$2 Billion to Stop Kids from Crossing the Border.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What on earth is Dear Leader going to do about all of them already here?

Call or email your representative and tell them to stop this stupidity! :mad:

The White House will ask Congress on Monday for more than $2 billion to address the increasing number of unaccompanied minors traveling from Central America and illegally crossing the border into the U.S., a White House official said.

Read more of this absurd stuff @ White House to Ask Congress to Address New Central American Immigrants - TIME

The White House will ask Congress on Monday for more than $2 billion to address the increasing number of unaccompanied minors traveling from Central America and illegally crossing the border into the U.S., a White House official said.

Read more of this absurd stuff @ White House to Ask Congress to Address New Central American Immigrants - TIME

Turns out it was Bush who signed the law in 2007 to protect illegal children. Heard it on Meet the Press this weekend and found this:

Obama asks Congress for power to undo protections offered to illegal child immigrants under Bush administration | National Post

Don't tell kgrill, she's hoping thousands more children die.

btw, do you spam the board every day with all the crap you get from freeperville?

Turns out it was Bush who signed the law in 2007 to protect illegal children. Heard it on Meet the Press this weekend and found this:

Obama asks Congress for power to undo protections offered to illegal child immigrants under Bush administration | National Post

Democrats wrote that Bill.
They took over the House and Senate in 2007.
Then Senator Obama who also voted for the bill.
So they are blaming Bush for signing their law that they wrote.

Don't tell kgrill, she's hoping thousands more children die.

btw, do you spam the board every day with all the crap you get from freeperville?

I have had a belly full of you neolibs. Insult, mock and impugn. I lived through the Mariel boatlift. And the Regan Amnesty of three (yes, only 3 million) illegal aliens. That all worked so well, 25 years + we are arguing what is wrong with amnesty for only (?) 20 million illegal aliens. Now, repeating mistakes over and over again, that is a sign of insanity. Einstein said that. I have been accused of being repetitive, I don't know how to SPAM anything. I like Spam, it's delicacy in Hawaii. I would like to put an end to people abusing immigration laws. Or any other laws, if that is possible.

Last edited:
po140620.gif

Forum List

Back