$20,000,000,000,000.00 Decit...What is Hillary's Plan to REDUCE it?

Yep! Got two brothers whose careers were in the defense industry. They lived quite well designing aircraft and missiles. of course, they retired 10 years ago, and everything they built is now obsolete.

You are enlightened on one facet of this terribly corrupt and self serving government.

Consider the fact that all your tax dollars serve in making the ruling class richer and more powerful.

I'm afraid that you will have to start the revolution without me. I have to attend the Boeing stockholders meeting. I used to be a republican, and old habits die hard.
Why did you become a fascist?

Reagan was very convincing.....
He did out a lot of,you fascists....

She has no plan and neither does Trump

Raise the minimum wage.

Yes the go to response for far left drones!

It would cause prices to rise!

Do these far left drones never learn?

Then again all the far left companies/politicians could do this and lead the way..

You bastards are good at cutting tax rates for the rich but you never cut your spending. That's where the massive debt came from:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion) (Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:
I don't think Trump can win these 9 states. That's just my opinion and the opinion of most experts.

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

I don't think Trump can win these 9 states. That's just my opinion and the opinion of most experts.

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue
Johnson will give Colorado and New Mexico to Trump....

PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin are Trumps as makers are voting.

Florida, Nevada and Iowa are already Trumps.

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

I'll have to rethink Florida, Nevada and Iowa and get back to you. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin are totally blue. That's just silly talk. Maybe later I'll look at Colorado and New Mexico. I'm pretty sure they are blue.

Hillary Clinton on the issues

All tried and failed.
No tariffs to diminish the profits gained by leaving America.
Job training but not forcing companies in any way whatever to hire Americans.
Raising taxes on the rich...so they'll leave the US even sooner.

Somebody please explain to me how all of a sudden Directors and CEOs are going to be MOVED by these programs to all of a sudden love Americans and make America prosper.

she has already told us, do more of what Obama has done. Obama told us what he was going to do and he was elected any way. Let that not happen again with Hillary.

Obama wanted to raise wages for workers. Republicans shot him down.

Can you tell me how and what he was proposing on doing?

Raise the minimum wage through regulation.

The deficit isn't 20 trillion. The debt is.

Facts. Doy!

I stand corrected.
It's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.
Now please explain how Hillary's plan will reduce or eliminate it.
No one is claiming she can eliminate it. She can reduce it by cutting defense spending and closing corporate tax loopholes.
The Corporations will leave and our military will become the Keystone Cops.
I want something that will work.
Corporations are leaving either way. You've noticed that right? They get tax cuts for sending jobs overseas. You can blame republicans for that. Also, you clearly have no idea how bloated our defense budget actually is.

Corporate taxes in the United States at a rate higher than other countries overseas, is the reason why businesses leave. Unfortunately liberals don't understand the global market and think only in terms of raising more taxes. Yet not one of them would even tell you how democrats can encourage business to come and build HERE in order to create more job opportunities.

Then why do corporations and the rich/wealthy (the majority are corporations. including me) only account for 12% of monies collected by the IRS?

I stand corrected.
No one is claiming she can eliminate it. She can reduce it by cutting defense spending and closing corporate tax loopholes.
Corporations are leaving either way. You've noticed that right? They get tax cuts for sending jobs overseas. You can blame republicans for that. Also, you clearly have no idea how bloated our defense budget actually is.

Corporate taxes in the United States at a rate higher than other countries overseas, is the reason why businesses leave. Unfortunately liberals don't understand the global market and think only in terms of raising more taxes. Yet not one of them would even tell you how democrats can encourage business to come and build HERE in order to create more job opportunities.
You would have a point except that the official tax rate of 35% means jack shit. It's the EFFECTIVE tax rate that matters which is at 12%. That's the result of deduction and loopholes created by republicans.

If you want to make your point clear, start writing in actual payment, ie; Walmart paid 3% of all the money they made in federal tax last year.

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

I'll have to rethink Florida, Nevada and Iowa and get back to you. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin are totally blue. That's just silly talk. Maybe later I'll look at Colorado and New Mexico. I'm pretty sure they are blue.

Florida, Nevada, and Iowa are leaning in Trump's direction. Colorado could tip either way. Pennsylvania is tightening, but I think Clinton will win it. Michigan, Wisconsin, and New Mexico will go to Clinton

I first voted in 1952....voted for Eisenhower. I can't believe the Republican party has ended up with a rich, spoiled ass hole running on their ticket.

If you are voting for Clinton and voted for Kerry and Gore you have no credibility

I stand corrected.

At one time, Corporations were paying around 60% of ALL Federal income taxes collected....now, mainly due to tax cuts given to them via lower marginal rates and via all of the tax code deductions and credits added to ease their tax burdens, they contribute less than 10% of our federal income tax revenues....

this lowering of taxes on them, did NOT stop them from leaving....

It's the labor cost saving alone, that has made most all of them choose to go overseas to manufacture their products....

on a large corporation, you could reduce their taxes to zero, and it still would not give them the savings they are getting on Labor in a place like China or Taiwan or Korea, or viet Nam or all of the Indonesian countries... I don't think it is income taxes and there is no evidence it is income taxes, that has made them move....it simply is the cost of Labor being so much cheaper....the only thing Americans can still beat them on is productivity, we get paid more, but we can make more per hour than them....HOWEVER, the factory workers in china work 12 to 15 hours a day, so they still end up making more for less money vs the 8 hour day in the USA.

There actually is a tax reason. Not paying taxes on deferred income.

Then you have import scams like Apple who buys product with monies made overseas, imports the product and deducts the cost of the product when they never paid tax on the original money.

We don't have a three party system, we have a two party system, and the rules are set, so that a third party candidate will never be viable.....

UNLESS the rules and regs are changed in each and every state.

THAT'S a fact.

SO, in reality....in .the real world....if you want to vote for or against a president, you simply have only 2 choices for your own vote to count, I'm sorry...wish it were not that way....but the fact, is that it is that way.

Voting 3rd party is a cop out, and simply puts the presidential choice, in the hands of others.imho.

Oh, so you mean stiff people for the money they're owed like he's been doing for the past 30 years?

No you claimed that Trump had NO plan, I showed he did using the far left NYT..

That doesn't do a whole lot of good when they'll continue spending money we don't have

We don't have the money because American workers continue to get fucked.

That makes zero sense ....

There is a finite amount of money in our economy. It doesn't matter how you split it - it still will only buy so many loaves of bread.

I'll go slow.

What group pay the most monies to the IRS?

If that group made twice to three times what the made today, how would that effect/affect IRS collections?

btw; That's also the answer as to why we have a deficit.

Hillary's plan has a yearly deficit of only 20 billion, trumps plan has a yearly budget deficit of 1 Trillion.
If you care about the debt, you simply have to go with Hillary's proposal, period.

I stand corrected.

Funny stuff ....

The DoD budget can't be cut any longer without further impacting the security of the nation. In fact, it needs to be increased.

Closing corporate tax loopholes? Seriously? You're talking about $180 billion annually - Corporate Tax Breaks Cost U.S. Government $180 Billion Per Year: GAO Report | Huffington Post

That isn't enough to buy toilet paper for the government. The national debt increases about $3 billion per day ---- that means, we can stop the bleeding for TWO WHOLE MONTHS! Then, we go right back to losing $3 billion a day.

You cannot - can NOT - decrease the debt by increasing the income. We passed that point about 6 years ago. Now, there is only ONE way to reduce the debt - decrease spending below income - use the extra money to pay against the debt.

It ain't rocket science -but you sure need to stop listening to those people who benefit from the deficit. Their empires are built on that debt.
We spend more on defense than all of our allies COMBINED. We have pointless bases in Europe. We build a ridiculous amount of tanks for no reason. It's all about dick size to republicans. That's the point of it.

Lol are you so dense to not consider 180 billion per year a lot of money? That adds up you know that right? Obviously when it comes to keeping the debt from getting bigger, we must close those loopholes.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the stupidity of opening your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

Name one pointless base in Europe - just one.

How many tanks do we have in service - how many are replaced annually?

$Sadly, $180 billion is a pissant amount when you're talking about the debt Obama created. Explain to me how breaking even for 60 days is going to pay off the debt. Simple - it isn't. It merely means the debt explodes 1/6 slower than it is now. In fact, the current deficit is about $500 billion. That means you would have to have 5 more "loophole closings" simply to break even.

Bullshit like "closing corporate tax loopholes" is nothing more than a placebo fed to you by political parties that depends on an ever increasing government expenditure to buy its votes.

Cut spending --- it's the only answer. Anything else is pablum fed to you to keep you distracted from reality.

People in government are no different than anybody else - they want to succeed, they want to get a pay raise, they want to get promoted. Since they have no profit by which to measure their performance, they can only 'excel' - stand out when compared to their peers - is by expanding their area of responsibility, making the programs bigger, and creating a larger budget. Nobody gets promoted for eliminating their job. As long as the money spigot is open, government will keep growing.

Cut spending - it's the only answer.

Well, for a start, there are 38 US Army bases in Germany. Now, that is Army only, and does not include Air Force. That seems somewhat bloated to me. The Nazis surrendered. It was in all the papers.

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's strategic placement. Germany is on the west side of the eastern block nations, and the closest friendly nation to the eastern block.

She has no plan and neither does Trump

Raise the minimum wage.

Yes the go to response for far left drones!

It would cause prices to rise!

Do these far left drones never learn?

Then again all the far left companies/politicians could do this and lead the way..

Greed is the reasons price increases. Businesses today are making record profits while employees are getting fucked. Except mine.

You TRULY have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Of course I do. I'm a capitalist racketeer.

All prices increase do to greed.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the stupidity of opening your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

Name one pointless base in Europe - just one.

How many tanks do we have in service - how many are replaced annually?

$Sadly, $180 billion is a pissant amount when you're talking about the debt Obama created. Explain to me how breaking even for 60 days is going to pay off the debt. Simple - it isn't. It merely means the debt explodes 1/6 slower than it is now. In fact, the current deficit is about $500 billion. That means you would have to have 5 more "loophole closings" simply to break even.

Bullshit like "closing corporate tax loopholes" is nothing more than a placebo fed to you by political parties that depends on an ever increasing government expenditure to buy its votes.

Cut spending --- it's the only answer. Anything else is pablum fed to you to keep you distracted from reality.

People in government are no different than anybody else - they want to succeed, they want to get a pay raise, they want to get promoted. Since they have no profit by which to measure their performance, they can only 'excel' - stand out when compared to their peers - is by expanding their area of responsibility, making the programs bigger, and creating a larger budget. Nobody gets promoted for eliminating their job. As long as the money spigot is open, government will keep growing.

Cut spending - it's the only answer.

Well, for a start, there are 38 US Army bases in Germany. Now, that is Army only, and does not include Air Force. That seems somewhat bloated to me. The Nazis surrendered. It was in all the papers.

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL --- aren't you 'special'?

Run to Wikipedia, get a list, and slap it out here to supposedly validate a fallacious argument. Don't read it - don't research it - just slap it out there and hope nobody actually looks at it.

Of course, you failed to notice that some of those "bases" were actually family housing areas (when not collocated with mission functions, they are given separate names), others were supply depots (diffusion of supply and support assets makes it more difficult to cripple your active units), most of those are German bases on which we have a military presence, and some were even scheduled for closure. And, I'm pretty damn sure you're not aware that the most likely point of invasion into Europe is thru the Fulda Gap in --- oh yea - Germany.

Surely, you can do better than that.

How ya doing on those tank deployment figures?

Speaking of "not reading the link", apparently you missed the part at the bottom where they said that the large number of bases were no longer needed because the cold war with Russia was over, and that some where scheduled to be closed (four, to be exact). As for me, I don't see any particular reason why we need any more army bases in Germany today, than we did in 1938, which was "None". As for housing units and supply depots, I suspect that if we had no personnel in Germany, they would not need housing or supplies, either. See how that works?
Well, I'm certainly glad you're not responsible for making provisioning and placement decisions for DoD. That kind of ignorance will get people killed.

Actually, I get a lot of my inspiration from my cousin, who retired as a full colonel. He has told me for decades that the military structure is such that if there is no war going on, they will do their best to start one. Makes for great promotions, advancement and budgets. Of course, this is no news to me, having seen what the geared up war machine is capable of in the Vietnam era. We reined them in, to a certain extent by taking away the draft. Too bad we have yet to take away their checkbooks.

As for my getting people killed for DoD, I think that you may have me confused with Robert McNamara.

Frankly, I don't believe you .... the fiction about your supposed cousin is so foreign to an experienced military member, and so diverted from reality, it simply is unbelievable.

As for the Vietnam era - you truly don't even realize how many soldiers you got killed, do you? You don't realize the damage done by your irresponsible and ignorant actions, do you? You need to take a serious course on the Vietnam War. Your ignorance is appalling.

The blood is on your hands.

Forum List

Back