$$ 2,849,521,206,628.04

$20 trillion in debt

Why aren't Republicans fixing it?
Why didn't Democrats fix it?

nobody wants to do anything but bitch about it ...
It does appear to be the case.

shove million dollar bombs out of airplanes as fast as they can for 24 hours, call it shock and awe, and RW's hump each other in the middle of the street .... buy a kid lunch, and RW's shit all over themselves screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

$20 trillion in debt

Haven't you paid attention over the last eight years?
Democrats love debt and you need to vote Republican to fix it

Why haven't Republucans done anything?
Since I am not one of the establishment you'll have to ask someone else. I hate debt and always worked pretty hard to keep mine either very limited or pay off any debt asap. That worked for years for us until a bunch of fraud bought and paid for a corrupt court (those were both Dems & Reps working together).

$20 trillion in debt

shove million dollar bombs out of airplanes as fast as they can for 24 hours, call it shock and awe, and RW's hump each other in the middle of the street .... buy a kid lunch, and RW's shit all over themselves screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Yeah I am pretty disgusted with the way the system has treated the poor too but I see a lot of people using those systems designed supposedly for the poor to enrich themselves.

$20 trillion in debt

Yeah I am pretty disgusted with the way the system has treated the poor too but I see a lot of people using those systems designed supposedly for the poor to enrich themselves.

shoving bombs out of planes enriches the affluent and kids still need a sandwich .. Im not opposed to cuts as long as everyone needs stitches

$20 trillion in debt

Can I answer that question for The Moon Bat?

...because he thinks there is no such thing as Democrat debt, only Republican debt.

Just like he thinks Democrat wars good, Republican wars bad.

Typical partisan asshole.
I agree.

Not one of them answered my question previously as to how Obama was able to repeatedly bomb places without Congressional approval.

shoving bombs out of planes enriches the affluent and kids still need a sandwich .. Im not opposed to cuts as long as everyone needs stitches
Why did Obama use so many bombs? Was that an enrichment plan to get Random House to launder some money to him via a book deal?

BTW, have you ever seen the crap some of these schools try/force children to eat :cheeky-smiley-018:

$20 trillion in debt

...because he thinks there is no such thing as Democrat debt, only Republican debt.

I agree.

Not one of them answered my question previously as to how Obama was able to repeatedly bomb places without Congressional approval.

Why did Obama use so many bombs? Was that an enrichment plan to get Random House to launder some money to him via a book deal?

BTW, have you ever seen the crap some of these schools try/force children to eat :cheeky-smiley-018:

congressional approval was already approved just by being there ... XO's on the ground dont need congressional approval to be agressive in a war zone.

you question has been answered.

$20 trillion in debt

We didn't run on it. You did. Why? Because you are dishonest.

We run on what we really want. Things like a strong middle class. Let us know the day your ways prove to improve the middle class. I want to see hard numbers by October 2018 midterms.

If you lied about the debt what else did you lie about? Russia? We need to see trumps taxes as soon as the audits over. Is it?

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

Eat it. It's good for you fatty

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

congressional approval was already approved just by being there ... XO's on the ground dont need congressional approval to be agressive in a war zone.

So you are saying that bombs in Syria, Libya and Yemen were already okayed by congress? Isn't dropping bombs an act of war?

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

He was fighting ISIS. Gw bush gave the president great power. Patriot act, etc.

But Trump started a new conflict when he bombed Assad. That wasn't ISIS. Why didn't he go thru Congress? I already told you. Bush gave the president great power in fighting terror. Oh the war on terror.

Obama asked Congress if he could bomb Assad and Republicans played politics by saying no. Then if he bombed anyways they'd fault him. Abuse of power! When he didn't bombed they said he's weak.

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

You say I am dishonest but you fail to recognize you are a fascist that evidently believes that it is okay to poison other peoples children with toxins.

Since Democrats took control of the House and Senate on 1/20/07 the National Debt has increased by almost 2.850 Trillion as of 7/10/09. Since Obama took office the National Debt has increased by $ 897,729,241,252.06 according to the Obama Debt Monitor! The Brave New World of Democratic Control, can America survive it, how long can the liberal media deny it?:eusa_pray:
Still harping on your red herrings, right wingers?

How the Trump Budget Could Bury the U.S. in Debt

In reality, the budget that actually emerges could make the already daunting trajectory for U.S.'s soaring debt far more perilous."I see just one way Trump will get close to the deficit-neutral outcome he wants," says Brian Riedl of the conservative Manhattan Institute. "He'd need play the 'madman' card, and threaten to shut down the government." Don't stop reading. The battle will be so intense that Trump might just do it.--http://fortune.com/2017/03/17/donald-trump-budget-deficit-debt/

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

So you are saying that bombs in Syria, Libya and Yemen were already okayed by congress? Isn't dropping bombs an act of war?

we're in a so called war that Congress never declared a war ... bombing runs are moot.

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

He was fighting ISIS. Gw bush gave the president great power. Patriot act, etc.

But Trump started a new conflict when he bombed Assad. That wasn't ISIS. Why didn't he go thru Congress? I already told you. Bush gave the president great power in fighting terror. Oh the war on terror.

Obama asked Congress if he could bomb Assad and Republicans played politics by saying no. Then if he bombed anyways they'd fault him. Abuse of power! When he didn't bombed they said he's weak.
Are you now claiming Qaddafi was Isis?

I agree.

we're in a so called war that Congress never declared a war ... bombing runs are moot.
You are the one that brought up the bombs. I am merely asking questions about the bombs to try to have a better understanding into your mindset to see if you are just being a hypocrite or what.

$20 trillion in debt

I agree.

You say I am dishonest but you fail to recognize you are a fascist that evidently believes that it is okay to poison other peoples children with toxins.
So we are policing the world again? Interesting.

Russia was behind that. Bomb them.

And I don't buy that B's about Assad using chemical weapons crap. This smells fishy like when they made the case for invading iraq. Fool me once.

It's all staged. The corporate media was there ready to film people who had just been gassed. Then Trump tells them he's going to bomb so no one even gets hurt. I'm just not buying that event

Forum List

Back