2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Sure did know nothing troll.

There are good things and great potential for Russia, but their governing headed by Putin is a disaster for Russians.

It's a total czarist kleptocracy at this point, rampant corruption, no true freedom of speech or independent media, no judicial independence, no competitive elections, no true transfer of power, declining population, recessions and economic malaise as far as the eye can see due to imperialist invasions.

Anyone that knows wtf is going on there knows that.
I thought you were describing neolibereal America for a minute. Aka the side you support

OMG how creepy you are. I have seen you try this before with other people. He has a very good reputation for being honest in his work.
Nothing creepy about FACTS. He was convicted in a court of law.

And good at his work? Whee did you get that nonsense? The guy is laughing stock who makes his living as a token American on Russian state media. His predictions were hot Russian propaganda trash all along.

Last edited:

This guy is lying.

Claims that "The AP reported it as Russia firing on Poland" but thats not what they reported, there were no claims of intentional targeting made. So there goes the bs thesis about "almost WWIII!"

Last edited:
Now I know you are a class A liar and nothing you say is to be trusted.

I have never said anything to suggest I hate the EU because I do not. Rather if you were to look at my posts you will find I am one of the most supportive of the EU in this forum. You suggest I am pretending to be Scottish. Why the hell would I do that and what evidence do you have of that to suggest that? What do you mean by the EU being the best 'motive' for Scottish Independence? Do you believe that only people who voted for Scottish Independence are Scottish? Most Scots last time did not vote for Independence and you don't know what I voted. Your UKIP ending is as bizarre and untrue as everything else you have written. Insane and the opposite of all my posts.

You disgust. You have not one piece of honesty in you.
"Small wonder that the AfD is gaining ground with the hope of mending relations with Russia and saving Germany's economy."
Russian invasion of Ukraine showed all the problems of the democratic countries’ “unity”

"There is a fair chance the EU has given up everything for Ukraine and will be no more."
Elon's Tweet About A Peace Plan For Ukraine - Stick To Being A Car Exec. Mr. Musk!

This seems quite in the vein of UKIP:

"OH dear. Just for any more idiots who have got their heads stuck with propaganda, the UK had no obligation to the EU to take Refugees."
Brexit Dividend - Uk to supply chicken to Mongolian KFCs

Many Russian trolls, not necessarily as in nationality, but as in getting paid by Russia, seem to make online personas. They may read up and show an interest in a particular area. Here we have fake Canadians, fake Americans (Texas seems especially popular), fake Jews/Israelis, fake Muslims, and so on.

Volodymyr Honchar has been killed in battle against the Russian Army

RIP Volodymyr. Ukraine will never forget your sacrifice

Fib4kFlXEAEcuq9

Forum List

Back