2 new izraelis arrested over organ trafficking Ring

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
after rabbis ring discovered by FBI in New Jersey, the 12 izrealis ring in Ukraine then in south Africa.

a new ring in Kosovo :eusa_eh:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/nationa...sraelis-for-kosovo-organ-trafficking-1.324383

images

It is fitting that the man described as the "fixer" in Kosovo's alleged organ ring was an Israeli of Turkish descent. Moshe Harel, a fugitive wanted by Interpol in connection with the case, is accused of matching potential donors recruited in Turkey with recipients, many if not all of whom had connections with Israel.

The Israeli market for donor livers has been well-documented, and most international trafficking rings have involved wealthy Israeli patients on so-called "transplant tours". Organ donation in Israel is low due to concerns in the Orthodox community about the body after death
Kosovo organ donor ring: the Israeli connection | World news | The Guardian

Other izzies involved in this racket should be caught and have their organs removed as punishment. These izzies have no shame and are nearly as bad as Dr Josef Megele.

Also, Izzies who have had illegal organs transplanted should have the organs forcefully removed.

Europe must and will continue to support Palestone against illegal occupation by Jews who should be back in East Europe, now that its more than safe for them.

Last edited:
I note the posters above have no rep points.

Wonder why?

It is fitting that the man described as the "fixer" in Kosovo's alleged organ ring was an Israeli of Turkish descent. Moshe Harel, a fugitive wanted by Interpol in connection with the case, is accused of matching potential donors recruited in Turkey with recipients, many if not all of whom had connections with Israel.

The Israeli market for donor livers has been well-documented

Your slutty Spain is well-documented for being the sex offender capital of the world, Ho Say. :eek:
Why Spain is a magnet for sex offenders

There's also the small matter of millions slaughtered--usualy, burned alive--during the 400 year Spanish Inquisition. :eek:

Last edited:
Europe must and will continue to support Palestone against illegal occupation by Jews who should be back in East Europe, now that its more than safe for them.

allahu fucku. :lol:

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

The "poster" Marc39 may be just a reply Bot set up to read certain keywords to generate a reply, all be it with a limited range, when it encounters a question outside it's limits it will generate a reply such as :cuckoo:

The "poster" Marc39 may be just a reply Bot set up to read certain keywords to generate a reply, all be it with a limited range, when it encounters a question outside it's limits it will generate a reply such as :cuckoo:

You didn't think so when you tried to solicit me for sex, Ho Say. Mariposa! :lol:

No surprise your shitty Spain is the sex offender capital of the world, Ho Say...:eek:
Why Spain is a magnet for sex offenders

Forum List

Back