2 Black Republicans killed in NJ in a week.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Republican Politician Assassinated in New Jersey

It's all over the news right?

"Eunice Dwumfour, a borough councilwoman in Sayreville, was shot and killed while sitting in a car parked outside of her home. Dwumfour, who was 30 years old, was the first Black person elected to office in the township."

"Russell Heller, 51, served as a council member in the Milford Township and was shot and killed in the parking lot of the PSE&G Central Division headquarters building in Somerset, where he had worked as a supervisor for 11 years."

All that is known for certain is that these were isolated incidents, not politically or racially motivated as if these were member of the democrat Party, and that guns are bad hmmmmmkay

Republican Politician Assassinated in New Jersey

It's all over the news right?

"Eunice Dwumfour, a borough councilwoman in Sayreville, was shot and killed while sitting in a car parked outside of her home. Dwumfour, who was 30 years old, was the first Black person elected to office in the township."

"Russell Heller, 51, served as a council member in the Milford Township and was shot and killed in the parking lot of the PSE&G Central Division headquarters building in Somerset, where he had worked as a supervisor for 11 years."

All that is known for certain is that these were isolated incidents, not politically or racially motivated as if these were member of the democrat Party, and that guns are bad hmmmmmkay
I've been following this.
An entire NJ town leadership switched from Dem to Repub overnight recently too, mayor & council.

WTH is going on in NJ? I know the Jersey mob has a lot of them in their pocket.
I saw a whole documentary series on it.

207349-the-sopranos-crime-drama-mafia-television-hbo-tw.jpg

Last edited:
has nothing to do with politics

stuff happens

/thread
That doesn’t matter, every time a left wing person is killed, the media wastes no time inventing a narrative. The OP is right, if these were two left wing politicians, the lefty media would be saying “he’s a Qanon maga trumper!”

This is just another example of the double standard.

That doesn’t matter, every time a left wing person is killed, the media wastes no time inventing a narrative. The OP is right, if these were two left wing politicians, the lefty media would be saying “he’s a Qanon maga trumper!”

This is just another example of the double standard.
Tyrese Nicholson, that black dude who was murdered by 5 white supremacist cops, would not have been murdered if he were white

I'm EXTREMELY interested in what..........or WHO............forced them to switch parties.

It may have been so they can be killed off as "Republicans" so it DOESN'T backfire on the Demonicreeps. We all know this is the kind of shit they constantly pull anyway.

Also.........NJ is part of Hitlery's "back yard"..........so I'd assume she had her hit squad out and about for this.

I'm EXTREMELY interested in what..........or WHO............forced them to switch parties.

It may have been so they can be killed off as "Republicans" so it DOESN'T backfire on the Demonicreeps. We all know this is the kind of shit they constantly pull anyway.

Also.........NJ is part of Hitlery's "back yard"..........so I'd assume she had her hit squad out and about for this.
article-11446-1.jpg

Not quite. There's a difference.

Attacked is "just because". And the "just because" seems to be, for Tyre anyway, a response for messing with one of the police's wife.

Apprehended is being taken into custody.
you have to attack someone to apprehend them, because if they're innocent, they will likely resist being apprehended

that's why anyone who resists arrest is presumably innocent

Forum List

Back