2 repubs push back on idea that President alone can fix the border

It's adorable when you pretend you care about people with addictions!!!

Also, nowhere near 10 million. Most of whom were sent back, anyway.

Yup, pretty much. Because in 10 years, these immigrants will be citizens and probably speak better English than you do.

Magats will still be racist assholes, though.
You grossly overgeneralize. There is a reason Trump had most votes of any GOP candidate from the black, Jewish and gay community. These people dont buy the stories.

Why you are right.... the Chinese are massing in their nail salons, dim sum restaurants, and massage parlors, awaiting their chance to strike!!!

I don't worry about the Chinese.

I worry about the MAGAts who want to destroy the country.
You afraid you and your party will not get the chance to destroy it first? Don’t worry you guys are ways ahead of the game

Huh? Remain In Mexico was a poor policy?

Check out the numbers and decide who did better on your border. Biden said there would be a SURGE and immediately removed the hard won protections that were in place.

I try to be objective and I have to say you are really gaslighting if you suggest that Bidens border is Trumps fault.
Title 42 improved Trump's stats.....COVID19. Not stay in Mexico so much. They still were counted as an encounter, at the border.

Trump's stats were worse than Obama's up to 2019, it was only 2020, with the COVID Pandemic and the economy shut down did Trump's immigration status improve.

let's not forget, to this day his child separation policy. There are still kids that have not been able to be reunited with their parents.

All Trump did was make the problem worse by dismantling the apparatus for hearing asylum claims and hoping these people would go home.
There havent been any legitimate asylum claims for YEARS. None of these people are coming from war torn countries.

There havent been any legitimate asylum claims for YEARS. None of these people are coming from war torn countries.
It doesn't have to be a war-torn country.

To be eligible for asylum, you must be:

• Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion

Title 42 improved Trump's stats.....COVID19. Not stay in Mexico so much. They still were counted as an encounter, at the border.

Trump's stats were worse than Obama's up to 2019, it was only 2020, with the COVID Pandemic and the economy shut down did Trump's immigration status improve.

let's not forget, to this day his child separation policy. There are still kids that have not been able to be reunited with their parents.
Well then Biden should be able to campaign on how much better his border is than Truimps. Right? I give credit to policies which are positive, decisions which make sense etc. I also call them out. Your border "policy" is the worst policy on earth by any government. The entire world knows how this is hurting America, even the useful idiots who don't say so out loud. Bidens.words and actions as soon as he was elected confirm that this was intentional.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be a war-torn country.

To be eligible for asylum, you must be:

• Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
South America is persecuting South Americans based on race? On religion? Nationality? Social group?

What in the holy fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Why you are right.... the Chinese are massing in their nail salons, dim sum restaurants, and massage parlors, awaiting their chance to strike!!!

I don't worry about the Chinese.

I worry about the MAGAts who want to destroy the country.
Our greatest danger is from the far right, MAGA, crazies within this country.

As he always does, trump is lying about the president's ability to just shut the border down. He killed the best chance in decades to fix the border and wants to place the blame back on dems.
True.

And it's Congress' responsibility to address immigration, not the president's.

Huh? Remain In Mexico was a poor policy?

Check out the numbers and decide who did better on your border. Biden said there would be a SURGE and immediately removed the hard won protections that were in place.

I try to be objective and I have to say you are really gaslighting if you suggest that Bidens border is Trumps fault.
That is why the numbers exploded after he left. Mexico does not want to repeat trump's racist BS.

As once again we made the border a them AGAINEST us Political foot ball game.
INSTEAD of doing what Government was set up to do.
Work Together to get as much balance as possible,
WHILE working with differences in party policy's.

As once again we made the border a them AGAINEST us Political foot ball game.
INSTEAD of doing what Government was set up to do.
Work Together to get as much balance as possible,
WHILE working with differences in party policy's.
Yup, trump needed another political football, so he screwed the bill and the cowardly repubs bent over for him.

As he always does, trump is lying about the president's ability to just shut the border down. He killed the best chance in decades to fix the border and wants to place the blame back on dems.
A president CAN easily fix the border provided Congress isn't fighting him and this actually means Trump could have easily fixed the border if it wasn't for Resist 45.

Forum List

Back