At This Time, Motive Unknown....

The motive is conservative rhetoric.

Much thanks for showing all what a dunce you are.

Saved me the trouble.
More of the conservative rhetoric. So predictable.

Any of average intelligence or better who read the several panels that I've provided will reach the unassailable conclusion to which my posts intend to lead.

Any of average intelligence or better who read you pair of insipid jots will recognize that you are a dunce, still unable to recover from the 'kick me' signs that your peers put on your back in high school.

I believe we've covered everything.

Just keeping running away and declaring your non-existent victory, comrade. Your sowing the seeds of division won't work this time.

"won't work,' meaning have influence on the hard of thinking?

Correct.

"France mourns 3 killed in church attack, tightens security

By ANGELA CHARLTON and DANIEL COLE | October 30, 2020 at 5:46 AM EDT - Updated October 30 at 1:08 PM
NICE, France (AP) — Mourners lit candles and prayed silently Friday to honor three people killed in a knife attack at a church, as France heightened security at potential targets at home and abroad amid outrage over its defense of the right to publish cartoons mocking the prophet of Islam.
The attacker, who recently arrived in Europe from Tunisia, was hospitalized with life-threatening wounds, and investigators in France and his homeland are looking into his motives...."

I don't believe we need Sherlock Holmes here.......

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Avi Mayer

@AviMayer

·
Oct 29

This lunatic was Prime Minister of Malaysia until March. He tweeted this within hours of an attack in which a woman was decapitated and two others stabbed to death in a French church by a man screaming "Allahu Akbar."

"Man Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Stabs 3 to Death, Says It’s His ‘Jihad,’ Cops Search for Motive

German authorities are baffled: a knife-wielding man, identified in the German media as “Jibril A.,” stabbed three people to death and injured five others in Würzburg, Germany, on Friday. Police and intelligence officials have no idea why he did it. Yes, he was screaming, “Allahu akbar!” during his attacks, and yes, he told police interrogators after he was arrested that he had now carried out his “jihad,” but really, what does that even mean? The German-language Tagesspiegel reported Saturday that “the motive for the fatal knife attack in Würzburg on Friday has still not been fully clarified.” Of course it hasn’t. After all, Islam is a religion of peace!"

"Boston: A Man Named Khaled Awad Viciously Stabs Rabbi In Broad Daylight, Cops Search for Motive

On Thursday afternoon in Boston, a man named Khaled Awad, 24, approached Shaloh House, a synagogue and school where a children’s day camp was being held. There he encountered Rabbi Shlomo Noginski, who was sitting on the school’s steps and talking on the phone. Awad pulled out a gun and demanded that Noginski hand over his car keys, and also told Noginski to get into the car. Instead, Noginski ran across the street into Brighton Common park. Awad followed and stabbed Noginski eight times; the rabbi is in stable condition in a nearby hospital.

According to WCVB, “Investigators said the motive of the stabbing was not immediately clear,” but there are actually quite a lot of clear clues.

Around the time of the recent conflict between Hamas and Israel, Palestinian Muslims and their supporters committed acts of violence against Jews and supporters of Israel all over the United States. In New York City, a Muslim mob screaming “Allahu akbar” attacked a Jewish man in midtown Manhattan. Also in Manhattan, Palestinians threatened violence and screamed anti-Semitic slurs at Jews. One threw a mini-firebomb. Pro-jihad protesters stormed a restaurant and spat on Jewish patrons; one of the thugs threw a bottle. A Muslim, Waseem Awawdeh, was arrested for viciously beating a Jew in Times Square.

In Los Angeles, Palestinian protesters asked people dining at the Sushi Fumi restaurant if they were Jewish, and proceeded to attack them with knives. Elsewhere in Los Angeles, two cars festooned with Palestinian flags chased a Jewish man down a street as he was leaving his synagogue.

In Florida, a van also bearing a Palestinian flag and emblazoned with the slogan “Hitler was Right” drove past a pro-Israel demonstration.

In Skokie, Illinois, a pro-jihad vandal wearing an Arab headdress smashed a synagogue window and left a Palestine flag and a pro-jihad sign inside."

"Delusional belief in iron aged nonsense" seems to be your code for all spirituality you fail to comprehend.

Hate is antichristian, any acts from hate are not from following Christ. Those who claim such things are from Christianity are not saying the truth. People claim Christianity without really following Christ, staying with that they would only find Christ never knew them. Jesus Christ modeled how to live, that followers he had would live in that way. People are to come to repentance, and there lives would be changed, to grow more toward godliness. Those not doing so are wrong whenever they claim they are Christian and followers.

Hate is antichristian, any acts from hate are not from following Christ. Those who claim such things are from Christianity are not saying the truth. People claim Christianity without really following Christ, staying with that they would only find Christ never knew them. Jesus Christ modeled how to live, that followers he had would live in that way. People are to come to repentance, and there lives would be changed, to grow more toward godliness. Those not doing so are wrong whenever they claim they are Christian and followers.

Sell your garment and buy a sword.

Sell your garment and buy a sword.

Well, let us look carefully at this. This Jesus, who is, shown several times in passages saying those who live by the sword shall die by the sword, is shown in one single passage saying something about buying a sword, to his disciples he had previously sent out with good news of the kingdom, at his last supper with them. Luke 22:35-38,
He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”
So they said, “Nothing.”
Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”
So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.”
And He said to them, “It is enough.”

Jesus is never shown using a sword in his ministry in this world, how is what he told his disciples at that time when the two they had was enough to determine that I should buy a weapon, if I follow Jesus, that would override what Jesus showed in dealing with others?

Well, let us look carefully at this. This Jesus, who is, shown several times in passages saying those who live by the sword shall die by the sword, is shown in one single passage saying something about buying a sword, to his disciples he had previously sent out with good news of the kingdom, at his last supper with them. Luke 22:35-38,
He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”
So they said, “Nothing.”
Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”
So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.”
And He said to them, “It is enough.”

Jesus is never shown using a sword in his ministry in this world, how is what he told his disciples at that tim
e when the two they had was enough to determine that I should buy a weapon, if I follow Jesus, that would override what Jesus showed in dealing with others?

So you believe Jesus was mistaken.

Thanks to new rules by the Trump administration and Congress, it is not wrong to have a sermon that is not political....
The double negative is confusing. It appears to mean that it ok to have a sermon that is not political. That's ok with me.
As to motive for these terrible acts; the deceiver from the garden has many servants.

So you believe Jesus was mistaken.
Oh? Because I understand that Jesus at times like that spoke within a certain context that does not apply to everything? What they had was enough, and it was later, with that being used in the way it was, that Jesus admonished that those who live by the sword will perish by the sword.

Oh? Because I understand that Jesus at times like that spoke within a certain context that does not apply to everything? What they had was enough, and it was later, with that being used in the way it was, that Jesus admonished that those who live by the sword will perish by the sword.

Was that a 'yes'?

"Germany: Syrian Migrant Stabs Several Passengers on High-Speed Train

A Syrian refugee stabbed several passengers on a high-speed train in Germany. Three commuters suffered serious injuries on Saturday when a 27-year old knife attacker went on a stabbing-spree on board the train between the southern German cities of Regensburg and Nuremberg.

In keeping with the narrative, the German mainstream media remains clueless about the motives of the young immigrant knife attacker. “The motive for the crime is ‘still unclear and will now be determined,’ the German public broadcaster DW News reported, citing the country’s interior minister.”

German Federal Police on Saturday said there was a knife attack on a train in the southern German state of Bavaria, resulting in several injuries.

The train was traveling near Neumarkt between the cities of Regensburg and Nuremberg at the time of the incident.
The Bavarian Red Cross said three people were seriously injured. None of the injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
A police spokesman told BR24 public broadcaster that the details of the attack were unclear, but that police had received a call around 9:20 a.m. local time (0820 UTC).
A 27-year-old Syrian citizen has been arrested, police said later.
The train stabbing is the latest in a series of crimes and attacks in Europe committed by immigrants from Muslim countries.

Earlier this month, a 25-year-old Afghan immigrant desecrated a historic church in the eastern German town of Nordhausen. “The refugee, who already lived in Germany for 5 years, dragged all the pews outside, robbed the altar in its entirety, ripped apart the music and organ books placed in the cupboards and did not even shy away from [laying his hands on] either the crucifix or the statute of Jesus,” Die Bild Zeitung reported last Monday.

Last month, an immigrant of Somali-origin fatally stabbed British lawmaker Sir David Amess inside a Methodist Church near London.

Around the same time, a 37-year-old Muslim convert killed four women and a man in a bow-and-arrow attack in Kongsberg, Norway.

The attacks come as German Chancellor Angela Merkel is on her way out, and Europe is witnessing a new wave of illegal immigration. Unable to cope with the recent spike in illegal border-crossings, Poland and other eastern European countries are calling for tighter border controls.

With Europe once again failing to secure its outer borders, Afghanistan’s Taliban regime has threatened to unleash a new refugee wave towards the West. “Afghanistan’s new Taliban government has warned US and European envoys that continued attempts to pressure them through sanctions will undermine security and could trigger a wave of economic refugees,” the French news agency AFP reported last month."

And, in a related story......

"The Muslim Travel Ban Lie
Another executive action on day one was Proclamation 10141: “Ending Discriminatory Bans on Entry to the United States.” This proclamation overturned the Trump travel ban of January 2017. It opens with a true but irrelevant statement: “The United States was built on a foundation of religious freedom and tolerance, a principle enshrined in the United States Constitution.” Why does President Biden bring religion into it? The Trump travel ban was never a Muslim travel ban, as the Democrats repeatedly claim. But that lie is now enshrined in a presidential proclamation.

The travel ban was based not on religion but on national security. It was directed at nations that lacked the ability to certify that their citizens would not threaten our national security. The ban barred travel from seven countries that the Obama State Department had identified as failed states that could not provide reliable background checks: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen."
Sean Spicer, "Radical Nation"

Forum List

Back