2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

Bucs90 LOVES dead cops.
. You stepping on dead people trying to make a political point ?

You confusing him with the OP?

If the shooters turn out to be your typical gunlubbing rednecks, bucs will 'splain how they were perfectly within their rights to act out in the name of the Sacred Second.

You?
Lying pos.

No, really. Review Bucs90 threads. EVERY SINGLE ONE is him celebrating a cop dying so that he can condemn liberals as the supposed scapegoats.

Houston shooting: Gunmen take aim at police, bystanders - CNN.com

Terror attack????? 2 gunmen with assault rifles open fire on random people and shoot at cops and police helicopter. Developing story.

OK. Which is it? Your thread title says AR-15s and your post says "assault rifles". Since an AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle, will you please clarify your description as to be accurate?
Stupid ass, if you can fire off 30 shots in under 10 seconds, it is not a hunting gun, it is a gun designed specifically for war. An assault rifle.

Update is all on news now....

It was NOT 2 suspects....it was ONE suspect. And the OTHER person....was an armed citizen who intervened and shot back...and saved untold lives by drawing the suspects fire.

Any new news?

I'm reading all the Houston news. No update. They haven't ruled out any motive....which is standard for early investigation.

But....yiu didn't wait for that info. You used the word terrorist from the jump. Right?

Yes I sure did. I'm willing to be wrong once in a while to take this guess. 95% of the time when we call it a terror attack it ends up being one. We'll see on this one....but I don't mind calling it early at the risk of being wrong.

Any new news?

I'm reading all the Houston news. No update. They haven't ruled out any motive....which is standard for early investigation.

But....yiu didn't wait for that info. You used the word terrorist from the jump. Right?

Yes I sure did. I'm willing to be wrong once in a while to take this guess. 95% of the time when we call it a terror attack it ends up being one. We'll see on this one....but I don't mind calling it early at the risk of being wrong.

That's the mind of a retard at work.

Any new news?

What’s sad and telling is you have no idea why this is wrong, regardless whether it was a terrorist attack or not.

Any new news?

Retards aren't correct 95% of the time like me.

Any new news?

Please. You are embarrassing yourself.

56w4tog1y_jn0c79.png

NO the media said white OR hispanic.
. He just had to go with white or it won't work for him, just like they tried to say Zimmerman was white until they had to face their ignorance big time, and it wasn't purdy. Wow. LOL

Houston shooting: Gunmen take aim at police, bystanders - CNN.com

Terror attack????? 2 gunmen with assault rifles open fire on random people and shoot at cops and police helicopter. Developing story.

OK. Which is it? Your thread title says AR-15s and your post says "assault rifles". Since an AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle, will you please clarify your description as to be accurate?
Stupid ass, if you can fire off 30 shots in under 10 seconds, it is not a hunting gun, it is a gun designed specifically for war. An assault rifle.
. And that matters why ? Plenty of law abiding citizens who can own every kind of weapon there is, but what is not understood is when people who usually have criminal records a mile long or has mental issues somehow ends up with weapons in our society ?

View attachment 76395
And he's HUUUUGE!

Unfortunately, when one hears on the news of multiple shots fired and people dead or wounded that amounts to more than one person....most folks think terror attack. It's just the way it is in today's world.

Forum List

Back