IRS Acquiring Shotguns

Absolutely not! People shouldn't be armed because it is dangerous and might cause crime. They also might leave it lying around a shoot someone by accident because more people are killed by accidental gunfire every year. What if they use that to go kill their wife? Isn't there a three-day waiting period? <----sarcasm

I find it odd that people on the left mind a lot of if the people are armed but if government decides to arm itself then its OK. Don't they know that government is composed of the same people as the private citizens are and that the dangers of either side being armed is equal to each other?

Shotguns?

Wow, I didn't know hey were so under-armed.

I'll be able to pick off these guys from my hut on Ruby Ridge with my laser-scoped varmit rifle!!:cool:

Shotguns?

I'll be able to pick off these guys from my hut on Ruby Ridge with my laser-scoped varmit rifle!!:cool:

What kind of wimp uses Laser scopes?

Also, the minute the laser bead shows up on the guy he knows to duck somewhere which is why I...I mean...cough...most insane shooters use a regular scope.

Shotguns?

Also, the minute the laser bead shows up on the guy he knows to duck somewhere which is why I...I mean...cough...most insane shooters use a regular scope.

The Varmits Don't Duck.

Shotguns?

The Varmits Don't Duck.

Good point but do you know what is really fun. Use your laser rifled scope to make a bead next to the neighbor's cat. Watch the cat chase the bead all around and then right when the cat thinks it caught the bead...BAM!

Thats what we do up on the farm but my neighbor hates it though.

Forum List

Back