2 Largest obamacare co-ops FOLD. 400,000 left w/o insurance

The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season.
Link?
Read the links.
Amazing how many of them don't even realize that health insurance policies have historically been renewable annually. Why do you suppose that is? Mommy&Daddy paid for their insurance? Daddy Corporation gave them access to a group plan as "compensation" (I love how they spout that one :lmao:)? Or were they the irresponsible punks who'd say "Insurance? I don't need no stinkin' insurance...I'll just go to the ER and give them a fake address"?
Who with insurance on anything doesn't know it's not a lifelong policy at a fixed rate? Why do you need to convince yourself of this?

And I'm still waiting for you to post the evidence of:

"The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season."

The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season.
Link?
Read the links.
Amazing how many of them don't even realize that health insurance policies have historically been renewable annually. Why do you suppose that is? Mommy&Daddy paid for their insurance? Daddy Corporation gave them access to a group plan as "compensation" (I love how they spout that one :lmao:)? Or were they the irresponsible punks who'd say "Insurance? I don't need no stinkin' insurance...I'll just go to the ER and give them a fake address"?
Who with insurance on anything doesn't know it's not a lifelong policy at a fixed rate?

Apparently an awful lot of posters in this forum.

"The customers are covered and will select new co-ops beginning 1 Nov during the ACA enrollment season."

And if you refuse to click on the links provided, you'll have a very long wait.

Now, are you going to be as dumb as Sun Devil and keep asking the same question over and over and over again when the answer's right under your nose?

Please do. I could use the laugh.

Link?
Read the links.
Who with insurance on anything doesn't know it's not a lifelong policy at a fixed rate?

Now, are you going to be as dumb as Sun Devil and keep asking the same question over and over and over again when the answer's right under your nose?

In other words, you can't support your assertion. Color me surprised.

In other words, you can't support your assertion. Color me surprised.
In other words, you can't deny the proven points against you, and you are deflecting. Typical weasel behavior here.

In other words, you can't support your assertion...

...to people who are afraid to click on the links provided.

Now, say it a third time while the grownups go back to discussing the fact that the OP is apparently rejoicing because Red State governments are fucking their citizens over.

Isn't that so exciting! We all love good news in the morning! Thanks for sharing, Patriots!
You are happy cooperatives that were designed to group people together (much like company group plans) in an effort to save the INDIVIDUAL money on their healthcare costs are going out of under and can't survive under Obaminationcare mandates?

That tickles your pickle? Wow how partisan of you!

Obaminationcare was sold as an effort to save people money, but all it is doing is costing the individual more and more!

Read the links.

Now, say it a third time while the grownups go back to discussing the fact that the OP is apparently rejoicing because Red State governments are fucking their citizens over.

You can't fuck someone over by not providing them with something it isn't your place to provide them.

No libertarianism has anything of value to add to this OP, anymore than does a communist.

You can't fuck someone over by not providing them with something it isn't your place to provide them.
And yet even when I provided Ice Weasel with the links he requested, he refuses to click on them. Weird, isn't it?

And yet even when I provided Ice Weasel with the links he requested, he refuses to click on them. Weird, isn't it?

What's more weird is you ignored what I posted to YOU.

What's more weird is you ignored what I posted to YOU.

Your other post was addressed to LoneLaughter, not me.

I just shared the news on another thread as well; amazingly stupid law!!

Thank you.Love you tag line!!!

Greg

Gee whiz!! You are just busting at the seams with joy! You can hardly contain yourself. Such a great American!

Actually I'm an Australian and I said years ago that it was stupid to follow OUR lead into meddling with your heath-care system....one of the best in the world. I am deeply SADDENED by it because it was so bloody avoidable!! But the free shit ARMY HAD TO HAVE ITS WAY!!

STUPID UNNECESSARY SELF IMMOLATION!!

Greg

Yeah! It was SO BLOODY AVAILABLE!!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard an Aussie say.

Who said it didn't have faults?? You have a "perfect"system now?? lol.

Greg

I just shared the news on another thread as well; amazingly stupid law!!

Thank you.Love you tag line!!!

Greg

Gee whiz!! You are just busting at the seams with joy! You can hardly contain yourself. Such a great American!

Actually I'm an Australian and I said years ago that it was stupid to follow OUR lead into meddling with your heath-care system....one of the best in the world. I am deeply SADDENED by it because it was so bloody avoidable!! But the free shit ARMY HAD TO HAVE ITS WAY!!

STUPID UNNECESSARY SELF IMMOLATION!!

Greg

Yeah! It was SO BLOODY AVAILABLE!!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard an Aussie say.

Who said it didn't have faults?? You have a "perfect"system now?? lol.

Greg
Sure they do. Randianism is so "perfect" no one's every actually tried it.

I did, and asked you to post the portion that made your case. You couldn't. LOL

Read the links.

Evidence your head hasn't emerged from your ass yet. It's like waiting for a blood moon or something.

I did, and asked you to post the portion that made your case. You couldn't.

You mean I wouldn't. Does your Mommy do your homework for you?

I provided the source; if you're too lazy, entitled, and/or incompetent to make use of the information, that's no one's problem but your own.

Forum List

Back