$$ 2,849,521,206,628.04

$20 trillion in debt

Why aren't Republicans fixing it?
Why didn't Democrats fix it?

Can I answer that question for The Moon Bat?

...because he thinks there is no such thing as Democrat debt, only Republican debt.

Just like he thinks Democrat wars good, Republican wars bad.

Typical partisan asshole.
I agree.

Not one of them answered my question previously as to how Obama was able to repeatedly bomb places without Congressional approval.

shove million dollar bombs out of airplanes as fast as they can for 24 hours, call it shock and awe, and RW's hump each other in the middle of the street .... buy a kid lunch, and RW's shit all over themselves screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Yeah I am pretty disgusted with the way the system has treated the poor too but I see a lot of people using those systems designed supposedly for the poor to enrich themselves.

shoving bombs out of planes enriches the affluent and kids still need a sandwich .. Im not opposed to cuts as long as everyone needs stitches
Why did Obama use so many bombs? Was that an enrichment plan to get Random House to launder some money to him via a book deal?

BTW, have you ever seen the crap some of these schools try/force children to eat :cheeky-smiley-018:
He was fighting ISIS. Gw bush gave the president great power. Patriot act, etc.

But Trump started a new conflict when he bombed Assad. That wasn't ISIS. Why didn't he go thru Congress? I already told you. Bush gave the president great power in fighting terror. Oh the war on terror.

Obama asked Congress if he could bomb Assad and Republicans played politics by saying no. Then if he bombed anyways they'd fault him. Abuse of power! When he didn't bombed they said he's weak.
Are you now claiming Qaddafi was Isis?
I guess you are right. Quaddafi is like Assad. I guess it's ok as long as the public and Congress don't mind

...because he thinks there is no such thing as Democrat debt, only Republican debt.

I agree.

Not one of them answered my question previously as to how Obama was able to repeatedly bomb places without Congressional approval.

Yeah I am pretty disgusted with the way the system has treated the poor too but I see a lot of people using those systems designed supposedly for the poor to enrich themselves.

shoving bombs out of planes enriches the affluent and kids still need a sandwich .. Im not opposed to cuts as long as everyone needs stitches
Why did Obama use so many bombs? Was that an enrichment plan to get Random House to launder some money to him via a book deal?

BTW, have you ever seen the crap some of these schools try/force children to eat :cheeky-smiley-018:
Eat it. It's good for you fatty
You say I am dishonest but you fail to recognize you are a fascist that evidently believes that it is okay to poison other peoples children with toxins.
So we are policing the world again? Interesting.

Russia was behind that. Bomb them.

And I don't buy that B's about Assad using chemical weapons crap. This smells fishy like when they made the case for invading iraq. Fool me once.

It's all staged. The corporate media was there ready to film people who had just been gassed. Then Trump tells them he's going to bomb so no one even gets hurt. I'm just not buying that event
Your lovely Democrats started in on Libya, Yemen, Somalia even and Syria.
bombs-obama.png

Why attempt to accuse me of being dishonest when you are obviously dishonest as hell.

43 said "WAR ON TERROR" and the hawks spread their wings and letr' rip ...Obama followed suit in the same war .. Trump has turned all military decisions over to generals who dont need congress ... same never ending war on terror aka streetfight with thugs ... a little late for congress

I agree.

But Trump started a new conflict when he bombed Assad. That wasn't ISIS. Why didn't he go thru Congress? I already told you. Bush gave the president great power in fighting terror. Oh the war on terror.

Obama asked Congress if he could bomb Assad and Republicans played politics by saying no. Then if he bombed anyways they'd fault him. Abuse of power! When he didn't bombed they said he's weak.
I guess you are right. Quaddafi is like Assad. I guess it's ok as long as the public and Congress don't mind
It became obvious in the last election that the public didn't approve.

[Q

And I don't buy that B's about Assad using chemical weapons crap. This smells fishy like when they made the case for invading iraq. Fool me once.

It's all staged. The corporate media was there ready to film people who had just been gassed. Then Trump tells them he's going to bomb so no one even gets hurt. I'm just not buying that event

Where were you when that asshole Obama was fighting the War in Iraq for three years, escalating the War in Afghanistan, bombing Libya, sending troops back to Iraq and pretty much being at war every day of his administration?

Now you are complaining about war?

I agree.

It became obvious in the last election that the public didn't approve.
Yup. Now let's see how Republicans do. So far so good in iraq. They took that town back. Hats off. Now keep it or that's why Obama didn't bother.

I will armchair qb but hope I'm wrong. GW bush didn't leave me with faith. Where was maddog back then?

[Q

Where were you when that asshole Obama was fighting the War in Iraq for three years, escalating the War in Afghanistan, bombing Libya, sending troops back to Iraq and pretty much being at war every day of his administration?

Iraq and Afghanistan are wars bush got us in. Let's see Trump get us out.

Are we at war anywhere else?

[Q

Have I complained about Trump fighting ISIS in Lybya? Catch me if I do.

We were talking about Syria. Let Russia deal with Syria and China deal with North Korea and Israel deal with Iran.

[Q

If Iraq was a bad war then why did that asshole Obama fight it for three years and then sent troops back in? Bush was not the Commander in Chief you moron.

If Afghanistan was a bad war then why did that asshole Obama escalate the war? Bush was not the Commander in Chief you moron.

Why in the hell did that asshole Obama bomb Libya when Libya did nothing to attack the US? Can you explain that war mongering you moron? You gonna blame that one on Bush also?

You stupid Moon Bats are bad about blaming all of that asshole Obama's failures on somebody else, aren't you?

[Q

I'm complaining because Republicans use the debt to make cuts to the general welfare of the country, then instead of pay down the debt they give it to corporate welfare and raise our taxes.

I complain because they shift the tax/debt burden on to us.

It's one of the reasons the gap between rich and poor getting bigger

Healthcare costs, stagnant wages and decreased benefits for labor, middle class can't take advantage of market fluctuations, increased CEO pay, higher college costs, 1% on savings accounts.

That's ok because people are having less kids. The planets better off.

I hope when Republicans cut Medicare poor people will stop having so many kids too.

Republicans are in charge. Me and my family will be ok in 4 years but better off? Maybe my bro but he's rich

The rich have never been richer and Republicans want to give the rich tax breaks? The American people get what they deserve

[Q

If Iraq was a bad war then why did that asshole Obama fight it for three years and then sent troops back in? Bush was not the Commander in Chief you moron.

If Afghanistan was a bad war then why did that asshole Obama escalate the war? Bush was not the Commander in Chief you moron.

Why in the hell did that asshole Obama bomb Libya when Libya did nothing to attack the US? Can you explain that war mongering you moron? You gonna blame that one on Bush also?

You stupid Moon Bats are bad about blaming all of that asshole Obama's failures on somebody else, aren't you?
"Our guys" made the mess, in the first place?

[Q

Point one. Do you think Obama should have pulled out of Iraq his first day in office? Should Trump get out now?

[Q

Point two. The people who attacked us on 9 11 were in afganistan. That was a legit war. We should have finished this war before bush spread us thin. He took half our troops and invaded Iraq. He broke it. Will Trump fix it?

[Q

I don't know all the facts on why lybia happened. Educate me on what Obama did wrong. I don't recall Republicans complaining too much. Was it anything like what Trump did in Syria? Then where is your outrage? I typically don't bust a presidents balls if he's not lying us into a war. I fear Trump would have no problem lying us into war.

That Assad event was orchestrated.

I tell you what. Iran won't test Trump. Lol

[Q

"Our guys" made the mess, in the first place?
And hey, it is true Obama failed to end Bush's wars. Let's see if Trump succeeds. Would any Republican suggest we will be out of Iraq or afganistan at the end of Trump's one and only term in office? Or 8 good forbid?

My question is how many new conflicts will we be in?

[Q

I bet it's taking you so long to reply because you don't even know the details on Syria or lybia. Lol

43 should have done in Afghanistan exactly what 41 did in Saudi ... dive in, splash the water out of the pool, get out of the pool, dry off, AND GO BACK HOME.

[QUO

Point one. Do you think Obama should have pulled out of Iraq his first day in office? Should Trump get out now?

Do you think the sonofabitch should have? You are the one that voted for the asshole. Did you get what you voted for or did you get eight years of war?

One of the reasons I am not a Republican anymore is that like the Democrats they are a Party of interventionism.

I had the intellectual and moral courage to dump the Republicans because of that and also not being fiscal responsible with debt and supporting this disastrous welfare state, just like the Democrats.

When are you going to have the moral and intellectual courage to dump that filthy ass Democrat Party for also being interventionist and fiscal irresponsible?

I think never because you would rather blame somebody else for the failure of the Democrats than to take responsibility for their failure. that is typical for a lowlife Moon Bat, isn't it?

My son and 2,000 men of 1-1 Heavy Combat Brigade of the 1st Armored Division were sent to Iraq in late 2009 by that asshole Obama.

Obama sent him there and he is responsible for everything that the 1-1 did over there and also the deaths of the Americans that died in the line of duty. You can be an asshole partisan prick but the fact of the matter is that Obama was a war monger.

Don't bitch about Trump's interventionism when you supported interventionism when that asshole Obama was Commander in Chief. It just makes you look foolish and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back