20 Million ASIANS

What if the US rid itself of the illegal alien mexicans: anchor babies, "dream act" parasites, drug pushers - even the 25% of the california prison population who are alien criminals, and replaced them with 20 million asians?

Asians have high IQs. They have an excellent work ethic, are responsible, family oriented, etc. We could get a lot of them the PRC. The chinese "one child" and forced abortion programs have produced a great surplus of young chinese men (chinese parents prefer boys if they only have one child) who will never get married there.

We could hook them up with the large number of single black women. We could require an IQ of 165 and above, and there would be plenty who would meet that requirement. They would greatly enhance our economy, because what we need now isn't fruit pickers, but people who can create innovative new products that will revive our economy.

:ack-1: :banned:

I hope to God this incredibly offensive mess is just a tongue-in-cheek, lame attempt at humor and sarcasm, rather than an utterly serious racist pile of dog vomit. If it IS serious, I'm not even sure where to begin being offended.

ANOTHER imbecile with a race card! :rofl:

What if the US rid itself of the illegal alien mexicans: anchor babies, "dream act" parasites, drug pushers - even the 25% of the california prison population who are alien criminals, and replaced them with 20 million asians?

Asians have high IQs. They have an excellent work ethic, are responsible, family oriented, etc. We could get a lot of them the PRC. The chinese "one child" and forced abortion programs have produced a great surplus of young chinese men (chinese parents prefer boys if they only have one child) who will never get married there.

We could hook them up with the large number of single black women. We could require an IQ of 165 and above, and there would be plenty who would meet that requirement. They would greatly enhance our economy, because what we need now isn't fruit pickers, but people who can create innovative new products that will revive our economy.

What is this, some sort of neo-nazi craziness? Why would the US "need" to replace illegal aliens at all? Is the left still basing it's limited opinion on the old eugenics code?

Uhhhh, any response from those with an IQ over 80? :rolleyes:

Son, BOTH sides of the aisle find your post disgusting. I don't think you can blame objections to it on lack of intelligence in the READERS; just in the poster.

Where the intelligence is is clear - the obamabots here can't do anything beyond their boring predictable race card toss - no facts, no arguments - nothing.

I’m sure you two will be very happy together. Birds of a feather, and all that.

As to the OP: ignorant, racist, illegal – typical of the right.

Idiot throwing a race card - thank you, now quit cluttering the thread.

Dumbass, you open the thread with a post a) denigrating people of Mexican descent

Noooooo.... solely on their invading and looting my country.

assuming people are just short of being saints SOLELY based on their being Asian

Nooooooo...... I described their traits based on the MANY I've met and know from university and work.

take a passing swipe at the black community

No I didn't - you're hallucinating. :cuckoo:

then propose forced breeding programs

Whaaaaaaaattttttt?????? I said nothing of the kind - you're insane. :eek:

What is this, some sort of neo-nazi craziness? Why would the US "need" to replace illegal aliens at all?

It's "neo-nazi" to get the kind of immigrants we need to compete in the world???!!

What is this, some sort of neo-nazi craziness? Why would the US "need" to replace illegal aliens at all?

It's "neo-nazi" to get the kind of immigrants we need to compete in the world???!!

Ah, I see. The left thinks that America cannot compete in the world unless we import a certain genetic code. Interesting racist and ignorant assumption.

I hope to God this incredibly offensive mess is just a tongue-in-cheek, lame attempt at humor and sarcasm, rather than an utterly serious racist pile of dog vomit. If it IS serious, I'm not even sure where to begin being offended.

Anyone who thinks objecting to blatant racism is "throwing the race card" has no business calling someone else an imbecile.

Anyone who thinks objecting to blatant racism is "throwing the race card" has no business calling someone else an imbecile.

It's a race card toss alright. When you screech racism without engaging in debate, that's all it is.

Uhhhh, any response from those with an IQ over 80? :rolleyes:

Son, BOTH sides of the aisle find your post disgusting. I don't think you can blame objections to it on lack of intelligence in the READERS; just in the poster.

Where the intelligence is is clear - the obamabots here can't do anything beyond their boring predictable race card toss - no facts, no arguments - nothing.

Shitforbrains, what part of "BOTH sides of the aisle" didn't register on your two-watt intelligence? It's hardly "the Obamabots tossing the race card" when EVERYONE, regardless of their political leanings, thinks you're an ignorant, fascist, racist dimwit.

In case you didn't notice it - or have such short-term memory damage that you forgot who you were talking to - Political Chic and I have both excoriated your revolting premise, and NO ONE would deny that we're two of the most right-wing conservative people on USMB.

Not but I would expect something as piss-ignorant as automatically assuming anyone who objects to you must be an "Obamabot" from someone who posts a noxious OP like yours.

Wake up and smell the coffee, asshole.

It's a race card toss alright. When you screech racism without engaging in debate, that's all it is.

No, fucknut. When someone makes ignorant, useless racist remarks and you point out their racism, that's called "stating a fact". When someone makes an ignorant, useless racist remark and then expects people to DEBATE it as though it's intelligent, thoughtful, and important, that's called "being brain-dead". I can't even imagine why you think anyone would degrade themselves far enough to actually waste time refuting a moronic statement like "Asians have high IQs and a strong work ethic", or discussing a proposal like "Let's get some Chinese men and hook 'em up with some single black women".

You want a debate? Say something that isn't stupid and contemptible.

Shitforbrains, what part of "BOTH sides of the aisle" didn't register on your two-watt intelligence? It's hardly "the Obamabots tossing the race card" when EVERYONE, regardless of their political leanings, thinks you're an ignorant, fascist, racist dimwit.

Oh EVERYONE in the country agreed? :lol: And even if they did, truth isn't a matter of a "vote", but rather the consequence of a successful argument, something you can't manage while your panties are in a knot. :lmao:

In case you didn't notice it - or have such short-term memory damage that you forgot who you were talking to - Political Chic and I have both excoriated your revolting premise, and NO ONE would deny that we're two of the most right-wing conservative people on USMB.

TWO votes huh? Well, that does it for me. :D

Here's the deal, the (patrick) left wants to make a point about immigration but him and the fool who uses the Ed Norton logo tip their latent racist hands by assuming that Hispanics will never rise to the hundred year old eugenics expectations and they should be replaced with a different genetic coded race which is more acceptable. The argument is foolish to normal people but it is just the tip of the hate filled iceburg with the arrogant left. God help us if the radical left ever controls society.

Here's the deal, the (patrick) left wants to make a point about immigration but him and the fool who uses the Ed Norton logo tip their latent racist hands by assuming that Hispanics will never rise to the hundred year old eugenics expectations and they should be replaced with a different genetic coded race which is more acceptable. The argument is foolish to normal people but it is just the tip of the hate filled iceburg with the arrogant left. God help us if the radical left ever controls society.

The asian love of learning, and the general hispanic indifference (ask ANY southern california K12 teacher who will tell the truth) plus the IQ scores are FACTS.

As John Adams said "Facts are stubborn things."

Oh EVERYONE in the country agreed? :lol: And even if they did, truth isn't a matter of a "vote", but rather the consequence of a successful argument, something you can't manage while your panties are in a knot. :lmao:

Not even a good try (but just about the level of brilliance I would expect from someone stupid enough to be a racist). We're not talking about "everyone in the country", because you're far from being a national figure. We're talking about your pig-ignorant post on this message board, and the board denizens who have responded to it, and who have UNIFORMLY declared you stupid and racist REGARDLESS of what area of the political spectrum they hail from. When you have Politic Chic and myself agreeing with people like Sallow and rightwinger, it's time to lose the "I'm so brilliant; I obviously touched a liberal nerve" rap and realize that you're a racist piece of shit.

TWO votes huh? Well, that does it for me. :D

As I pointed out - not that I expect you to be able to count effectively - EVERY SINGLE POSTER in this thread so far has thought you were ignorant, racist garbage.

And while two votes alone might not constitute proof that you're a racist all by themselves, those two particular votes DO constitute pretty substantial proof that it's not "Obamabots" holding you in contempt.

What really fascinates me is this mindless canonization of all Asians as brilliant prodigies and computer nerds. It's just an updated version of "all black people have rhythm and a great jump shot".

The asian love of learning, and the general hispanic indifference (ask ANY southern california K12 teacher who will tell the truth) plus the IQ scores are FACTS.

Yeah, it's a "fact" that all Asians are geeky computer nerds and all Hispanics are ignorant, lettuce-picking drunks. :cuckoo:

The most stubborn fact around here is that you're a Neolithic racist retard.

I can't believe how many people are now against interacial relationships.

Yeah, it's a "fact" that all Asians are geeky computer nerds and all Hispanics are ignorant, lettuce-picking drunks. :cuckoo:

The most stubborn fact around here is that you're a Neolithic racist retard.

Well wait. There was that renowned mexican physicist. Nobel in quantum electro-dynamics. What was his name? Dang - can't remember ...............

Forum List

Back