Illegals jump in mans car he had a blown tire and was alongside of the road waiting

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
3 Illegal alien men jumped into a man and a woman's car who had a flat tire and were pulled over waiting for roadside assistance.

Monday, October 1, 2012

In my opinion,

GILA BEND, ARIZONA – Just 74 miles south of Phoenix a man and woman had a flat tire and pulled over on the side of the road. As they waited for roadside assistance, 3 illegal alien men jumped out of the brush and opened the doors of the car and got right in. The woman started screaming which scared the 3 illegal aliens and they took off back into the desert bush. The illegal aliens and their kin have no manners what-so-ever and they probably didn't speak a word of English!

The couple called 911 and when the police showed up they found the 3 illegal aliens about 80 yards from the roadway heading back into the desert. The men must have been hiding and observing the couple thinking about what their next plan of attack would be. Good thing the police showed up when they did or else that couple could have been murdered for their ID's and possessions and had their car stolen.

I'm telling you no one is safe around these illegal aliens and only a fool would think otherwise! The couple should have been carrying weapons because you never know what can happen. In those parts of Arizona a flat tire and no spare could mean a death sentence. To the illegal aliens the $2,000.00 smuggling fee they paid to get to the U.S. is a lot of money and they would rather kill you than not make it to America. It’s utterly ridiculous that American’s have to put up with this kind of crap in the United States!!!

The authorities have learned that the illegal aliens paid a Coyote (human smuggler) up to $2,000.00 each to smuggle them into the U.S. There was no sign of the Coyote he must have abandoned them without food and water in the 100+ degree Arizona heat which is not unusual at all. The faster the Coyote can get back to Mexico the more money he can make by bringing more illegal aliens over the border.

It was slain Border Patrol Agent Nicholas Ivie, 30 who was killed on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 chasing illegal aliens on the border, that once found a barefoot very pregnant illegal alien woman (8-9 mo.s preg.) wandering in a mountain region of the desert alone. She had been abandoned by her Coyote because she couldn't keep up. She had wrapped her bloody feet with cloth and was most likely raped before she was left to fend for herself miles and miles away from the highway. Agent Nicholas carried her for a mile and a half to his vehicle and saved her life.

The 3 illegal aliens are in custody and held by the Immigration Customs and Enforcement, (ICE) until Obama orders ICE to release them into American society which is highly likely.

SOURCE:

Illegal immigrants jump in with couple in broken-down car

http://www.kpho.com/story/19689866/illegal-immigrants-jump-in-with-couple-in-broken-down-car

Last edited:
In my opinion, When driving in Arizona one should always lock your doors and here’s Why.

In Arizona especially around Phoenix or the cities of Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale. (Metropolitan Phoenix) (Phoenix alone has over 4 million people.)

The illegal aliens have been known numerous times to target a car or a person (women who are always alone and sometimes men with a vehicle they want) rarely do they throw the driver out, they most always abduct them.

A group of illegal alien men or as little as 2, will be in a car driving on the same street as the victim and when the victims stops their car at a stop light or stop sign, one or two illegal alien men will jump out of his car and car jack the driver by showing a knife or a gun. They open the car door and scoot the driver over and then they jump in the victim’s car and drive off. Or two illegal alien men will open both front doors of the car with weapons and take off. There have been cases where an illegal alien didn't use a car and they were just standing and waiting for the right person at a cross walk at a stop sign or traffic signal. Then they jump in the car with a weapon in the same fashion as the others They stalk their victims and some are random. They hunt their prey. In most cases these crimes are NEVER solved. (99.99%)

The news reports always say that the Hi-Jacker(s) was a “Young Hispanic male(s)”. The crime is never solved even if they catch the Hi-Jacker(s) on video because the illegal aliens have no legal identities, no finger prints, no picture ID’s, no school records, no residential rental records in America. The cars the illegal aliens drive are most likely stolen. Arizona has the highest rate of stolen cars in America and the highest insurance rates that reflect that stat.

The Mexican border is only about 200 miles away with many back road escape routes. The victim is probably taken to an illegal alien safe house or an apartment first. I can't imagine the horrors that the victim faces in the hands of a group of illegal alien men who hate American’s.

The cars that the illegals used in the crime and the victim’s cars are probably sold in Mexico or chopped up for parts. Sometimes the authorities will find the victims abandoned vehicle, most time not. One thing for sure the victim’s bodies are never found dead or alive.

Tijuana is a hot spot for international human trafficking. They sell infants to full grown women any nationality it’s like an ice cream parlor for perverts and a white women or white children bring the highest price. LINK

Last edited:
In my opinion, When driving in Arizona one should always lock your doors and here’s Why.

In Arizona especially around Phoenix or the cities of Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale. (Metropolitan Phoenix) (Phoenix alone has over 4 million people.)

The illegal aliens have been known numerous times to target a car or a person (women who are always alone and sometimes men with a vehicle they want) rarely do they throw the driver out, they most always abduct them.

A group of illegal alien men or as little as 2, will be in a car driving on the same street as the victim and when the victims stops their car at a stop light or stop sign, one or two illegal alien men will jump out of his car and car jack the driver by showing a knife or a gun. They open the car door and scoot the driver over and then they jump in the victim’s car and drive off. Or two illegal alien men will open both front doors of the car with weapons and take off. In most cases these crimes are NEVER solved. (99%)

The news reports always say that the Hi-Jacker(s) was a “Young Hispanic male(s)”. The crime is never solved even if they catch the Hi-Jacker(s) on video because the illegal aliens have no legal identities, no finger prints, no picture ID’s, no school records, no residential rental records in America. The cars they drive are most likely stolen. Arizona has the highest rate of stolen cars in America and the highest insurance rates that reflect that stat.

The Mexican border is only about 200 miles away with many back road escape routes. The victim is probably taken to an illegal alien safe house or an apartment first. I can't imagine the horrors that the victim faces in the hands of a group of illegal alien men who hate American’s.

The cars that the illegals used and the victim’s cars are probably sold in Mexico or chopped up for parts. One thing for sure the victim’s bodies are never found dead or alive.

Tijuana is a hot spot for international human trafficking. They sell infants to full grown women any nationality it’s like an ice cream parlor for perverts and a white women or white child brings the highest price. LINK

Anyone driving in Arizona should be armed at all times. It's legal in Arizona. Whoever doesn't avail themselves of their legal protections has only themselves to blame.

You're right about that! People better wise up because the Anchor Babies are just as dangerous as the illegal aliens and they commit crimes together because they're friends and family with the illegal aliens and they want to be hotshots!!

Kyleigh Sousa was a gorgeous young girl from New Jersey attending Arizona State University. She was at a local I-Hop restaurant meeting up with college friends when Joseluis Marquez and his buddy stopped and asked her for directions in the parking lot. Friendly and unafraid Kyleigh talk to them and then Joseluis grabbed her purse while it was still tangled in her arm and he drug her under the car through the I-Hop parking lot and then he ran over her.

The news video showed a trail of her blood heavily smeared on the pavement. They kept her alive on life-support long enough for her mom to arrive. Her heart broken mother said, “I don’t recognize my child”. The mom then took her beloved daughter off life-support and anyone who had a heart died a little that day. The Anchor Babies make the illegal aliens look like Boy Scouts in crime comparisons! We have to End Birth Right Citizenship and close the Southern border ASAP!

----

Joseluis Marquez on Trial in Murder of ASU Student Kyleigh Sousa

?Joseluis Marquez on Trial in Murder of ASU Student Kyleigh Sousa - Phoenix - News - Valley Fever

Thursday, October 4, 2012

“The murder trial of Joseluis Marquez started today, as the 22-year-old faces charges of first-degree murder and robbery the 2010 death of 21-year-old Arizona State University student Kyleigh Sousa.”

“Sousa, 21, was dragged by a car in an attempted robbery of her purse in an IHOP parking lot just south of the University's Tempe campus on May 26, 2010. She later died from her injuries.”

Last edited:
Because we have the legal and political climate we have, everyone should be armed at all times.

You'll like this one.

A few years ago my neighbor had cancer. She was very weak from chemo and could barely get around. She wore a sidearm in her house. She had a holster and kept a loaded gun in it. While everyone knew that she was sick and weak, no one knew that she wore a gun.

One morning, early like 6 am, the gardening truck pulled up and parked in front of her house just like gardening trucks do every day parking someplace on our street. Five mexican gardeners piled out, two smashed in the front door and the other three circled around to bust down the back door. She shot three, one died at the scene, two got away but were caught because they were injured. Two got away in the truck and was stopped later.

Good for that very smart woman!!! The illegal aliens and their kin love to pick on the weak and small children and venerable women.

Equally as good as your story; there was an 86-year-old woman who slept with a pistol under her pillow. She was sleeping one night and around 12:00 a.m., 3 illegal aliens broke into her house. She woke up with one of them on top of her raping her. She pulled the hand gun from underneath her pillow and shot the rapist several times and hit him once in the penis once (he died at the scene) and the two waiting in line for their turn, she wounded them. They fled but didn't get far the police just followed the bloody trail and caught them. I guess when you’re short and ugly a sleeping 86-year-old woman is all you can get. The little old woman was beat up and bruised pretty badly because that's what the illegal aliens like to do but she surprised them and had the last laugh.

One thing very common with theses illegal aliens is that they travel in packs and they stalk their prey. When confronted they’re usually chicken shytes especially if you have a weapon. No one should ever turn their backs on them because they’re dangerous cowards.

I’m all for women carrying weapons and they shouldn’t care what anyone says or thinks it's their money and their life. If they do care that people might object they should just stay mum on the gun. Women have got to protect themselves because the government isn't going to!

In L.A. they can’t even process all the rape kits submitted (38,000 last I read) because of the lack of funding and more rape kits are coming in daily. The public has to stand up and start protecting themselves and they must start screaming at the government to do something about deporting illegal aliens and closing the Southern border!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back