2 Biggest U.S mistakes of the 20th century.

I beg to differ.
Not British. Too bad for you. Although nothing wrong with the Brits, they helped save Poland.

Biggest mistake of the US in the 20th century? The Vietnam War.

Not Jewish either, but they really bother carpet kissers, and that I love. :biggrin:

You come off as someone with British Isle ethnic heritage, usually they are the only Europeans who are this dumb, and obnoxious.

It would explain why you're going berserk, because I trashed British Americans in the OP.
I didn't even understand wtf you were talking about in the op. :lol:

But let's face it, Poland started WWII by not simply giving the Danzig corridor back to Germany. it's a fact.

Why should Poland give Germany lands which were majority Polish?

When is America going to give up the South-West to Mexico?
Mexico isn't about to start a world war and kick the Americans' ass. Poland could have made an offer, but no, you charged the Germans ON HORSEBACK!!!!!! :lmao:

Very off topic, nothing to do with America's biggest mistakes.

But, the Nazi German army was 80% Horse drawn, and 20% motor vehicles.

Besides, why should Poland give Germans lands that were majority Polish?

You sound like a Negroid, hand over the Loot you owe me.
Poland is a waste of good land in any case. Even your vodka is bullshit. Germany would have done way more with the land.

Mexico isn't about to start a world war and kick the Americans' ass. Poland could have made an offer, but no, you charged the Germans ON HORSEBACK!!!!!! :lmao:

How it related with statistics, German had more cavalry during WWII than Poland? :)
They weren't charging at tanks with them. :lol:

Do you mean, horse cannot transport PTR or 45mm cannon "Goodbye Motherland" to strike Pz IV? :)
You're proof that Russians don't know how to fight either.

More, and more completely off topic BS, from you.

Is it so hard to stay on topic?

You said the Vietnam war was the U.S.A's biggest mistake, but somehow can't even elaborate that, but just keep mouthing off.

Besides, This kind of proves my point to the T, Westerners tend to be more anti-Polish than Russians are, and this thread is proof of that.

You're a prime example to why Poland should seek neutrality between Western powers, and Russia.
Poland is useless no matter what side it picks and anyone will take any piece of it whenever they feel like it.

1. Polish immigration
  2. See #1

40 million Hispanic Americans, who did what?

Now compare to 10 million Polish Americans.

Polish Americans include:

- The founder of the dual rooter (Military transport helicopters) Frank Piasecki,
the

- The founder, and inventor of the biggest American company Apple Computers Steve Wozniak,

- The inventor of the Lunar Rover, Mieczyslaw G. Bekker.

- An inventor of the first walkie-talkie Henryk Magnuski.

- The inventor of Kelvar, Stephenie Kwolek.

- Walter Golaski inventor of the first practical blood vessel replacement.

- Stanley Dudrick, an inventor of intravenous.

- Sendzimir Process the main galvenized steel process, by Tadeusz Sednzimir.

- Stephen Poplawski inventor of the first blender.

- Casimir Zeglen the inventor of the bullet proof vest.

-Nikoderm Poplawski a leader physicist, behind the theory that every Black-hole has another Universe.

- Jack Szostak a leader geneticist who invented the YAC used to study the Human Genome, and who discovered Telomeres properties.

- Richard Lenski a leading evolution biologist, who proved evolution through E-Coli experiments.

- Aleksander Wolszczan a leading astronomer, who discovered Pulsar Planets, and the first planets outside of our Solar System.

How it related with statistics, German had more cavalry during WWII than Poland? :)

Do you mean, horse cannot transport PTR or 45mm cannon "Goodbye Motherland" to strike Pz IV? :)

More, and more completely off topic BS, from you.

Is it so hard to stay on topic?

You said the Vietnam war was the U.S.A's biggest mistake, but somehow can't even elaborate that, but just keep mouthing off.

Besides, This kind of proves my point to the T, Westerners tend to be more anti-Polish than Russians are, and this thread is proof of that.

You're a prime example to why Poland should seek neutrality between Western powers, and Russia.
Poland is useless no matter what side it picks and anyone will take any piece of it whenever they feel like it.

You're clearly very, very, dumb, and primitive.

A.) This topic is about America's biggest mistakes.
You can't stay on topic.

B.) You trash Poland, but fail to grasp that 2 much bigger countries came together to take out Poland in WW2.
If we look at historical terms, Poland's actually done very well in military battles.

You come off as someone with British Isle ethnic heritage, usually they are the only Europeans who are this dumb, and obnoxious.

It would explain why you're going berserk, because I trashed British Americans in the OP.

But let's face it, Poland started WWII by not simply giving the Danzig corridor back to Germany. it's a fact.

Poland is a waste of good land in any case. Even your vodka is bullshit. Germany would have done way more with the land.

Why are you incapable of staying on topic?

You said the Vietnam war was the U.S.A's biggest mistake, and just go berserk, feral Chimp fits against Poland, and Russia, instead.

Besides, this German thinks otherwise.

Offcourse, all tanks from armies, took part at Barbarossa plan, performed suicide because of long and sad autumn in the middle of edgeless spaces of Russia :)
Wow this thread is a perfect example of how ugly humans can be!

Wait till we'll become angry :)) And which ugliness have you found in these my words? :)
Not in your words but Kaz and saved europe. You know what would be absolutely falling down funny is if Kaz found out he was mostly russian and saved europe turned out to have a bunch of english and german blood! I would laugh my ass off!

Their worst decision was giving Poland back to Poles after WWII.

Actually after WW2, Poland was given to the Soviets.

That's another big American mistake, by FDR, and Truman, in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences.

They were God-fathers of the Cold War, and all it's millions who perished due to it's Communist practices.
FDR was Stalins sock puppet

Offcourse, all tanks from armies, took part at Barbarossa plan, performed suicide because of long and sad autumn in the middle of edgeless spaces of Russia :)

Wait till we'll become angry :)) And which ugliness have you found in these my words? :)
Not in your words but Kaz and saved europe. You know what would be absolutely falling down funny is if Kaz found out he was mostly russian and saved europe turned out to have a bunch of english and german blood! I would laugh my ass off!

I think you mean Taz, rather than Kaz, don't try to make this idiotic primitive as a Pole.

I think you mean Taz, rather than Kaz, don't try to make this idiotic primitive as a Pole.
Either way you are both spouting hate like crazy. I knew Taz was like that, I did not know you were filled with hate. Yes I did mean Taz, I was talking to a fella on the phone named KAz must of had that discussion on my mind more than this one!

That's another big American mistake, by FDR, and Truman, in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences.

They were God-fathers of the Cold War, and all it's millions who perished due to it's Communist practices.

FDR certainly seemed to favor Stalin over Poland.

FDR kept Stalin's Katyn Massacre against the Polish intelligentsia hidden from the masses, sucked up to Stalin in Tehran, and Yalta Conferences to give much of Central Europe to Stalin.,
furthermore
he mocked Polish Jan Karski who tried to warn him about the Holocaust, which" FDR replied are Poland's Horses okay?"

Either way you are both spouting hate like crazy. I knew Taz was like that, I did not know you were filled with hate. Yes I did mean Taz, I was talking to a fella on the phone named KAz must of had that discussion on my mind more than this one!

While, I don't like Brits, and Germans, my comments are clearly a reaction to him, most Americans, especially ones like him, are typically of such origins.

While, I don't like Brits, and Germans, my comments are clearly a reaction to him, most Americans, especially ones like him, are typically of such origins.
One thing I have learned while I have been on this planet is that people realy like to bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think people would be supprised to find out who they are related to> That all being said, do not stoop to his level! You and I both have a right to exist and can contribute to humanity no matter who our forefathers were! Do not tell me where you are from, I only care what you have to contribute!

You still could be true, because Russia many years was a country of migrants, so he could have genotype very close to "typical Russian" :)))))))))

FDR certainly seemed to favor Stalin over Poland.

FDR kept Stalin's Katyn Massacre against the Polish intelligentsia hidden from the masses, sucked up to Stalin in Tehran, and Yalta Conferences to give much of Central Europe to Stalin.,
furthermore
he mocked Polish Jan Karski who tried to warn him about the Holocaust, which" FDR replied are Poland's Horses okay?"

"Stalin's Katyn Massacre" is a myth of current times, made both by European and Putin's propagandists. God already showed, what he think about it, dropped the plane of Kachinsky. But during FDR times people were a bit more logically and considered, Polish officers, shooted by German weapon in German manner as murdered by Germans... So, it's logically, FDR thought in anyway, Katyn Massacre was a result of Hitler's executioners activity.

90.jpg

One thing I have learned while I have been on this planet is that people realy like to bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think people would be supprised to find out who they are related to> That all being said, do not stoop to his level! You and I both have a right to exist and can contribute to humanity no matter who our forefathers were! Do not tell me where you are from, I only care what you have to contribute!

Great words! But usually people add to it something like "...so Jews, or Russians, or Blacks or someone else would be completely murdered, because they're..." :)))

You said the Vietnam war was the U.S.A's biggest mistake, and just go berserk, feral Chimp fits against Poland, and Russia, instead.

Germans are a beaten people, just like Poles.

Germans are a beaten people, just like Poles.

Not a single on topic post from you, I don't get why the mods haven't banned you from this thread yet?

Forum List

Back