2 ways to get even with the top 1%

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
1) tell the people not to buy so much stuff from the rich

2) tell the government to steal from the rich at the point of a liberal gun and call it taxaction

guess which method the liberal will prefer?

ANd yet, the only liberal responses you're gonna get is the smug ones pointing out your typo when you typed "taxaction" rather than taxation.

Ok. I took their thunder. You made a typo. Now, lets hear their counter argument!

ANd yet, the only liberal responses you're gonna get is the smug ones pointing out your typo when you typed "taxaction" rather than taxation.

Ok. I took their thunder. You made a typo. Now, lets hear their counter argument!

.good point. True story: I was on another board where a conservative purposely misspelled because he knew that was the only way to get a liberal to feel he was smart enough to comment.

Last edited:

2) tell the government to steal from the rich at the point of a liberal gun and call it taxaction

#3 Tell the CFTC to establish the regulations against energy speculation or fire the whole lot of them.

#3 Tell the CFTC to establish the regulations against energy speculation or fire the whole lot of them.

whats wrong with speculation in any market?? You forgot to say because as a liberal you don't have any idea. Some speculate a market will go up and some it will go down. The net effect is to keep prices accurate so when most people buy they get a fair price. Thats a huge plus.

Wanna 'get even' with the 1%? Don't buy the tabloids that chronicle their daily lives.

Last edited:

whats wrong with speculation in any market?? You forgot to say because as a liberal you don't have any idea. Some speculate a market will go up and some it will go down. The net effect is to keep prices accurate so when most people buy they get a fair price. Thats a huge plus.

You keep wanting to call this stanch ***Independent*** a liberal because ,guess what, Independents don't always agree with greed mongers. Unregulated speculation is a recipe for that greed mongering, self centeredd, piece of garbage theft. Does that answer your shallow minded question?

You keep wanting to call this stanch ***Independent***

independent means independent of intelligence and so cant decide. Thats just as stupid as deciding to be a liberal. Sorry I'm sure you're a great guy otherwise

a liberal because ,guess what, Independents don't always agree with greed mongers.

no party does so you have said something very stupid once again. Why not become a conservative so you can sound intelligent??

Unregulated speculation is a recipe for that greed mongering, self centeredd, piece of garbage theft. Does that answer your shallow minded question?

unregulated speculation occurs every day in the stockmarkets, for example.

some speculate the price will go up and some down. The net effect is accurate prices so when others buy they get a fair price. This is exactly what we want in all markets. As a liberal you will lack the IQ to understand that.

Last edited:
You keep wanting to call this stanch ***Independent***

independent means independent of intelligence and so cant decide. Thats just as stupid as deciding to be a liberal. Sorry Im sure you'r a great guy otherwise

a liberal because ,guess what, Independents don't always agree with greed mongers.

no party does so you have said something very stupid once again. Why not become a conservative say you could sound intelligent??

Unregulated speculation is a recipe for that greed mongering, self centeredd, piece of garbage theft. Does that answer your shallow minded question?

unregulated speculation occurs every day in the stockmarkets.
some speculate the price will go up and some down. THe net effect is accurate prices so when others buy they get a fair price. This is exactly what we want in all markets. As a liberal you will lack the IQ to understand that.

unregulated speculation occurs every day in the stockmarkets.

Very sad but true. The self proclaimed 'goldem boys' have it all under control. They know what they are doing and all is well. Butt... the fruit on the trees is the 2000 recession. "Oh, well let's fix that with a housing bubble. Ge, it is only a matter of innocent speculation." "Oh gee, these f'in investors expect a monthly payment!" "Maybe we can gouge Joe Average at the pump every week to make our payment so they do'nt realize how lame we are." "Did. I say that?" "Must have have been some star dust moment, of course, I can't do any wrong. I am a golden boy." "Hey, where the hell is my bonus?"

My number way to get even with the 1%: Stop bitching and work.

I work every day since childhood. Am doing well. But I don;t look to the 1% for shit. God is my source and supply and He has treated me well.

James 5
1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

James 5
1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

this will be way over your head but try:

1) the bible was written before capitalism when the rich often got that by stealing from the poor

2) now the rich get that way by gifting to the poor things like cars and Iphones and air conditioning

way over your head right??

Maybe we should decide the First Object of Government before deciding how to get even.

"James Madison and others held that the 'first object of government' was to protect the rights of property. Numerous provisions of the Constitution and Bill of Rights were incorporated to protect the property rights of citizens from the power of the government."

The First Object of Government « Taliesan

Does a government whose first object is special protections for property rights at the expense of human rights sound like theft to you?

James 5

1) the bible was written before capitalism when the rich often got that by stealing from the poor

2) now the rich get that way by gifting to the poor things like cars and Iphones and air conditioning

So low that it is unworthy of reply.

Maybe we should decide the First Object of Government before deciding how to get even.

"James Madison and others held that the 'first object of government' was to protect the rights of property. Numerous provisions of the Constitution and Bill of Rights were incorporated to protect the property rights of citizens from the power of the government."

Does a government whose first object is special protections for property rights at the expense of human rights sound like theft to you?

Which may include the manipulative stealing of property, Heh?

James 5

So low that it is unworthy of reply.

translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to reply but will stick to my bigotry anyway.

OK, let me rephrase this in a language everyone can understand:

Do what makes you happy. If it doesn't make you happy and you're poor than screw it. Modify your life to fit your happiness. Money is fleeting and life as we know it only comes once. You can occupy yourself in petty jealousy, or just pity these wealthy retards and their reckless use of natural resources. They live a plastic existence.

Which may include the manipulative stealing of property, Heh?
The manipulative transfer of $13 trillion to $14 trillion dollars in wealth from working class taxpayers to some of the richest 1% since 2008 seems to have passed unnoticed by many conservatives. That makes me wonder what will happen when Wall Street demands bailouts for their bad bets on European sovereign debts? Hope we find that answer next November...

Forum List

Back