Another power grid attack...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
This time in Nevada.

I searched the site and didn't see a thread on it...nor have I heard about it in the news.

Here's the commentary video where I found it reported...

Here's the article from the video...

archive.ph

And here is the article from that article...

"LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A man is facing terror-related charges after police said he rammed his car through a gate at a solar plant outside Las Vegas and set his car on fire, disabling the huge facility, the 8 News Now Investigators have learned.

Around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Las Vegas Metro police responded to the solar plant on U.S. 93 north of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, sources told the 8 News Now Investigators. Employees at the plant said they found a car smoldering in a generator pit."

archive.ph

Basically, the guy rammed though the gate and crashed the car into the transformer pit... then ignited it.

Most transformers are oil cooled...making them extremely vulnerable to fire based attack.

The flash point of Transformer Oil is slightly under 300°F.

had a nephew move out of LV. Said it was no place to raise a family

473k91.jpg

Searched for "solar plant terrorist" and did find one MSM source that published an article ...

"No one was injured in the accident, but police said that plant had suffered 'major damage' that could take up to two years to fix. "

This time in Nevada.

I searched the site and didn't see a thread on it...nor have I heard about it in the news.

archive.ph

"LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A man is facing terror-related charges after police said he rammed his car through a gate at a solar plant outside Las Vegas and set his car on fire, disabling the huge facility, the 8 News Now Investigators have learned.

Around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Las Vegas Metro police responded to the solar plant on U.S. 93 north of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, sources told the 8 News Now Investigators. Employees at the plant said they found a car smoldering in a generator pit."

archive.ph

Basically, the guy rammed though the gate and crashed the car into the transformer pit... then ignited it.

Most transformers are oil cooled...making them extremely vulnerable to fire based attack.

Demonicrats at work.

Searched for "solar plant terrorist" and did find one MSM source that published an article ...

"No one was injured in the accident, but police said that plant had suffered 'major damage' that could take up to two years to fix. "

These sites are far too easy to damage and the cost of making them harder to do so or guarding them is going to be painful for the customers

These sites are far too easy to damage and the cost of making them harder to do so or guarding them is going to be painful for the customers
I don't know what you can do about that. We've had unmanned transformer stations and substations for what... three quarters of a century?

Screenshot_20230109-103201-593.png

Never been a issue before.

You mean, you think Democrats are against solar energy generation? That sounds unlikely.

No, I mean demonicrats are crazy and like sabotaging shit.

I'm definitely not one of you and I am all for solar energy if they can make it effective and practical.

I own solar panels and use them for emergency power.

This time in Nevada.

archive.ph

archive.ph

Must not be too serious....this dude is still making videos.

Anarchists are trying to create anarchy. A couple of concrete posts and problem will be solved short-term.

Yeah, ya'll should get with the program and stop supporting the enemies of the nation (Russia, North Korea, etc...).
I think it would be a far more simple metric would be which side burns the American Flag and which side honors it.

But these points are far removed from the purpose of the thread.

Forum List

Back