"20%-50% of Republicans are Stupid or Insane" - Former Reagan Official

The only stupid ones I see, are the ones who take and use a poll done by the zoo known as Dailykos Website then try and make some point out of it about people..:lol:

Answer these questions....honestly:

Should Obama be impeached?
Obama not born in the US?
Obama wants the terrorists to win?
ACORN stole the election?
Obama is a racist who hates white people?
Should your state secede from the Union?
Should Genesis be taught in public schools?
Should contraception be outlawed?

you answer them Dr. Grumpy. I would never lower myself to answer such stupid questions. that is why I also question the validity of this poll to begin with. No self respecting Republican would have anything to do with Dailykos.

Last edited:
The only stupid ones I see, are the ones who take and use a poll done by the zoo known as Dailykos Website then try and make some point out of it about people..:lol:

you answer them. I would never lower myself to answer such stupid questions. that is why I also question the validity of this poll to begin with. No self respecting Republican would have anything to do with Dailykos.

Once again, DailyKOS did NOT do the polling.

The reason why it keeps getting brought up is because a large segment of the people on this board would answer about the same as the poll results show.

you answer them Dr. Grumpy. I would never lower myself to answer such stupid questions. that is why I also question the validity of this poll to begin with. No self respecting Republican would have anything to do with Dailykos.

This poll has nothing to do with Dailykos, can you not read? Goodness gracious.

The reason why it keeps getting brought up is because a large segment of the people on this board would answer about the same as the poll results show.

I doubt some would want their name next to their answers. That would be called taking responsibility for your words.

:lol:

you answer them. I would never lower myself to answer such stupid questions. that is why I also question the validity of this poll to begin with. No self respecting Republican would have anything to do with Dailykos.

Once again.
The Daily Kos Republican Poll was conducted by Research 2000 from January 20 through January 31, 2010. A total of 2003 self identified Republicans

I doubt some would want their name next to their answers. That would be called taking responsibility for your words.

:lol:

They'd have to admit to being dumb as toast if they allowed their name to go next to those answers.

you know they agree 100% though. :cuckoo:

I see being away from here hasn't made you any smarter.

That aside, the questions were rhetorical, I know how you would answer them...each and every one....

This poll has nothing to do with Dailykos, can you not read? Goodness gracious.

Oh really, so I guess the Daily kos name saying the poll was DONE for them was just dropped in there by accident.

The Daily Kos Republican Poll was conducted by Research 2000 from January 20 through January 31, 2010. A total of 2003 self identified Republicans

Once again.

I'm sorry that you seem to be having reading comprehension problems. DailyKOS paid for the poll, they didn't do it. Research 2000 did.

And I'm certain that Research 2000 didn't tell people they were doing the poll for DailyKOS.

I see being away from here hasn't made you any smarter.

That aside, the questions were rhetorical, I know how you would answer them...each and every one....

And I see while I was away you became even Grumpier. it really is good to see ya again. hope all is well.

They'd have to admit to being dumb as toast if they allowed their name to go next to those answers.

you know they agree 100% though. :cuckoo:

I would assume the majority of Republicans here agree with 100% or all but one. A small percentage probably disagree with most.

Stephanie be honest with the facts, please, instead of being just political.

Once again.

I'm sorry that you seem to be having reading comprehension problems. DailyKOS paid for the poll, they didn't do it. Research 2000 did.

And I'm certain that Research 2000 didn't tell people they were doing the poll for DailyKOS.

Oh my friggen gawd. it was done for the website THE DAILY KOS, YES OR NO

Last edited:
Oh really, so I guess the Daily kos name saying the poll was DONE for them was just dropped in there by accident.

I would waste my time by giving you an example of a public company and independent auditors, but I doubt your mind could grasp the concept. Especially since all you're seeing is Daily Kos and ignoring the rest of the facts of the poll and how it was conducted.

Once again.

Oh my friggen gawd. :cuckoo:

Ok, I'm getting annoyed.

Let me educate you about how polling works.

A company, or a candidate, or a politician wants to know what people are thinking.

They hire a polling company. Polling companies are known by their reputation, so they pretty much all have to be non-partisan.

The polling company calls a couple thousand people and asks them if they'd like to answer some questions. They don't say who they're doing the poll for, because that would skew the results.

The polling company reports back to the group that hired them with the results.

Now do you understand?

Ok, I'm getting annoyed.

A company, or a candidate, or a politician wants to know what people are thinking.

They hire a polling company. Polling companies are known by their reputation, so they pretty much all have to be non-partisan.

The polling company calls a couple thousand people and asks them if they'd like to answer some questions. They don't say who they're doing the poll for, because that would skew the results.

Now do you understand?

If you listen closely enough, you'll hear her brain explode at the sound of failing to understand the concept.

I would waste my time by giving you an example of a public company and independent auditors, but I doubt your mind could grasp the concept. Especially since all you're seeing is Daily Kos and ignoring the rest of the facts of the poll and how it was conducted.

it wouldn't matter anyway, once I saw the poll was done for the THE DAILY KOS, it meant nothing to me. now off with you to go edumacate someone else.:lol:

it wouldn't matter anyway, once I saw the poll was done for the THE DAILY KOS, it meant nothing to me. now off with you to go edumacate someone else.:lol:

I'm willing to bet I could find a article on the Kos you would agree with. And you seriously need some reading comprehension and better outside world knowledge. You clearly have no idea how polling works, at all.

But don't mind me, feel free to keep talking out of your ass. :thup:

Stephanie, please leave the GOP and go join a group far more in line with your beliefs.

Oh my friggen gawd. :cuckoo:

Ok, I'm getting annoyed.

Now do you understand?

no matter, once the article came out and it had the LEFTWING kooks Daily Kos WEBSITE in it, I just dismissed it. nothing more need said about it. But I do think the Dnc should run with it as a recruiting tool..:lol:

Forum List

Back