20 Reasons You Wouldn't Want To Live In An America Controlled By Liberals Like Obama

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - Christian Science Monitor

GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

GOP delegates throw nuts at African American CNN camerawoman: "This Is How We Feed Animals"

Republicans are really angry their right to incite racial strife is being "taken away". It infringes on their freedom when they can't wildly scream out racial taunts and epitaphs. They don't feel "free" and "safe" when they can't smear and demean. Their brand of hatred is protected under the constitution and it's their right.

And worst of all, they don't feel respected or taken seriously.

thats kinda like you Dean....well Dottie loves ya....
Not sure what makes the respect of progressives a sought-after commodity. After all, they respect Castro, Marx, Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Che -- all kinds of bloodthirsty assholes.

I see it as a badge of honor to be disrespected by progs. Means I'm a normal person.

there are lots of "Lefties" here who are disagreed with,but they get some respect and are taken as serious as anyone else.....but Dean?......:lol:

Not sure what makes the respect of progressives a sought-after commodity. After all, they respect Castro, Marx, Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Che -- all kinds of bloodthirsty assholes.

I see it as a badge of honor to be disrespected by progs. Means I'm a normal person.
Any room on this train? Permission to come aboard...
Come aboard? I thought you were drivin' this sucker! :lol:

How can Democrats defund? Republicans have control of the House.
They can introduce amendments, can't they? They can preach fiery rhetoric on the talk shows, can't they? They can at least make a token attempt to do their damn jobs, can't they?

Show us.

The Democrats can make a token attempt, then get accused of wasting the taxpayers money?
Ummm...showing up on Face the Nation and making a case for defunding DHS is a waste of taxpayer money?

Fail. You just might as well go ahead and acknowledge the Democratic Party SUPPORTS the DHS.

Can you give us a timeline of the Democratic Party's efforts to defund DHS?

Kthnxbai.

How can Democrats defund? Republicans have control of the House.

Obama HAS a PEN and a PHONE...or didn't YOU get that MEMO? ("If Congress won't ACT...I will...")

And?

My such fucking inattention here. And in that matter of course? WHY are YOU here again?

I love to ask middle class conservatives questions they can't answer.

They can introduce amendments, can't they? They can preach fiery rhetoric on the talk shows, can't they? They can at least make a token attempt to do their damn jobs, can't they?

Show us.

The Democrats can make a token attempt, then get accused of wasting the taxpayers money?
Ummm...showing up on Face the Nation and making a case for defunding DHS is a waste of taxpayer money?

Fail. You just might as well go ahead and acknowledge the Democratic Party SUPPORTS the DHS.

Part of the DHS is the United States Coast Guard. Why would you want to defund the Coast Guard?

there are lots of "Lefties" here who are disagreed with,but they get some respect and are taken as serious as anyone else.....but Dean?......:lol:
Yup. Most of the liberals I know are good people.

Progressives? Hateful, bitter, angry people, the lot of 'em. Wouldn't cross the street to piss on a conservative if he was on fire.

Dean is a progressive.

Part of the DHS is the United States Coast Guard. Why would you want to defund the Coast Guard?

CG used to be under Transportation. Don't you think it could be moved back, or would that be too haaaaard?

Dumbass.

'smidgen'.....? so says the nutty koolaid drinker....

you couldn't refute one of the 20 if you tried...

Then let's start with the very first one, shall we?

1) Abortion would be the only "choice." Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.

I can chose to buy a hybrid car, a diesel, a gasoline engine, a turbocharged engine car.
I can buy a Chrysler, Ford,Mercedes, BMW, Toyota,Volvo,GM, Bentley, Maserati,Cooper, etc

Who in D.C. is making my choice for me???...:eusa_hand:

I can buy a big screen tv, a LED TV, Plasma TV, an Westinghouse, Sony, Panasonic, GE.

Who in D.C. is making a choice for me?

I can buy led bulbs, incandescent bulbs, 60 watt, 100 watt, 120 watt, etc.

Who in D.C. is making a choice for me?

Oh...excuse me, I just noticed something.

would be chosen

So in fact the o.p. is blathering about something that hasn't happened and has no evidence that it's going to happen.

Btw, the only folks that seem to want to control people choice to an abortion are Cons/tps
You're not very good with the concept of time, are you?

OP is showing what America would be like...IN THE FUTURE...under total progressive rule.

You're not very good with the concept of reality, are you?
OP is blathering about nothing other than Conservatives ire ...IN THE PRESENT... of a Democratic Black President.

CG used to be under Transportation. Don't you think it could be moved back, or would that be too haaaaard?

Dumbass.

The Coast Guard is a police agency, how would transportation be logical?

The Tea Party covers alot of ground.

People who want to stop the growth of government, stop the constant bailouts, the corruption, the lies.

Some people are members and don't even know it.

Do you mean THIS tea party???

House Vote Roll Call on 2006 Patriot Act Renewal on March 7, 2006

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

And how did the 'Tea-party 'patriots' vote?

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

Yes, Teapers are hyper-partisan and ridiculously hypocritical. They have destroyed the GOP and tarnished the conservative name.

The "Conservative name" has been inflated. When you look at Red States living under conservatives for the last 150 years and see what a mess they are. Then you look at the enormous transfer of wealth from Blue States to Red States, you understand that if Blue states weren't being soaked by Red states, the Blue states would probably have balanced budgets.

I love to ask middle class conservatives questions they can't answer.
As YOU are the fucking Arbitor of the parameters, Right ?

GO screw yourself. YOUR arrogance precedes YOU.:eusa_hand:

I'm arrogant because I ask questions that you can't answer?

he's a content-free, rw flamer. Don't know why i don't have "that one" on ignore. :dunno:

As to the OP, Repub-voters, like the OP, might try winning an election then this wouldn't be an issue. Nomesayin'?

This seems like a good time to remind everyone, ONCE, that all comments you make must have content to the OP!

~AquaAthena

Why wouldn't we want to live in a country controlled by liberals?

Liberals founded thi great country

Liberals abolished slavery, fought for women's suffrage, worker protections, civil rights, environmental protection, handicapped rights

All opposed by conservatives

Liberals founded thi great country

Liberals abolished slavery, fought for women's suffrage, worker protections, civil rights, environmental protection, handicapped rights

All opposed by conservatives

because then it will become like my State has become.....a State that creates good intended programs to help people but lets them get out of control and ripe with fraud because if anyone says anything about the program they get called racists by the asshole far lefties and since no one wants to be called a racist the programs just keep getting worse and then starts destroying the State...the Country has worked best when there was a balance between Liberalism and Conservatism.....if you havent learned by now what happens when one side has more control then you are hopeless....the reason things die is because of the farther right and left people.....they destroy everything they touch because they only care about themselves and are to stupid to see the damage they do....

Forum List

Back