2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Perhaps Serbia or Libya has a bone to pick with NATO but there is no basis for considering NATO a threat to Russia unless it attacks Europe again. The war in Ukraine is entirely about Russian imperialism and not at all about Russian security. Not opposing Russian imperialism would be as big a mistake as not opposing that other psychopath's, Hiler's, imperialism.
So we have several examples of this “defensive” alliance not being defensive at all, and you reject that Russia should be concerned by that as that “defensive” alliance creeps ever closer? I’d say that’s the most rational concern in the world.

Putin isn’t Hitler, and Russia isn’t Nazi Germany.

That's the difference between Russia and the civilized world; the civilized world has moved on from the evils of te past like imperialism, but these evils still form the core value of Russian culture.
The United States is the largest imperial power in the world today. It’s also quite a statement to say that Russian culture is, at its core, evil.

If the UNSC authorizes use of force, it means the resolution that is being enforced is necessary for International peace.

Under the UN Charter, use of force is only legal if it's authorized by the UNSC, or if it is responding to an attack from another country.

Ukraine's fight is defensive- the Ukrainians do not need UNSC authorization to defend their land.

Russia's invasion is illegal under International law, because it is neither UNSC authorized or defensive in nature. There was no imminent threat to justify the invasion.
Well your first sentence is clearly delusional poppycock.

You are responsible for understanding what the conversation is about when you butt in.
This is called a message board. Interesting that you’d call engaging in a message board “butting in” when that is almost entirely the purpose. But my responses were my own and I’m not going to waste my time defending what someone else said unless I’ve chosen to explicitly endorse it which has obviously not happened here. If you’re unable to maintain more than one conversation that’s fine but it’s not my issue.

So we have several examples of this “defensive” alliance not being defensive at all, and you reject that Russia should be concerned by that as that “defensive” alliance creeps ever closer? I’d say that’s the most rational concern in the world.

Putin isn’t Hitler, and Russia isn’t Nazi Germany.
Russia should be concerned that it is so hated and feared by the countries near it that they flocked to join NATO. NATO did not incentivize these nations to join, Russia did by its hostile actions. If Russia had not inspired so much hate and fear in its neighbors, they would not have wanted to join NATO and you would not have to use the propaganda term, NATO expansion.

The principal difference between Putin-Russia and Hitler-Germany is that Hitler was more successful in his evil pursuits than Putin is. Russian soldiers in Ukraine are no less cruel and savage than the Nazis were as they rampaged across Europe, and a few years before the Nazis committed their genocide, Russia committed its first genocide against the Ukrainians.

Putin and Russia are in no way morally superior to Hitler and his Nazis.

The United States is the largest imperial power in the world today. It’s also quite a statement to say that Russian culture is, at its core, evil.
There is no American empire so the US cannot be an imperial power, but by its actions and the strong support of the Russian people for them, it is fair to say that Russia is at its core, evil.

Well your first sentence is clearly delusional poppycock.
It's not a question if you or I agree with it.

Under the UN Charter, that's what it means. The UN's role is to keep International peace. You can argue whether or not they are successful, but that's a different subject.

The SC cannot authorize a use of force if one member of the P5 is against. If the P5 are unanimous on enforcing a resolution, it's necessary according to them.

The word of the UNSC on use of force is International Law. If you're a UN Member State, you signed onto that. They are the enforcer of the UN resolutions.

Russia vetoes the resolutions in the SC against their invasion, but the General Assembly passes them overwhelmingly. But the GA cannot enforce the resolutions, because only the SC can authorize use of force.

Yes, it’s both. In Putin’s mind, and damn near every Russian’s mind, including Putin’s opposition such as it is, thirty years of expansion by NATO toward Russia’s border, and the promise that Ukraine would be a member of NATO, is a provocative, threatening move by the West. And yes, losing his power and, possibly his life, are certainly concerns of Putin’s when he’s witnessed American-led regime change around the world.

Yep just more of the same ol' upside-down Russian propaganda.

NATO membership is not a "move" by it's members, it is SOUGHT BY THE COUNTRIES who want assurances that Russia will not invade them.

By invading Ukraine Russia has greatly accelerated growth of NATO. The invasion did EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what they wanted to accomplish.

Ukraine wants to be part of EU not because someone twisted their arm but because THEY HAVE A DAMN HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS and see how Europeans live compared to Russians, both in terms of freedoms and economics.

Here again, the bloody Russian invasion has only united Ukranians in understanding that the only path they have is to the west. The so called "brother country" is dead to them.

Last edited:
Again go learn history before you open your fool mouth

Bullcrap, there is no history of Ukraine electing to be invaded. You have to be out of your fucking mind to say nonsense like that.

But since you bring up knowing history - I am from Russia, spent many summers in Ukraine and have been following events there for a while in a much more direct way than useful idiots like you could ever.

Last edited:
Bullcrap, there is no history of Ukraine electing to be invaded. You have to be out of your fucking mind to say nonsense like that.

But since you bring up knowing history - I am from Russia, spent many summers in Ukraine and have been following events there for a while in a much more direct way than useful idiots like you could ever.
Sure you did dummy that's why you don't know anything about it except "Russia bad"

Scott Ritter believes this missile was deliberately sent from Ukraine, but without Zelensky's knowledge, with the knowledge of Poland and other East European States.

Sure you did dummy that's why you don't know anything about it except "Russia bad"
Sure did know nothing troll.

There are good things and great potential for Russia, but their governing headed by Putin is a disaster for Russians.

It's a total czarist kleptocracy at this point, rampant corruption, no true freedom of speech or independent media, no judicial independence, no competitive elections, no true transfer of power, declining population, recessions and economic malaise as far as the eye can see due to imperialist invasions.

Anyone that knows wtf is going on there knows that.

Scott Ritter believes this missile was deliberately sent from Ukraine
Dupe, Scott Ritter's mouth is for sale to highest bidder...which has been Russia since he got convicted for soliciting minors for sex.

Dupe, Scott Ritter's mouth is for sale to highest bidder...which has been Russia since he got convicted for soliciting minors for sex.
OMG how creepy you are. I have seen you try this before with other people. He has a very good reputation for being honest in his work. In the video in post 515 which you are trying to put people off viewing he argues why he is sure the missile came from Ukraine, why he believes Poland and other countries were expecting it, why he believes Zelensky did not know and as such is not in control of Ukraine. Not sure if I have missed any thing. That is what the video is about. Whether he is right I do not know but it certainly is interesting and an alternative view. For people who are interested the video is 515 just a few posts back. :)

OMG how creepy you are. I have seen you try this before with other people. He has a very good reputation for being honest in his work. In the video in post 515 which you are trying to put people off viewing he argues why he is sure the missile came from Ukraine, why he believes Poland and other countries were expecting it, why he believes Zelensky did not know and as such is not in control of Ukraine. Not sure if I have missed any thing. That is what the video is about. Whether he is right I do not know but it certainly is interesting and an alternative view. For people who are interested the video is 515 just a few posts back. :)
It is truly amazing how Scott Ritter has kept the support of all of his fans. There must be five or six of you by now.

Forum List

Back