2 repubs push back on idea that President alone can fix the border

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

As he always does, trump is lying about the president's ability to just shut the border down. He killed the best chance in decades to fix the border and wants to place the blame back on dems.
Trump did it. The world calls it an invasion but the U.S government does not?

All Trump did was make the problem worse by dismantling the apparatus for hearing asylum claims and hoping these people would go home.
Huh? Remain In Mexico was a poor policy?

Check out the numbers and decide who did better on your border. Biden said there would be a SURGE and immediately removed the hard won protections that were in place.

I try to be objective and I have to say you are really gaslighting if you suggest that Bidens border is Trumps fault.

As he always does, trump is lying about the president's ability to just shut the border down. He killed the best chance in decades to fix the border and wants to place the blame back on dems.
Ummm .... no... you've got that backwards. Dems are the ones who do stupid and/or illegal things then blame it on some Republican.

Trump knows how to delegate. He knows what it takes to close the border. Trump did it in his first term . Then Biden, through sheer stupidity or, I suspect, his plan to destroy our nation , invited immigrants to come on in, not through the door but any old way.

To say that Trump doesn't have the ability to do something he's already done is stupid.

Ummm .... no... you've got that backwards. Dems are the ones who do stupid and/or illegal things then blame it on some Republican.

Trump knows how to delegate. He knows what it takes to close the border. Trump did it in his first term . Then Biden, through sheer stupidity or, I suspect, his plan to destroy our nation , invited immigrants to come on in, not through the door but any old way.

To say that Trump doesn't have the ability to do something he's already done is stupid.

Your the one who is getting it wrong.

The border bill died because P01135809 wanted killed. He wants immigration as an issue against Mr. Biden. The border bill huge bi-partisan support, but the Orange Gibbon did NOT want Mr. Biden to get a win on an important issue. He said kill bill and that exactly what happened.

What brand of MAGA MAGGOT bullshit are you drinking today.

Biden's not cognitive enough to shut down the border .. he'd hear border, fall up some stairs, point at an invisible person the room, try to shake their hand and talk about Corn-pop and his hairy legs.

The boarder bill probably could have passed if the democrats didn’t attach so many poison pills to it. Have a clean bill and the vote will likely be different

More desperate propaganda from the left? The "Business Insider" has never been supportive of the republican party until they found two republicans who seem to be relatively kind to the old dude in the W.H. Much ado about nothing.

P01135809 did jack shit on the U.S./Mexican Border. His partially built wall could foiled a step ladder. Mexico did not as P01135809 said they, pay for the wall.

He did nothing except hold bund rallies and photo ops.
Ok so then this issue should be a strength for Biden.

Considering he reversed over 60 Trump bills and told the world "there will be a surge to the border" and there are now 10M new illegals in three years, a record, I somehow don't believe this is a strong point that he can campaign on.

Last edited:
Why did Kamala and the rest of the WEF shills say the border was secure for years now?

When did Biden realize the border was a problem?

Huh? Remain In Mexico was a poor policy?

Check out the numbers and decide who did better on your border. Biden said there would be a SURGE and immediately removed the hard won protections that were in place.

I try to be objective and I have to say you are really gaslighting if you suggest that Bidens border is Trumps fault.

If you keep taking the word "Surge" out of context, there's no point having a discussion with you. (The Surge actually described the response).

Kicking the problem down the road isn't dealing with it.

The problem with Remain in Mexico is that we promised Mexico that we would quickly resolve amnesty cases. We didn't do that. Which is why Mexico refuses to cooperate. Once Trump negotiated a new NAFTA treaty, his leverage over Mexico was gone.

If you keep taking the word "Surge" out of context, there's no point having a discussion with you. (The Surge actually described the response).

The problem with Remain in Mexico is that we promised Mexico that we would quickly resolve amnesty cases. We didn't do that. Which is why Mexico refuses to cooperate. Once Trump negotiated a new NAFTA treaty, his leverage over Mexico was gone.
You really do like to gaslight don't you.

You're being invaded by thousands of people from China and the M.E and you continue to play partisan, "us vs them".

I'm a dumb oppressed Canadian, how do I know more about this than you do?

In the first week, read this:

CNN —

The Biden administration formally ended the Trump-era policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico until their court dates in the United States, according to a memo issued by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Shortly after President Joe Biden took office, the Department of Homeland Security suspended new enrollments to the program formally known as Migrant Protection Protocols. The department subsequently kicked off the process of gradually allowing asylum seekers previously subject to the program into the US. Between February 19 and May 25, around 11,200 migrants were processed into the US, according to Mayorkas’ memo Tuesday.

Mayorkas said he had determined that the policy, informally known as “remain in Mexico,” had “mixed effectiveness.”

There are people who are worried about survival. And Progs are interfering with it. Progs obviously have no issue with destruction and killing. We see it.

You really do like to gaslight don't you.

You're being invaded by thousands of people from China and the M.E and you continue to play partisan, "us vs them".

Why you are right.... the Chinese are massing in their nail salons, dim sum restaurants, and massage parlors, awaiting their chance to strike!!!

I don't worry about the Chinese.

I worry about the MAGAts who want to destroy the country.

Allowing 5000 illegal aliens a day to remain in America and maybe more than that to sneak across the open border is not my idea of a fix

Its a bad deal for America

Why you are right.... the Chinese are massing in their nail salons, dim sum restaurants, and massage parlors, awaiting their chance to strike!!!

I don't worry about the Chinese.

I worry about the MAGAts who want to destroy the country.
Wow. Interesting take as 10M illegals have entered your nation from places unknown as you lose 100,000 Americans a year to fentanyl alone.

They are taking resources from schools in impoverished locales, kicking uniformed cops in the head on video and mocking the nation that let them in, but it is the Extreme MAGAS that keep you up at night?

Last edited:
As I have been saying and as Chip Roy stated

Trump’s policies let MILLIONS of illegals in

That’s fact

Wow. Interesting take as 10M illegals have entered your nation from places unknown as you lose 100,000 Americans a year to fentanyl alone.

It's adorable when you pretend you care about people with addictions!!!

Also, nowhere near 10 million. Most of whom were sent back, anyway.

They are taking resources from schools in impoverished locales, kicking uniformed cops in the head on video and mocking the nation that let them in, but it is the Extreme MAGAS that keep you up at night?

Yup, pretty much. Because in 10 years, these immigrants will be citizens and probably speak better English than you do.

Magats will still be racist assholes, though.

Forum List

Back