you know damned well that when I see someone start to go down the "dads are assholes " road I am going to use my story to illustrate that some moms are scum to.

Get over it.

Then you know why women bitch about slimy deadbeat dads. I have experience( through my brother) of the slimy mothers. So don't get all self righteous with me or make me out as if i think its only the fathers.

I know what kind of access DA's have. ;)

If its about principal then go after her.

Well if your wife is a Deputy DA then you shouldn't have any problems.

Ask your kid if he wants the money. If he does then go after her. If you don't want to go after her then you should stop bitching.

She has a SS number so its easy for a PI to track her. Shes got a name so it would be easy for you wife and or a PI to track her.

First, my wife is a Deputy DA in Arkansas, my ex lives in Missouri, my wife has ZERO influence or jurisdiction over what they do.

Second, MO, as all states I believe, have special child support prosecutors who simply will not prosecute unless requested by the child support services of that state

Third, I have her social security number, it does me no good though because she doesn't own any real estate, so there is no tracking her down that way, there are NO vehicles in MO licensed to her, and she has been driving on a suspended DL for the past 4 years (at least.)

Fourth, it's not a matter of money. My kid drives a brand new 2010 Camaro , a swimming pool in the backyard and virtually everything he wants or needs. It's a matter of principal, I have NO doubt that if a woman was owed $40K in back child support , but didn't REALLY need the money you would still be on here screaming that the son of a bitch should pay his child support

Fifth, It is really not any of your concern what I do or do not bitch about, however you know damned well that when I see someone start to go down the "dads are assholes " road I am going to use my story to illustrate that some moms are scum to.

Get over it.

Then you know why women bitch about slimy deadbeat dads. I have experience( through my brother) of the slimy mothers. So don't get all self righteous with me or make me out as if i think its only the fathers.

I know what kind of access DA's have. ;)

If its about principal then go after her.

I've read enough of your posts on the subject to know exactly where you stand. You think men are worse than women, no changing that fact.

Really? Tell me what sort of access an out of state DA has? That's right , none

What part of I am going after her do you not understand? There's only so much a person can do. The rest is up to the state, and they have a ton of hurdles that prevent themselves from being efficient, imagine that, but eventually they will catch her.

I guess I am not stating what I mean properly. If a man spreads his seed, is he not under some obligation to see if it becomes a life? The woman certainly is...

That's the price the woman pays for being the sole decision maker with respect to her right to choose. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe. But if an actual child is born the woman is not free to abandon it or she risks arrest. The man, not so much. :confused:

You want sole decision on which babies are born and which are killed? Then you bear sole responsibility for the result. Don't like it? Tough shit.

That's basically the same answer men are given when we ask for equal say in abortion rights.

I think Ravi says some weird crap to get everyone all fired up....to get attention...I can't argue with someone like that.I will ignore all his/her posts from now on...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back