$2 million gift from Wealthy Nigerian!

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Dr. Kadadu
nigerian1.jpg

You probably know Dr. Kakadu or one of his associates. You know, he's the rich guy from Nigeria promising you a large some of cash to help him move his money out of his homeland; only, instead of helping the poor man, you most likely deleted the email(s) and moved on. After all, you’re not so naïve to let some slick-talking all-uppercase broken-English email fool you. How wrong you might have been, however, as it turns out one lucky punter took one of these rich men up on their offer, and cashed in large.

Born again Christian Dameon Stansfeld is now $2,250,000 richer thanks to a dodgy looking email riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes from the son of a deceased Nigerian defense. “I admit, when I first received Dr. James Kakudu’s email, I wasn’t too sure about it. I mean, I found it strange that a doctor emailing me from a random Yahoo email account couldn’t even spell the word ‘friend’. But I saw something in that email, something very powerful and trusting, almost as if I were looking into the good doctor’s soul.”

According to Stansfeld, he replied to the email offering to help the Nigerian get the money out of Nigeria and provided Dr. Kakudu with his bank and credit card information. A month later, his visa card bill was paid off and he had over $2 million in the bank. “My friends all warned me about this, saying it’s a common Nigerian scam and told me not to fall for it, but they were just jealous. I’m the one sitting on 20’s and rolling on danes with platinum trim and they’re still living in their parents basement.”

Continued

Forum List

Back