2 American journalists held in North Korea - 'very scared' as they await trial

This is just for show, they will be fine.

I hope so,, but I think there is a reason NK is being so aggressive,, working hand in hand and backed by Iran, and Hugo,, they are emboldened and I think these two will be used a pawns.. we'll see.

Ah yes, all the enemies of the US. I bet you think Fedel has something to do with this too.

And I'm the conspiracy theorist. :cuckoo:

You do approve of these people being tortured, right wiwwow? If you can dish it out, I'm sure you can take it too, right?

And if you justify us doing it, why not justify the "enemy" doing it too?

And remember Bush gave N. Korea billions to stop firing off nukes and long range rockets? I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists? :eusa_liar:

How did a berserker like North Korea’s Kim Jong Il get the bomb in the first place? Answer: He bought it from the Dr. Strangelove of Pakistan in 2001 — while all our President’s men ordered our intelligence agents to keep their eyes shut tight.

On November 9, 2001, BBC Television Centre in London received a call from a phone booth just outside Washington. The call to our Newsnight team was part of a complex prearranged dance coordinated with the National Security News Service, a conduit for unhappy spooks at the CIA and FBI to unburden themselves of disturbing information and documents. The top-level U.S. intelligence agent on the line had much to be unhappy and disturbed about: a “back-off” directive.

How George Bush Gave Krazy Kim The Bomb | NWOTruth

So Reagan gave arms to Iran, we definately supplied Saddam with arms, and now we find out that we're the ones giving N. Korea their ammo?

And you doubt it is American weapons manufacturers who are supplying weapons to Mexico/Columbia? Sucker!!!

Hey! detroiiiiit loser,, you gonna sit there and tell us that hugo and immadinnahjacket and kimmmy don't hate your sorry american ass???:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I hope so,, but I think there is a reason NK is being so aggressive,, working hand in hand and backed by Iran, and Hugo,, they are emboldened and I think these two will be used a pawns.. we'll see.

N. Korea should torture them. They might get some good information from them. But for sure torture them before letting them go.

No reason not to. Its not like we wouldn't torture them first.

And do not give them a fair trial. Just have a military tribunal, find them guilty, and then start a prison called Kimtanimo Bay N. Korea and humiliate these two and torture them until they confess.

Just like how they got John McCain to confess. Did John McCain give them credible intelligence? I guess he did since he thinks torture works.

You have doubts?? You think NK is gonna follow the army field manuel???

If they don't follow the manual, we have nothing to say about it now after 8 years of GOP rule. Now you see why you don't torture? Or at least you don't let it be known. This is another GOP blunder that happened on GW's watch.

You give them credit for not getting hit after 9-11, but do you give Clinton the same credit for not getting hit again after the 92 wtc bombing? Doubt it. You're a hypocrite.

And in the past, the US used to be able to get our people back without being tortured. I have a feeling we don't have a leg to stand on now, other than that Obama says we no longer torture.

Did Roxana Saberi get tortured by Iran? No. She could have has secrets that could have saved millions of lives??? And they should have locked her up for 10 years without any contact. And strip her nude and waterboard her naked and walk her around on a leash for 10 years. You right wingers make me sick. Your nipples are probably hard reading this.

And I found these:

The Washington Independent » So Is It Torture If Done To These Two Americans?

2008 Human Rights Report: Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Has Kim Jong-Il written his thank-you note to Dick Cheney yet?

Ah yes, all the enemies of the US. I bet you think Fedel has something to do with this too.

And I'm the conspiracy theorist. :cuckoo:

You do approve of these people being tortured, right wiwwow? If you can dish it out, I'm sure you can take it too, right?

And if you justify us doing it, why not justify the "enemy" doing it too?

And remember Bush gave N. Korea billions to stop firing off nukes and long range rockets? I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists? :eusa_liar:

How did a berserker like North Korea’s Kim Jong Il get the bomb in the first place? Answer: He bought it from the Dr. Strangelove of Pakistan in 2001 — while all our President’s men ordered our intelligence agents to keep their eyes shut tight.

On November 9, 2001, BBC Television Centre in London received a call from a phone booth just outside Washington. The call to our Newsnight team was part of a complex prearranged dance coordinated with the National Security News Service, a conduit for unhappy spooks at the CIA and FBI to unburden themselves of disturbing information and documents. The top-level U.S. intelligence agent on the line had much to be unhappy and disturbed about: a “back-off” directive.

How George Bush Gave Krazy Kim The Bomb | NWOTruth

So Reagan gave arms to Iran, we definately supplied Saddam with arms, and now we find out that we're the ones giving N. Korea their ammo?

And you doubt it is American weapons manufacturers who are supplying weapons to Mexico/Columbia? Sucker!!!

Hey! detroiiiiit loser,, you gonna sit there and tell us that hugo and immadinnahjacket and kimmmy don't hate your sorry american ass???:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hugo hates the same Americans I hate. The greedy fascists.

Immadinnajad is just as brainwashed as you are, only he loves Iran like you love America. But you are both dumb.

Kim is a fucking nut dictator. Should we invade? :lol:

N. Korea should torture them. They might get some good information from them. But for sure torture them before letting them go.

No reason not to. Its not like we wouldn't torture them first.

And do not give them a fair trial. Just have a military tribunal, find them guilty, and then start a prison called Kimtanimo Bay N. Korea and humiliate these two and torture them until they confess.

Just like how they got John McCain to confess. Did John McCain give them credible intelligence? I guess he did since he thinks torture works.

You have doubts?? You think NK is gonna follow the army field manuel???

If they don't follow the manual, we have nothing to say about it now after 8 years of GOP rule. Now you see why you don't torture? Or at least you don't let it be known. This is another GOP blunder that happened on GW's watch.

You give them credit for not getting hit after 9-11, but do you give Clinton the same credit for not getting hit again after the 92 wtc bombing? Doubt it. You're a hypocrite.

And in the past, the US used to be able to get our people back without being tortured. I have a feeling we don't have a leg to stand on now, other than that Obama says we no longer torture.

Did Roxana Saberi get tortured by Iran? No. She could have has secrets that could have saved millions of lives??? And they should have locked her up for 10 years without any contact. And strip her nude and waterboard her naked and walk her around on a leash for 10 years. You right wingers make me sick. Your nipples are probably hard reading this.

And I found these:

The Washington Independent » So Is It Torture If Done To These Two Americans?

2008 Human Rights Report: Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Has Kim Jong-Il written his thank-you note to Dick Cheney yet?

What a pig idiot you are,, we did get hit.. about 10 more times before that Jackazz Clinton left office. what a marooon.

This is just for show, they will be fine.

How do you know this xeno? Is this common policy for North Korea? Is it all about $$$$? Or is it political?

I hope you are right, for the ladies sake.
I'll bet you a nickel nothing happens to them and the US pays NK money for them.

Nah, these two reporters are pawns in the "Nuclear arms chess game"

I'll be you a DIME (pre-1965 at that!) that they're let go once the U.S. and other countries make an agreement to let some of their "nuclear action" (my words) slide.

No ransom will be paid.

Forum List

Back