2 Largest obamacare co-ops FOLD. 400,000 left w/o insurance

Obamacare is a fail. Trump and Carson will tear it out root and branch, by executive order if necessary and replace it expanded medical savings accounts and free market, competitive insurance
No, they won't. That is simply your old, failing brain talking parrot, Frank.
Right now, the facts are failing into his favor.
Not at all. He loses in polling with Biden, Clinton, and Sanders. Check the last couple days of RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls. He wont get 40% of the vote on general election day.

Obamacare is a fail. Trump and Carson will tear it out root and branch, by executive order if necessary and replace it expanded medical savings accounts and free market, competitive insurance

Sure they will, Jake. Hopefully you'll see it before Trump deports you
Jake's a wetback. I needed someone to move my pipe. LOL
WTF???

You had better keep Faker away from your "pipe"...

Just saying....

The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season. OP is afraid to deal the whole story. What the story means is that an insurance company is going out of business.

"The ACA's third open-enrollment period begins Nov. 1, when Health Republic's members will have to select a new health plan on New York's exchange.

“Given Health Republic's financial situation, commencing an orderly wind-down process before the upcoming open-enrollment period is the best course of action to protect consumers,” Anthony Albanese, acting superintendent of the New York Department of Financial Services, said in a news release.

Three other co-ops have ceased operations this year: Nevada Health CO-OP, Louisiana Health Cooperativeand CoOportunity Health. Nineteen co-ops are left in the program." New York's co-op, largest in the nation, will shut down
Let's repeat this every time the Posters So Pathetic They Suckle on Schadenfreude trot out their little gloats: The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season.

The far right sees their political demise on the national screen rapidly approaching They could change if they wanted to but they don't.

So, who is picking up the tab since these outifits have folded?
The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season. OP is afraid to deal the whole story. What the story means is that an insurance company is going out of business.

"The ACA's third open-enrollment period begins Nov. 1, when Health Republic's members will have to select a new health plan on New York's exchange.

“Given Health Republic's financial situation, commencing an orderly wind-down process before the upcoming open-enrollment period is the best course of action to protect consumers,” Anthony Albanese, acting superintendent of the New York Department of Financial Services, said in a news release.

Three other co-ops have ceased operations this year: Nevada Health CO-OP, Louisiana Health Cooperativeand CoOportunity Health. Nineteen co-ops are left in the program." New York's co-op, largest in the nation, will shut down

Right now, the facts are failing into his favor.
Not at all. He loses in polling with Biden, Clinton, and Sanders. Check the last couple days of RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls. He wont get 40% of the vote on general election day.

Jake, we'll all take you out for Chik-Fil-A meal before you hop on the Trump Deportation boat

The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season.
Link?
Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
I meant a link to back up your claim.
It's there. I think you just got scared by the title and didn't click through.
I think you got scared when somebody asked you to back it up. Post the portion you found that makes your case.

Republicans cause Healthcare Cost to Skyrocket!
fredgraph.png

Does this mean that rates may increase again this year? My company pays my insurance, my wife has to pay $800 a month. Her deductible is $3500 and mine is $1500, then 80/20. Pretty much suck.

The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season.
Link?
Read the links.

Amazing how many of them don't even realize that health insurance policies have historically been renewable annually. Why do you suppose that is? Mommy&Daddy paid for their insurance? Daddy Corporation gave them access to a group plan as "compensation" (I love how they spout that one :lmao:)? Or were they the irresponsible punks who'd say "Insurance? I don't need no stinkin' insurance...I'll just go to the ER and give them a fake address"?

Forum List

Back